Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    hi to all my friends and fans ...... i am back!!!
    So long no come here liao ... you all miss me? lets post some newbies pic here and share ok?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    hi to all my friends and fans ...... i am back!!!
    So long no come here liao ... you all miss me? lets post some newbies pic here and share ok?
    show your nude pic lor... enter the a nude pic a day lah...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Yeah welcome back xxxger! *though i don't think you would know me* i'm a very big cat lover as well ROARS!
    I Love You :)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    I think show some cats picture will do.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    show your nude pic lor... enter the a nude pic a day lah...
    I actually like to post a nude a day ..... but where got so many pose to pose everyday???

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    I actually like to post a nude a day ..... but where got so many pose to pose everyday???
    Don't think! JUST DO IT. every stupid position a day is still a position. whahahah
    I Love You :)

  7. #7
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    Yeah welcome back xxxger! *though i don't think you would know me* i'm a very big cat lover as well ROARS!
    Dun worry, lasttime dun know .... now know liao!!!
    I am a cat lover too .... and my cat is a damn smart old cat lor .... everyday he saw me take towel, we will wait inside my bath room for me liao lor ...

    you have any cat? he smart too ?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Nopes my parents don't allow me to keep a cat or dog at home due to the fur problem. My dad is pretty persistant in that. But i do have some very nice pictures of cats, you could pm me and i can send ya my email and show you the pictures. =P i used to have some pet hermit crabs recently but they just died
    I Love You :)

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    Don't think! JUST DO IT. every stupid position a day is still a position. whahahah
    Actually i have an GREAT idea! ..... Is i holding a calender ( of cos everyday different date ) ... and then hold it somewhere on my chest level .....
    Then i have 365 different photo liao lor ? i think i am staying too long with my cat, i also become smart liao lor ....

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Errr you can do that in just ONE day. it doesn't mean you take a picture everyday right? hahaha think of something more innovative. like something to do with your hair or some features of yours. like take multiple pictures each day and post them when time pass and let ppls see the difference in you, but in nude? =D
    I Love You :)

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    Nopes my parents don't allow me to keep a cat or dog at home due to the fur problem. My dad is pretty persistant in that. But i do have some very nice pictures of cats, you could pm me and i can send ya my email and show you the pictures. =P i used to have some pet hermit crabs recently but they just died
    Oh poor crabs ....
    hermit carbs is found at salt water and you dun know what they eat also ... they sure die one lor ...
    nvm, at least the crabs is gone, you still have the hermit (shell) right ?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    www.hahacrabs.com <-- i actually got mine from there. pretty cute pets. lol
    I Love You :)

  13. #13
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Hey xxxger,
    where have you been? shoot weddings till no day no night izit?

  14. #14
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Hey xxxger,
    where have you been? shoot weddings till no day no night izit?
    No lar .... where got so good busniess
    i was 毕冠修炼,是为了走更长的路。
    来吧,出招吧!

  15. #15

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    hahah welcome back xxxger.
    thanks for teaching me stuffs, really helped alot.
    hehehe
    i want to see your PRO pix. lol.
    me big time noob

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rEveRie
    hahah welcome back xxxger.
    thanks for teaching me stuffs, really helped alot.
    hehehe
    i want to see your PRO pix. lol.
    me big time noob
    hehe ..... no problem, cos i learn new thing when i teach also ....
    want to see my pic huh? ..... maybe should start writing namelist first wor ...

  17. #17
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    cabadaeafaga
    Last edited by zaxh81; 9th February 2006 at 11:27 AM.


  18. #18

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    welcome back!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    is d avatar counted as 1 pic?

  20. #20
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : hi! I am back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhang3feng
    welcome back!
    ya ....
    Do you know who is Zhang5ji ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •