Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1419222324252629344974 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    going off as in chiobus turn you off??

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

no lah..you saying you having some relationship with her

what i meant was she may think that, so just tell her it will never work out. if really she din think that way she will probably feel embarrassed (hopefully) and back off
    actually my fault also lah, i never been frank with her and always hoped that she'll change. though she's done some things to hurt me, i havent been a saint either. who is perfect anyway? no one...

been frens with her for so long. she done stupid things, i done stupidier things. kinda used to each other being so b*tchy to each other. what to do ? just let the issues go lor.

sorry guys, kept grumbling so often. i'll try to cheer up & be more positive
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    actually my fault also lah, i never been frank with her and always hoped that she'll change. though she's done some things to hurt me, i havent been a saint either. who is perfect anyway? no one...

been frens with her for so long. she done stupid things, i done stupidier things. kinda used to each other being so b*tchy to each other. what to do ? just let the issues go lor.

sorry guys, kept grumbling so often. i'll try to cheer up & be more positive
    she wants your full attention so she tries all sorts of things...ranging from being extra nice to you to backstabbing you. even if you blast her at least she gets the attention she craves. sounds weird but might be true

she wants your full attention so she tries all sorts of things...ranging from being extra nice to you to backstabbing you. even if you blast her at least she gets the attention she craves. sounds weird but might be true
    You should train her to DT, so she can go DT the lady may just turn her off.

i meant YOU go email her lah..
    i go ask liao, i ask can do nude shot or not.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    You should train her to DT, so she can go DT the lady may just turn her off.
    haha...i think FC can DT quite well woh.... eh skali that girl gets turned on by DT then how? then FC will be in deep sh*t

i go ask liao, i ask can do nude shot or not.
    i saw you superDOM... but dare not send email...

nb...you forget you are the mastermind.

maybe this is what she ultimately want. to do nude TFCD but not dare to say it leh. wait for her PM.

nb...you forget you are the mastermind.
    me? but i only want to do TFCD for jolie mah...

me? but i only want to do TFCD for jolie mah...
    nb...

nb...
    nice b**b/b*tt ? jolie ? MM got a couple of nb animated gifs.
    Last edited by caseytan; 16th February 2006 at 04:04 PM.

nb...
    btw...i never say i want to do nude TFCD for jolie mah.... just normal TFCD can also

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    nice b**b/b*tt ? jolie ?
    this topic is for those interested in bu only..

btw...i never say i want to do nude TFCD for jolie mah.... just normal TFCD can also
    nb..if she(bree) PM me for nude shot you not going meh.

bull ? moooooooooo

nb..if she(bree) PM me for nude shot you not going meh.
    she pm you then we discuss some more hehe...

nb

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    bull ? moooooooooo
    eh...the bull got mooooooo meh? i thought only the cows moooooooo