Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 213641444546474851567196 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    can you?
    i don't need to lose 12kg, the most 5kg can liao.

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    no lar, just that those are more sweet lor

you can try having less for dinner lor, try having oatmeals, yogurts and drink lotsa water lor. I did that and i'm able to do it leh.
    i'm already cutting down on the rice intake. used to take 1.5 bowl of rice, now cut down to 0.5 bowl niah, then substitute rice with meat and vege.
    told you liao lah, my killer is tidbits
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

see his photo lah...wonder if that is before or after the 12kg
    Only he can tell us! He look more than ba ba on tat pics liao!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    No serious execise yet due to knee problem. Just that I sold my car away and force myself to take the public transport. Everyday have to walk at least 20 mins from my office to MRT station. It is also a form of execise.
    When I had the car, my weight keep going up because don't need to walk too much. Go nearby also drive. Now must WALK but I think it is good. Trying to bring my weight down further.
    hehe...he pichar lobang liao NYP indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Like tat more fat leh!
    maybe what he did was when the wife preg, wife eats more, ola eat even more, then lose it after baby's born

Only he can tell us! He look more than ba ba on tat pics liao!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

3 nites can help meh???
    hmm...dunno if caseytan trying what he say. but i see his size/shape no diff leh

so your weight goes down everytime you have a kid ? then balloons back ?
    That is only for women lah ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i'm already cutting down on the rice intake. used to take 1.5 bowl of rice, now cut down to 0.5 bowl niah, then substitute rice with meat and vege.
    told you liao lah, my killer is tidbits
    Late n heavy dinner oso a killer! A bit of tibits, chocolate n ice cream r my killer! No excerise too!

hmm...dunno if caseytan trying what he say. but i see his size/shape no diff leh

maybe what he did was when the wife preg, wife eats more, ola eat even more, then lose it after baby's born
    wei you guys go Ola's pic never share!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

U ask MM. I delete liao!

er...show you liao woh. you see other guys until forget is it?

got diff lar, my face not so fat liao mar

You sure that is my pichoo?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

wah madmacs.. didnt know you into casey's thingie you even SAW his size/shape liao? wow
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

got diff lar, my face not so fat liao mar
    dunno leh...got char bor say your tummy still jiggly

er...show you liao woh. you see other guys until forget is it?
    dont say until like that leh, you know i dun wear my specs and dun see guys one
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

wah madmacs.. didnt know you into casey's thingie you even SAW his size/shape liao? wow
    bo pian leh...he whole day walk over and parade himself now after he come back from brokeback mountain lagi worse...

dunno leh...got char bor say your tummy still jiggly
    ewwwwwwwwwwwww !!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。