Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Try to shoot indoor

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Try to shoot indoor

    poor equipment,poor skill, a newbie here take some indoor shooting... feel free comment to me... thanks!!

    1.


    2.


    3.


    4.


    5.
    Last edited by joey91; 13th February 2006 at 08:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    6.


    7.

  3. #3

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    Cute models literally.

  4. #4

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    erm. i feel #1 and 3 are rather overexposed.. can't see their features..

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    the lighting i think need to improve ... just dunno how...?? some more comment to me?? thanks!!

  6. #6

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    erm.. i'm rather new also..
    try bounce lighting?or since your subjects are small, try positioning lamps and not use flash?
    =x

  7. #7

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    lovely! how did you make the background so dark? can teach me ah?

  8. #8

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    Quote Originally Posted by joey91
    poor equipment,poor skill, a newbie here take some indoor shooting... feel free comment to me... thanks!!

    1.


    2.

    Nice shots! It would have been better if it would be sharper. Syaoran-kun! Sakura-kun!!!

  9. #9

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    Quote Originally Posted by ibnujang
    lovely! how did you make the background so dark? can teach me ah?
    i'm assuming the backgrd is a piece of brown cloth

    how about trying a secondary light source shining from behind the cloth and a 3rd light source shining on the figure to project a more contrasty shadow on the backgrd?

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    Quote Originally Posted by ibnujang
    lovely! how did you make the background so dark? can teach me ah?
    i use a black cloth as the background.

    thanks all u guys comment to me!!i'll try to change next shoot...:P

  11. #11
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    If you are using a desk lamp as main light, try to use a tracing paper, or “butter” paper, or a piece of thin white cloth put between the light and subject, to act as a diffuser, do not use it to cover the lamp as the lamp generate heat, the light will get more softer if this diffuser sheet closer to the subject.


    I not sure what you want to archiver on the background, so only offer you pointer for the lighting.


    Btw, some of the pictures look a little too warm to me.


    Hope this help.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: try to shoot indoor

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    If you are using a desk lamp as main light, try to use a tracing paper, or “butter” paper, or a piece of thin white cloth put between the light and subject, to act as a diffuser, do not use it to cover the lamp as the lamp generate heat, the light will get more softer if this diffuser sheet closer to the subject.


    I not sure what you want to archiver on the background, so only offer you pointer for the lighting.


    Btw, some of the pictures look a little too warm to me.


    Hope this help.
    thanks ur comment to me!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •