Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Are they Japs?

  1. #1

    Default Are they Japs?

    Here is a trick question are they japs? Or wat can you tell abt them?


  2. #2

    Talking

    transvestites?
    Canon 10D/550D /Sigma 17-50mm/Sigma 30mm/Canon 50mm/Sigma 85mm

  3. #3

    Default So smart

    Hah Hah

    Got them rite.. 1st glance was really hard to tell.. Shocking huh..




    Last edited by Minority; 20th November 2002 at 02:15 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    The one on the left I saw 'her' pic somewhere

    Did u take the pics urself?

    Any more pics to share?
    Canon 10D/550D /Sigma 17-50mm/Sigma 30mm/Canon 50mm/Sigma 85mm

  5. #5

    Default

    wah, Minority went to this kind of place. so naughty.

  6. #6

    Default Arron Kwok?

    Arron Kwok Gain weight man....


  7. #7

    Default Re: Arron Kwok?

    Any link to your picture folder or wat?

    Really stunning-looking 'girls'
    Canon 10D/550D /Sigma 17-50mm/Sigma 30mm/Canon 50mm/Sigma 85mm

  8. #8

    Default Nahh

    Wat u see is wat u get man...




    I won't exactly call them girls... man... This one grab my hand and....... I felt so vialated....

  9. #9

    Default Its a show

    Originally posted by ninelives
    wah, Minority went to this kind of place. so naughty.
    Naughty? nothing naughty man.. some people bring kids there! Its all singing and dancing no nudity at all... I see mother with kids, teens etc.. like a family outing man.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Its a show

    Originally posted by Minority


    Naughty? nothing naughty man.. some people bring kids there! Its all singing and dancing no nudity at all... I see mother with kids, teens etc.. like a family outing man.

    oh btw no one comment if my picture texture or color was taken well? anyone want to know what exposure setting I used?

  11. #11

    Default

    ah......canon.....no wonder the colors very familiar (owned a G2 b4)
    Last edited by tweakmax; 20th November 2002 at 02:39 AM.
    Canon 10D/550D /Sigma 17-50mm/Sigma 30mm/Canon 50mm/Sigma 85mm

  12. #12

    Default Re: Nahh

    Originally posted by Minority

    I won't exactly call them girls... man... This one grab my hand and....... I felt so vialated.... [/B]
    vialated? not shiok
    Canon 10D/550D /Sigma 17-50mm/Sigma 30mm/Canon 50mm/Sigma 85mm

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by tweakmax
    ah......canon.....no wonder the colors very familiar (owned a G2 b4)
    ah an canon user B4. Well I find the color pretty vivid and the ... Texture very good. But some time there is too much magenta in the bright lights..

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by Minority


    ah an canon user B4. Well I find the color pretty vivid and the ... Texture very good. But some time there is too much magenta in the bright lights..
    Yes canon colors very vivid/bright. Did u use a external flash?
    Canon 10D/550D /Sigma 17-50mm/Sigma 30mm/Canon 50mm/Sigma 85mm

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by tweakmax


    Yes canon colors very vivid/bright. Did u use a external flash?
    nope no flash when I am in the Theatre but the ones taken outside flashed was used. Canon G1 flash has the tendency to be either too bright or too weak depending how far u are. need to be at the sweet spot to get a good exposure.

  16. #16

    Default

    Originally posted by Minority


    nope no flash when I am in the Theatre but the ones taken outside flashed was used. Canon G1 flash has the tendency to be either too bright or too weak depending how far u are. need to be at the sweet spot to get a good exposure.
    U used ISO50 inside the theatre...is it bright enough? or did u edit with PS...
    Canon 10D/550D /Sigma 17-50mm/Sigma 30mm/Canon 50mm/Sigma 85mm

  17. #17

    Default ISO 50

    Yup it was ISO 50. wanted to reduce noise. How did u know I used ISO 50? Nope I did not PS it and the stage was pretty bright. I used the chair infront of me as a make shift support to take the shot. Some shots where there were too much movement came out blurred.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Only this...everybody is looking and posting here... I saw some unknow to be seen here...so...all of u have 1 box of...you know I knew.

  19. #19

    Default

    Originally posted by KCBox
    Only this...everybody is looking and posting here... I saw some unknow to be seen here...so...all of u have 1 box of...you know I knew.
    Huh?

    Canon 10D/550D /Sigma 17-50mm/Sigma 30mm/Canon 50mm/Sigma 85mm

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •