Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MAC address.

Default Re: MAC address.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    all my system is Win XP SP2 already, hmm... which patch is needed?
    haha...think this is the patch...
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

my router have WPA2 Personal & Enterprise... which should i use...
    You won't be able to use Enterprise unless you have a Radius server available.

WPA RADIUS: WPA RADIUS uses an external RADIUS server to perform user authentication. To use WPA RADIUS, enter the IP address of the RADIUS server, the RADIUS Port (default is 1812) and the shared secret from the RADIUS server
    (from the linksys manual)

I think it's the same for all routers - you need an additional server to use Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    You won't be able to use Enterprise unless you have a Radius server available.

WPA RADIUS: WPA RADIUS uses an external RADIUS server to perform user authentication. To use WPA RADIUS, enter the IP address of the RADIUS server, the RADIUS Port (default is 1812) and the shared secret from the RADIUS server
    (from the linksys manual)

I think it's the same for all routers - you need an additional server to use Enterprise.
    oh is it...haha...learn something new today....

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz
    oh is it...haha...learn something new today....
    ya ya... also learn something new today, and also learn that i dun have a radius server too...

think its for system with more than 100 or 255 Wifi connections... i only got less than 20 system... besides... at home with that WPA2 enterprise, i only got 2 system on wifi, would be crazy to get a radius server...

tonight go back set WPA2 Personal... will unhide my SSID, wai come hack me see leh...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

ya ya... also learn something new today, and also learn that i dun have a radius server too...

think its for system with more than 100 or 255 Wifi connections... i only got less than 20 system... besides... at home with that WPA2 enterprise, i only got 2 system on wifi, would be crazy to get a radius server...

tonight go back set WPA2 Personal... will unhide my SSID, wai come hack me see leh...
    haha...there is still ways to tunnel into ur network...LOLX....jus that it will take longer time n patient of the hacker to hack into the network...LOLX
    if u 1 to see how hacking is done pm me for the site...cos i duno if it is appropriate to post the link here or nt...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123