Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 58910111215203560 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    no lah, scud wans me to leave my co, so that he can have chance to work with her , you see..
    Your company got vacancy? Get soma to join you lor. He so "handsome", maybe she will switch target.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    simple, if cant change her, then we make the changes ourself.
    ive changed, becos i refused to help her since end of last year, didnt cover her mistakes. her own dept ppl boycott her also, refused to pass her the docs or inform her. let her rot lor, just pray hard i can dodge her harrassments
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

no lah, scud wans me to leave my co, so that he can have chance to work with her , you see..
    OIC....!!! Wat a trick???

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    One time u say she is chio, nw u say she nt qualified!! Ola flicker minded!
    not flicker minded .... all bu are chio mah ....
    unless you disagreed ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

One time u say she is chio, nw u say she nt qualified!! Ola flicker minded!
    aiyah she does look okay in that pic lah, not ugly just not super pretty lor. looks aint a big thing to me when it comes to making friends. it's her personalities which put me off big time. i stupid lah, still keeping quiet about her behaviour dun dare report to her head.

anyway i cant make her lose her jobby. though i really resent her, she needs this job to stay in sg. she isnt a Singaporean lah.. wat can i say? hope she dont come and disturb me lor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    not flicker minded .... all bu are chio mah ....
    unless you disagreed ...
    Nw then I know "U GOT TASTE"!!! I disagreed!!!!!

OIC....!!! Wat a trick???
    scud merely wans me get out of hell, i know lah. it's really ridiculous lor. fancy me sneaking out from my office after knock off time ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

ya lor ... you also chio bu to me ..... same as "her"
    除了爱, 我一无所有

ive changed, becos i refused to help her since end of last year, didnt cover her mistakes. her own dept ppl boycott her also, refused to pass her the docs or inform her. let her rot lor, just pray hard i can dodge her harrassments
    i would move on if i were u.

Your company got vacancy? Get soma to join you lor. He so "handsome", maybe she will switch target.

Soma dumping Jolie for XL

i think conclusion is......Ola finds her pretty but backed off when he hears more about her personality
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

scud merely wans me get out of hell, i know lah. it's really ridiculous lor. fancy me sneaking out from my office after knock off time ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Just walk out lor ..... 大方一点.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

aiyah she does look okay in that pic lah, not ugly just not super pretty lor. looks aint a big thing to me when it comes to making friends. it's her personalities which put me off big time. i stupid lah, still keeping quiet about her behaviour dun dare report to her head.

anyway i cant make her lose her jobby. though i really resent her, she needs this job to stay in sg. she isnt a Singaporean lah.. wat can i say? hope she dont come and disturb me lor
    Yeah! Look nt important in making frends n lifetime partner!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    XL?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    i would move on if i were u.
    but i really like this job! other colleagues and i get along very well!! only her lor..... i also dunno wat to do.

seems like you're bent on me leaving my co hor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

going off liao....

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    cannot be lah, unless Soma becomes retarded..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i think conclusion is......Ola finds her pretty but backed off when he hears more about her personality
    I prefer married bu like funny & you.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

cannot be lah, unless Soma becomes retarded..
    Was he normal before?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 58910111215203560 ... LastLast