Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750557095 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    SFU....
    Wat is SFU?

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    hehe, then no dinner for you for 3 nights only carrot juice + vege
    3 nites can help meh???

No serious execise yet due to knee problem. Just that I sold my car away and force myself to take the public transport. Everyday have to walk at least 20 mins from my office to MRT station. It is also a form of execise.
    When I had the car, my weight keep going up because don't need to walk too much. Go nearby also drive. Now must WALK but I think it is good. Trying to bring my weight down further.
    i already started jogging lately, becos i was feeling lethargic. then able sleep really well after that

i walked home everyday from mrt to home, about 13 mins walk or so. then i dun take the escalator when reached my office's mrt station & walk up the stairs instead (about 1.5 levels high). not so much on losing weight lah, it's training my stamina becos ive weak lungs. i do fall sick easily lor.. sigh..

the reason why i cant keep slim is becos i tend to eat alot of tidbits. oh dont worry, i go for fruits like honeydew/oranges/ pears/papaya. sometimes apples and jackfruits.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    3 nites can help meh???
    for a start, then see how much weight you lose, just don't go back eating your bananas and durians lor

Wat is SFU?
    sounds like he's cursing

hehe, then no dinner for you for 3 nights only carrot juice + vege
    i dun eat dinner can die one leh....
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    the reason why i cant keep slim is becos i tend to eat alot of tidbits. oh dont worry, i go for fruits like honeydew/oranges/ pears/papaya. sometimes apples and jackfruits.
    hmm.. honeydew/papaya/jackfruits seems a bit too sweet

if i lose 12kg... i'll be really underweight leh
    i need to lose around 5kg, thats all

i noe i need to cut down, thats why i try to eat fruits when i want to snack. bo bian... tummy protruding liao
    waliao ... only 5 kg .... that mean you not fat lah ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

hmm.. honeydew/papaya/jackfruits seems a bit too sweet
    ah? am i really that fat until i have to watch wat fruits i eat ah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Gals always like to snack! Once I snack I can't stop!I nid to lose 8-9kg! Until nw still hav't success leh! Must hav determination loh!
    I got a good suggestion for you. More "bed execise" and 10 months later you will have the result.
    Taking care of the new one will need a lot of energy. Then you will lose that 8-9kg?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

waliao ... only 5 kg .... that mean you not fat lah ....
    5 kg is alot to me but i can slim down fast if im determined enough. my family calls me fei mao.. but confirmed me not the slim kind lah, more to the fleshy kind. but if i dun watch my weight now, later balloon until out of control then start panicking meh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Banana n durian too!
    both my favourite. But have to control the frequency and amount each time.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

sounds like he's cursing
    除了爱, 我一无所有

ah? am i really that fat until i have to watch wat fruits i eat ah
    no lar, just that those are more sweet lor

you can try having less for dinner lor, try having oatmeals, yogurts and drink lotsa water lor. I did that and i'm able to do it leh.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Is called EBAY laaaaa.

Ya, but how much can you resist the food out there? Every corner u see BK, McDonlad, KFC....Should we limit their branches?

chey...win bid nia.

I got a good suggestion for you. More "bed execise" and 10 months later you will have the result.
    Taking care of the new one will need a lot of energy. Then you will lose that 8-9kg?
    so your weight goes down everytime you have a kid ? then balloons back ?

cut down on fatty food lor, use Ola as an example, if he can lose 12kg, so can you
    can you?

5 kg is alot to me but i can slim down fast if im determined enough. my family calls me fei mao.. but confirmed me not the slim kind lah, more to the fleshy kind. but if i dun watch my weight now, later balloon until out of control then start panicking meh
    There is 1 gurantee way of losing weight but I don't think anyone will do it.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Wow..... then last time u must be veri huge loh!
    see his photo lah...wonder if that is before or after the 12kg

Like tat more fat leh!