Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you jaywalk?

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Do you jaywalk?

The stupid thing is that the driver is considered by insurance people to be at contributorily at fault even though the pedestrian was jaywalking - this is so spastic :P

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Felt that alot of ppl really like to jaywalk and try to compete with oncoming vehicles... along my place, there is currently 1 billboard citing an accident involving a pedestrain & vehicle... and most would say, the vehicle is at fault...

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    The stupid thing is that the driver is considered by insurance people to be at contributorily at fault even though the pedestrian was jaywalking - this is so spastic :P
    is it the insurance company or the law? i think the law dictates the contributary negligence part... which i think should change to commiting or attempting suicide and endangering others. (then after they recover from hospital, send them to jail, or if they get knocked & 'mati' they handcuff them)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

The H3 is on its way to Singapore, not the H2. I apologise for my mistake. The H3 is smaller, at 3.5 liter.

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    5 liter version???!!!
    The US version of the H2 is 6 liter.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    The H3 is on its way to Singapore, not the H2. I apologise for my mistake. The H3 is smaller, at 3.5 liter.

The US version of the H2 is 6 liter.
    Hey photobum, do you have any image of the H3 to share with the rest of us?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Hey photobum, do you have any image of the H3 to share with the rest of us?
    Try www.hummer.com There is a picture of the H3 on the starting page. The US TV commercial for the H3 featured the group Black Eye Peas.
    Last edited by photobum; 22nd February 2006 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    Try www.hummer.com There is a picture of that H3 on the starting page. The US TV commercial for the H3 featured the group Black Eye Peas.
    WOW!!! went through their website and the hummer is very impressive, but I still like the H1 and H2 better. The H3 lookes too SUV but it is still a killer
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

WOW!!! went through their website and the hummer is very impressive, but I still like the H1 and H2 better. The H3 lookes too SUV but it is still a killer
    Yeah.... The H1 and H2 looks more "military" like than H3. But at 6.0 liter, the H2 is a gas-gulpper.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    Jaywalk is common but what abt drivers didn't signal when they turn? I always let the car go first but pls, have the manners to signal u turning or not. Sometime really want to go ahead but if got accident, it might be a hit n run one in the end. Some drivers really lazy to signal, should complain to LTA n make a device to catch this kind of ppl.
    yeah yeah.... just a flip of a lever and they just cant do it... lazy bums.
    and to mention those drivers who cut in your lane without signaling... wah seh, i had to step on my brakes and potentially it can cause the vehicle behind to kiss my (car's) backside...

.....it is still a killer
    Imagine being hit by a 4,000 lbs (about 1,800 kg) H3 and becoming an instant road kill.
    Last edited by photobum; 23rd February 2006 at 08:02 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123