Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 120

Thread: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

  1. #41

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    what do they maen by "BOOKED OUT. PLEASE TRY AGAIN CLOSER TO EVENT TIME."? if it is already booked out then how does trying again closer to the event date ensure you will have a slot??? or do they mean that bookings only start closer to the event date?

  2. #42

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    They release spaces in batches. I went last year. Same thing. Don't worry, keep trying.
    Last edited by Sausage; 17th March 2006 at 08:31 PM.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,532

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtanjk
    I feel that this Singapore Fashion Festival is only for an elite group of priviledge people who have connections in the fashion industry and perhaps are on the upper class of the social ladder. Normal Singaporean like me would never have a chance to get in the tent. What is the point of a festival if everything is by invite only and limited tickets. What a gimmick!!

    Tried to get ticket on-line, but all booked out and half of the events are by invitation only!!

    I am quite disappointed with this event as it seems like a closed-door event.

    Any comments from you guys?
    u are stating the facts of life . Me too was dissapointed just like u

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    u are stating the facts of life . Me too was dissapointed just like u
    this event is HOPELESS.... STPB is its sponsor... i wonder who is allowed in?

  5. #45

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Just a word of advice for some of you who are going to some of these shows. Please don't get in the way of the photographers who are there to work. It makes life a little bit harder for them to work if you are in the way.

    Thanks!!!

  6. #46

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Any specific dress code? E.g. no bermudas or sandals... or are they allowed?

  7. #47
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    Any specific dress code? E.g. no bermudas or sandals... or are they allowed?
    The ticket will tell you what to wear....

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,532

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    The ticket will tell you what to wear....
    think maybe must wear designers label

  9. #49

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    The ticket will tell you what to wear....
    Okie... thanx

  10. #50

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    eh..so bottomline is got tix then can shoot, no tix then nothing to shoot lor? nothing happening outside the Tent ar? Last year fashion festival 05,Patty Hou did come to attend rite? She did some coverage for AzioTV. Wonder if this year will she come??

    Need some replies yeah? Any news bros??
    Last edited by newbiegrapher; 20th March 2006 at 06:22 PM.

  11. #51

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    eeks .. still no 1 know i guess...

  12. #52

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtanjk
    I feel that this Singapore Fashion Festival is only for an elite group of priviledge people who have connections in the fashion industry and perhaps are on the upper class of the social ladder. Normal Singaporean like me would never have a chance to get in the tent. What is the point of a festival if everything is by invite only and limited tickets. What a gimmick!!

    Tried to get ticket on-line, but all booked out and half of the events are by invitation only!!

    I am quite disappointed with this event as it seems like a closed-door event.

    Any comments from you guys?
    Theres really nothing much to get upset or angry about. Afterall the show is gonna be held in a tent. They have to consider the capacity of people that they can allow in at that point of time. Somehow, SFF06 is definitely related to people in the industry. So its not really surprising if people in this industry go.

    I'm going for one of the show during SFF06 though.
    Have you read IT???

  13. #53

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    I'm going for one of the show during SFF06 though.
    Which one? You going as a guest? Or what?

  14. #54

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    The ladder people probably all have tickets already. Haha.

  15. #55

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    Which one? You going as a guest? Or what?
    guest..
    Have you read IT???

  16. #56

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Does anyone have the tickets?

    I tried to get some on the Internet. I got on to a screen that allows you to put your name and reserve no of seats, but when I clicked on book I got a page error. Sianz.

    Anybody know if we can go in as photographers without a ticket. I know there is a photographers corner, but not sure if you need a ticket to get in.

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    85

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Me have been looking @ the site since last mth and still not able to get the tickets

    However ...... i will not give up

  18. #58
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by aloyteo
    what do they maen by "BOOKED OUT. PLEASE TRY AGAIN CLOSER TO EVENT TIME."? if it is already booked out then how does trying again closer to the event date ensure you will have a slot??? or do they mean that bookings only start closer to the event date?
    This is like selling airlines tickets. Where the date is near and nobody (people in the industry) want it then they will release the tickets.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    I got the tickets for the Tang's show and so far I believe it's the only show where people has 'actually' managed to get tickets for.

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    85

    Default Re: Singapore Fashion Festival 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    This is like selling airlines tickets. Where the date is near and nobody (people in the industry) want it then they will release the tickets.

    Yah loh..... You might even get free tickets without online booking right outside the tent which i come across last year.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •