Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Happy Valentine's Day!!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Happy Valentine's Day!!




  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    any body know abt 'triangel' story??





    i just only know buy n keep beside ur bed ,then will keep ur lover beside with u ... maybe some guy are afraid... but that is from italy...

    here are hk drama abt triangel...
    http://www.blogger.com/email-post.g?...97574033750494

    http://www.blogger.com/email-post.g?...38025418846843

    http://www.opendiary.com/entryview.a...06&entry=20076

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Me no Pilot... heng ah...

    Got any for guys? would like to buy 10 of it please...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Me no Pilot... heng ah...

    Got any for guys? would like to buy 10 of it please...
    u mean buy 4 u as gift?

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joey91
    any body know abt 'triangel' story??





    i just only know buy n keep beside ur bed ,then will keep ur lover beside with u ... maybe some guy are afraid... but that is from italy...

    here are hk drama abt triangel...
    http://www.blogger.com/email-post.g?...97574033750494

    http://www.blogger.com/email-post.g?...38025418846843

    http://www.opendiary.com/entryview.a...06&entry=20076
    LoL... I finished the HK serial already, pity it was not two couples at the end, but only 1. Heard part II is on it's way. This time should have Guo Ke Ying inside.

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    The most practical gift for all couples on Valentine's day


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    The most practical gift for all couples on Valentine's day

    tis 1 dun wear better...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    The most practical gift for all couples on Valentine's day

    OMG, u got tt as a gift from some1?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    OMG, u got tt as a gift from some1?
    The girl thought his name is Robert mah... give him use this 1... confirm she can take espn's BUY BUY BUY fund become her BUY BUY BUY fund!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    The girl thought his name is Robert mah... give him use this 1... confirm she can take espn's BUY BUY BUY fund become her BUY BUY BUY fund!
    i m so confused now...

    so now need accountant?

  11. #11

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    daylite robbery day paid $100 for a dozen roses

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    whahahaha klose. my classmate just told me he paid $150 for a dozen LOL
    I Love You :)

  13. #13

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    My friend got it at $80 for a dozen

  14. #14
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    whahahaha klose. my classmate just told me he paid $150 for a dozen LOL
    wah.

    Next time plant your own rose plant.... can get roses for free...

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    see, ur guy always 'MISER"...


    valentine day leh!! must be a special ma...

  16. #16
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joey91
    see, ur guy always 'MISER"...


    valentine day leh!! must be a special ma...
    Gal will say: " Y u all spend so much on your equip and not willing to spend a small fraction of that $ on Valentine's day."


  17. #17
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joey91
    see, ur guy always 'MISER"...


    valentine day leh!! must be a special ma...
    The price to pay for it isn't worth it.

    I can take the money save up and have a thorough fun day of spending it on another day.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    maybe a smart choice is spend $$ out of valentine day, then will save more/ can make more difference , cos spending cost...

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean
    Gal will say: " Y u all spend so much on your equip and not willing to spend a small fraction of that $ on Valentine's day."

    well we can use the gears to earn some $$..but flowers are there to dry up leh, cannot fetch $$

    but still, its only 1 time of a year event..
    Last edited by alechim; 13th February 2006 at 08:53 PM.

  20. #20

    Default Re: happy valentine day!!

    $100 equates to a new stick of 1gb ram

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •