Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1116192021222326314671 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    that one long queue mah...

but jolie one i sure on..immediate on!
    nb...

shall we go DT there.

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    nb...

shall we go DT there.
    you not scared jolie meh?

you not scared jolie meh?
    nb..just found this.. something fishy. http://www.footo.cn/thumbnails.php?album=51200

nb..just found this.. something fishy. http://www.footo.cn/thumbnails.php?album=51200

so you not joining meh..

so you not joining meh..
    this one not same girl right? the TFCD one is/was china student in nus. most of her pictures quite low quality so i guess thats why want TFCD.

this one not same girl right? the TFCD one is/was china student in nus. most of her pictures quite low quality so i guess thats why want TFCD.
    same girl.. double check. http://www.footo.cn/albums0510/17009/54214/thumb_30.jpg

go email her lor

go email her lor
    er..you email liao?

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Hi guys

Good Morning

Have 2 pcs of white bread with peanut butter and a big glass of Milk for breakfast

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

er..you email liao?
    i meant YOU go email her lah..

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Morning everybody

Eating Korean noodle now.....parents away. No home cooked meals

i dun see why you have to resort to sneaking out. just tell her plain and simple that you dun want to be with her...and a relationship with her will never work out...etc etc...
    you make it sound like.... i used to have a rship with her
    dont worry lah, i think she backed off liao
    ignore her is the best. i strolled out of my office ytd
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Later,u let Ola know, he will nt b happy! Tat one is his chio bu, okie!!! U all suan him until he change his mind n dare nt admit liao! Tat is his ideal of chio mah! We must respect his taste mah! We must say tat one is his choiest!
    cant agree more lor. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder mah, nothing wrong with that woman's looks, seriously. i think she just needs a man to tame her

talked so much until i stomache.... whoosh..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Gd morn....., everybody! The DOMs r arguing again!!! Furrycake, hope u will hav a nice day at office! Haze, eat wheatbread will be healthier! Too much white bread nt gd leh!

Gd morn....., everybody! The DOMs r arguing again!!! Furrycake, hope u will hav a nice day at office! Haze, eat wheatbread will be healthier! Too much white bread nt gd leh!
    Ya lor.. but parent in law bougth white bread so no choice but eat lor

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Ya lor.. but parent in law bougth white bread so no choice but eat lor
    Nxt time, tell them to buy wheatbread! Ask them to change their eating habit too loh! Try to educate them it is more healthy! Try loh! My parents eat wheatbread too! Gd for everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you make it sound like.... i used to have a rship with her
    dont worry lah, i think she backed off liao
    ignore her is the best. i strolled out of my office ytd
    no lah..you saying you having some relationship with her

what i meant was she may think that, so just tell her it will never work out. if really she din think that way she will probably feel embarrassed (hopefully) and back off

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

good morning my FCB! you got sleep last night?

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

good morning my FCB! you got sleep last night?
    I sleep like a pig last nite!