Thread: Lost .....

Default Lost .....

This is kind of embarrassing and stupid/careless of me , have no choice but to ask whether anyone here have found a Gitzo tripod G1118 + Acratech Ultimate ballhead + Optech Strap (all in mint condition) last month.

Probably it was left behind somewhere in Singapore ..... (possible locations ... Zoo, Sentosa (with Charby shoot), city, etc.. Will the finder please be KIND enough to return to me. A reward will be given....
    always the Light, .... always.

Default Re: Lost .....

Sorry to here about this. Looking on the bright side, most people are honest. Hopefully it will find its way back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    This is kind of embarrassing and stupid/careless of me , have no choice but to ask whether anyone here have found a Gitzo tripod G1118 + Acratech Ultimate ballhead + Optech Strap (all in mint condition) last month.

Probably it was left behind somewhere in Singapore ..... (possible locations ... Zoo, Sentosa (with Charby shoot), city, etc.. Will the finder please be KIND enough to return to me. A reward will be given....
    how come so many possible location? so anywhere see a G1118 with Acratech Ultimate Ballhead is yours?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    how come so many possible location? so anywhere see a G1118 with Acratech Ultimate Ballhead is yours?
    haha ....
    most of the time i left it in my car and carry them along to shoot .... but most of the time never open up to use so probably must have left it somewhere and yet forget where! ... most of the time still assume that it is still in the car or at home, etc...
    you know rite, when shooting chiobu .... how to concentrate on the tripod leh?
    Last edited by Canonised; 7th February 2006 at 01:10 PM.

Hope you find your tripod.

Blog Entries

sorry to hear of your loss
    Hope you find it

Quote Originally Posted by singapurasteve
    Sorry to here about this. Looking on the bright side, most people are honest. Hopefully it will find its way back to you.
    Hopefully, nobody from the minority found your tripod. Best of luck in getting it back. Hope it hasn't been too long since it went missing.

hope u will get ur stuff back.

d $$ of a replacement is hard 2 swallow...

haha ....
    most of the time i left it in my car and carry them along to shoot .... but most of the time never open up to use so probably must have left it somewhere and yet forget where! ... most of the time still assume that it is still in the car or at home, etc...
    you know rite, when shooting chiobu .... how to concentrate on the tripod leh?

aiyyaaa... 色字头上一把刀 .. sorry for u though...

pain pain .....
    I was very satisifed with this setup ... small, light and functional....specially the head.

pain pain .....
    I was very satisifed with this setup ... small, light and functional....specially the head.
    Yo bro .. must be seeing too many chiobu and forgot where your tripod reside ...

Hope your tripod come back to you ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team