Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619243964 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

  1. #261

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    yesterday valentine's day mah...she drink wine and probably never sleep all night
    Nvr sleep all nite ur head lah!

  2. #262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    yesterday valentine's day mah...she drink wine and probably never sleep all night
    "bed marathon"?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  3. #263

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Later,u let Ola know, he will nt b happy! Tat one is his chio bu, okie!!! U all suan him until he change his mind n dare nt admit liao! Tat is his ideal of chio mah! We must respect his taste mah! We must say tat one is his choiest!
    to each his own mah...heng that one ola's chiobu.

    if not i got to share my FCB

  4. #264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Later,u let Ola know, he will nt b happy! Tat one is his chio bu, okie!!! U all suan him until he change his mind n dare nt admit liao! Tat is his ideal of chio mah! We must respect his taste mah! We must say tat one is his choiest!
    Why me not happy?
    ideal chio? far from it ...
    Important is MUST be married.
    F and FC qualify. C?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  5. #265

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Nvr sleep all nite ur head lah!
    wah...my FCB so shy!

    真可爱!!!



    p/s. my cheena tio bo?

  6. #266

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    to each his own mah...heng that one ola's chiobu.

    if not i got to share my FCB
    Actually his chio bu quite compatible wif him lah!(After knowing how Ola look like!!)

  7. #267

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Why me not happy?
    ideal chio? far from it ...
    Important is MUST be married.
    F and FC qualify. C?
    C? you prefer claris ah?

  8. #268

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Actually his chio bu quite compatible wif him lah!(After knowing how Ola look like!!)
    was thinking the same thing earlier...great minds

  9. #269

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah...my FCB so shy!

    真可爱!!!



    p/s. my cheena tio bo?
    Wat is tat "p/s. my cheena tio bo? "?

  10. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    C? you prefer claris ah?
    still don't know if he/she or it.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  11. #271

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Wat is tat "p/s. my cheena tio bo? "?
    er...the "zhen ke ai" lah. dunno the characters tio bo

  12. #272

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    er...the "zhen ke ai" lah. dunno the characters tio bo
    Tio lah! Hokkien ok n chinese poor! Nt bad! Keep on improving ur chinese! My chinese poor too! My chinese teacher hate mi!

  13. #273

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    still don't know if he/she or it.
    When u mit us up, u will know liao loh!

  14. #274

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Tio lah! Hokkien ok n chinese poor! Nt bad! Keep on improving ur chinese! My chinese poor too! My chinese teacher hate mi!
    my chinese teachers abandoned me many many years ago liao...guess i must have been embarrassing them with my chinese or the lack of it

  15. #275

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Why me not happy?
    ideal chio? far from it ...
    Important is MUST be married.
    F and FC qualify. C?
    Refer to post #89 leh!

  16. #276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Refer to post #89 leh!
    Hellow SCB not sleep yet huh..

  17. #277

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Hellow SCB not sleep yet huh..
    Wake up oredi lah! U bao bo liao huh?

  18. #278

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    ok...i just have to let this shocking news out...

    i just found out that.....

    SOMA KIA BOR WAN!!!!!



    the details i shall keep secret for now

  19. #279

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    ok...i just have to let this shocking news out...

    i just found out that.....

    SOMA KIA BOR WAN!!!!!



    the details i shall keep secret for now
    Wat Kia Bor Wan?

  20. #280

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Wat Kia Bor Wan?
    the WAN optional

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •