View Poll Results: tell him/her

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hey , I was not shooting at you manz, I was shooting at the "object" shooting behind you.

10 13.89%
  • Oh, yes. I am sorry, but I thought you are interesting. Hope you don't mind.

46 63.89%
  • Watcha gonna do? Sue me?

5 6.94%
  • Take out your negative/positive. Delete the image(Digi Cam). If he/she is piss off.

5 6.94%
  • Run forest run.

6 8.33%
  • Pay him.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What will you do if someone approach you when........

Default Re: What will you do if someone approach you when........

I'd just stand there and smile. And when the person is within talking range, I'd decide what to exactly, based on how hostile he/ she is. More than likely, I'd just introduce myself and say that I am an amateur photographer who very much enjoys producing artistic photos. Then I'd go on to comment why the person is interesting and eye-catching, that he/ she is a unique part of a picture I had in mind.

I'd even show the picture on the preview screen and say that I can send over a copy if I can have an email address.

And then if I were thick-skinned enough, and the person was very friendly and accepting, I'd say that my first photo was not perfect, and if they would help me with a pose for another shot, it'd be great.

On one occasion a construction worker caught me taking photo of the worker's quarters, specifically a messy scene with coats, yellow helmets on a rack and tins of paint lying around. He asked me in Chinese, "What's so interesting that you have to take photos here?" Then I told him how I liked the colours and how this arrangement mirrored the lives of workers. They are tough, live it rough and are hardworking. And I even asked for permission to take his portrait after which.

The only thing I regretted was not trying for the perfect shot of the man. If I'd just asked for permission to take his photo next to the rack, instead of standing in the doorway, I'd have had a nice photo.

Depends on how they talk to me.
    Politely; I will ask for contact and send the photo.
    Rudely: Option 3.

I will tell him I am shooting for Time magazine "Man of the Year" cover.

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    you snap at him/her without his/her permission?
    Scold the person for 'blocking your view'?

hahaha good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I will tell him I am shooting for Time magazine "Man of the Year" cover.

If the person comes to me in a polite manner, I would just intro myself and request email from him/her so that the developed photos could be sent to him/her in soft.

If the person comes to me in a rude manner, I would just told him/her that I am not shooting you, and what makes you think that you are so photogenic for me to shoot at...

If the person no respond but got eye contact, i will just return a smile back to him/her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12