Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists

Default Re: Be Circumspect Please....

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Since you want to base your opinion on the report alone, so be it.
    You may be right, you may be wrong.
    But such thinking similar to yours is definitely narrow.
    I think the problem with a lot of people is not about knowing how to read or write. The main problems are usually about understanding, learning and relearning. Internet might be a good source of information but not the best way to learn about everything in life. I guess some people prefer to live their live base on bumper stickers, if you understand what I mean.

Anyway, what's for breakfast? Ya Kun anyone?

Default Re: Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists

DCA : Don't be so mean alright? =.=! It's not about the extreme cases. I'm sorta refering to general cases which are not even reported even though papers have alot more space to publish more reports. There're alot of girls just thinking ... "This happened around so it's okay" mindset.
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    I am going to design an explosive chastity belt. big market, big market.
    and i think terrorist would really love to export them to Japan... let the japanese do their own bombing... hahaha... (if u get wat i mean)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    DCA : Don't be so mean alright? =.=! It's not about the extreme cases. I'm sorta refering to general cases which are not even reported even though papers have alot more space to publish more reports. There're alot of girls just thinking ... "This happened around so it's okay" mindset.
    not really lor... i think its to protect the victims... imagine every rape is reported, althou it may have a sketch picture, or a mosaic 1, u think its very nice for them to do the recollection whenever ppl interview them? some just live under depression and might never snap out it...

and there is always more than 1 side of a solution or creation of a problem from solution... if we report all the cases, do you think we will be more 'educated' on it or do you think it would be a morale booster for rapist? since everybody is doing it, its perfectly safe to do it whenever possible rite... and moreover, not every rape case gets solved... only solved get published... and those poor girls/boys have to go thru all the cross examination... not something nice to go thru lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan
    Just imagine what these apes will do when they get nuclear weapons...
    USA will intervene on the pretext of "Investiaging their Nuclear Weapons" then launch a full scale invasion again. A chance for USA to show their newest statwe of the art weaponary.

Terrorist invades USA again using another kind of public transport to bomb USA. Showing to the world their creativity is endless.

The world will be in turmoil again.

Haiz...
    Last edited by hanqiang1011; 16th February 2006 at 11:39 AM.

Killing in self defence... and sent to death?

vince123123
    Guests

darn... its so sad that such things still happen in this world... its really barbaric in a sense if u ask me.. i mean, its not the girl's fault that the rapist targetted her... boy.. the rules in that country must be really screwed if they really went ahead and hanged her.. adherence to religious laws is one thing, but punishing the innocent and setting free the guilty is definitely not something that any religion would preach...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234