Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 176

Thread: Singles Unite!

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    he selfish lah... was bugging him since last week.. never even post
    Post simi?

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    he selfish lah... was bugging him since last week.. never even post
    Alright, someone's hiding some good stuff.

    Remember! Sharing Is Caring!
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    1.6 or 1.5.. he also never show............
    Mine is 1.4.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Alright, someone's hiding some good stuff.

    Remember! Sharing Is Caring!
    Dun have lar. What u consider to be good stuff? If its nekkie chicks..I dun have...I know espn has a lot of those.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Why don't you go around to the 'hotspots' where couples date and see if they want a photo of themselves together on that special night? How much you charge is another story

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    Why don't you go around to the 'hotspots' where couples date and see if they want a photo of themselves together on that special night? How much you charge is another story
    idea!

    Setup a stall "Have your lovely Vday moment shot" for $xxx only ...
    Last edited by dEthANGeL; 13th February 2006 at 03:39 PM.

  7. #47
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    idea!

    Setup a stall "Have your lovely Vday moment shot" for $xxx only ...
    Read post #5 of this thread

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Dun have lar. What u consider to be good stuff? If its nekkie chicks..I dun have...I know espn has a lot of those.
    Ahhh~~~~~ espn! What have u been hiding frm us?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  9. #49

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Yes, I'm going out shooting them

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    Yes, I'm going out shooting them

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    Yes, I'm going out shooting them
    Literally? Metaphorically? Or....
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    idea!

    Setup a stall "Have your lovely Vday moment shot" for $xxx only ...
    Good idea man! Sure got some CS-ers willing to come forward to do it. Lets setup booth at Esplanade, Merlion, Sentosa, Mount Faber, etc etc.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You and Will03 same, both 1.6

    ya.. DA... we longer than espn .. he onli 1.5.. hhahahaa

  14. #54

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Post simi?
    post yur chingay XMMs lah.. act blur..

  15. #55

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    ya.. DA... we longer than espn .. he onli 1.5.. hhahahaa
    Err ... you guys forgot he can extends up to 2 ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Oh man .. this sounds so wrong

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Err ... you guys forgot he can extends up to 2 ..

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Good idea man! Sure got some CS-ers willing to come forward to do it. Lets setup booth at Esplanade, Merlion, Sentosa, Mount Faber, etc etc.
    Ok .. hands up .. who wants to do this?

  19. #59
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    KO

  20. #60

    Default Re: Singles Unite!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Ok .. hands up .. who wants to do this?
    I want to but not sure if I can pull it off! Need a good setup with nice background
    eg: Mount faber with sunset.

    Maybe make some arrangements with restaurants to see if they are open to the idea or not. But must look pro lah.. Don't show up with a point and shoot camera. Many couples would already have it.

    Donno lah.. I'm prob not going to do it. I post the idea here to share only. ESPN was the one who acutally thought about it (see post #5). I extend the idea to charge $$ ..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •