Thread: Digital Photo Mag

Default Digital Photo Mag

Hi everyone,

For al of you who are either new to photography or plan to switch over to digital photography, there is one mag which I have found to be not too bad a read.

Title is "Digital How-To guide 2002" (special edition). Can be found at Borders Bookstores cost around S$14.

No I am not working for the magazine nor Borders. I just came across it today and it does seem to offer some good advice and tips.

Have a read to determine for yourself. Anyone with any idea of good magazines to recommend, pse do so, thanks.

the magazine "Digital Photo" which is a sister mag of the popular "Practical Photography" is also not bad if you like to learn digital photo editing in PS... comes with a cdrom which contains tutorials and movies tt teach u more digital editing. Price: $16.90.

Originally posted by weg
    the magazine "Digital Photo" which is a sister mag of the popular "Practical Photography" is also not bad if you like to learn digital photo editing in PS... comes with a cdrom which contains tutorials and movies tt teach u more digital editing. Price: $16.90.
    Can get from????

Originally posted by apex

Can get from????
    Kinokuniya at Bugis Junction has it. NUS forum co-op also has it.