Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i certainly hope they continue to see it that way

one advantage of digital is instant review and the student can learn from mistakes. this convenience might convert more schools/instructors to favor digital.
    hmmm ... though i've not tried the full process of traditional film+darkroom processing before i believe it's of great value to learn it, those who do so are more likely to have a strong foundation in terms of understanding exposure (and processing) don't think the schools will throw that away

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

last thread i reply ok mah...

jio soma see he want to join us (with jolie) or not...
    ah!! failed my speed reading...
    any recommendation or place?

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    hmmm ... though i've not tried the full process of traditional film+darkroom processing before i believe it's of great value to learn it, those who do so are more likely to have a strong foundation in terms of understanding exposure (and processing) don't think the schools will throw that away
    lets hope not lor...

sounds fun learning it but nvr try b4.
    btw, yr signature is funny!! bet $10, net profit is just enuf for me to buy a roll of Tmax.

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    sounds fun learning it but nvr try b4.
    btw, yr signature is funny!! bet $10, net profit is just enuf for me to buy a roll of Tmax.
    hey at least you won something right? well ... i didn't buy a single cent of it

actually my friend invited me to 'play' with his school's darkroom FOR FREE some years back, too bad no time then, missed a good opportunity
    Last edited by eikin; 14th February 2006 at 10:52 PM.

hey at least you won something right? well ... i didn't buy a single cent of it

actually my friend invited me to 'play' with his school's darkroom FOR FREE some years back, too bad no time then, missed a good opportunity
    too bad......

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    too bad......
    yah lor, hopefully my next school has a fully equip darkroom then can play all the way

yah lor, hopefully my next school has a fully equip darkroom then can play all the way
    can our chairman do sumthing bo?

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

I bought a darkroom set with Fujimoto enlarger G70 Dichro. Now it is eating dust.....

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

here is a bit of promising news...

http://www.fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epa...ID=NEWS_845143

Fujifilm introduces Fujichrome T64 Professional Film, a new ISO 64 tungsten-type color transparency film that delivers ultra-fine grain and optimum tonal scale and gradation under tungsten lighting.
    and

Fujifilm introduces its new high speed color reversal film, Fujichrome Provia 400X Professional Film, providing new levels of color saturation in the ISO400 class.
    better than nothing

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I bought a darkroom set with Fujimoto enlarger G70 Dichro. Now it is eating dust.....
    try making pictures with the chemicals

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

try making pictures with the chemicals

That's the problem lor.....I started off with digital. Now falling back to film. No instant satisfaction anymore.....and also the 'kiasu' mentality too, realised you are not going to find out till you developed the film A Major Leap backward......

It is a pity...I got to start somewhere. Otherwise, it is an eyesore or a reminder of my failure with film.

nb....so fast got new thread liao.

open a bottle of white wine and i think the smell not right. yuck..

valentine end liao..

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Thanks MM I am not PRO. So, most likely skip the purchase liao. Unless nobody bid on it again......then I won liao.

Ya...u guys after WA lenses....look at this link lor. But expensive compared to the price I paid for mine 14mm.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NIKON-14mm-AF...QQcmdZViewItem

Where is that bloody SOMA
    nb...got cheaper one or not.

soma..? serenading jolie i hope
    you did that before?

of course you first lah...you start thread mah. you can have that privilege for being so hard working

eh so you drink red wine alone ah? next time call CoNDOM and me lor...help you drink
    ya lor can jio CoNDOM, MMs and me..

nb...got cheaper one or not.

Told you liao....$30 for the box. U want manuals, go download lah

Chinese said: "Want the horse good, Want the horse don't eat grass...."

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Good morning! Wah, u guys go through season after season like cutting through butter

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    you did that before?
    when you were not around

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast