Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Love experts pls help me!

Default Re: Love experts pls help me!

u remind me of myself when young... well, jus bring your guts with you... go go go!

faint hearts never won fair ladies! *jia you*!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    faint hearts never won fair ladies! *jia you*!!!

u r right .... its usually ladies won the faint hearts.........

Shoot first....Talk later..........i mean shoot some nice shots of her and then share with her....try complimenting how nice she looks in the picts......a nice indirect way of saying she's beautiful, pretty whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_m0nkey
    The best advice in this thread...

what else is there to say?

if u can't even smile and say hi, then also no use making v.day gift and etc...

can't simply walk up to her on v.day and give her a present out of nowhere when she dun even know who are you right?

Good luck man, affairs of the heart works in mysterious ways..

Deregistered

So how? When shooting? Let me know early leh.

not so soon la, I dont think she's ready for a photo shoot. will scare her away one leh.

dammit man, missed my chance to smile and say hi again, some guy was blocking my way. %^#!%*&$!#(!! ah well, try again tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    dammit man, missed my chance to smile and say hi again, some guy was blocking my way. %^#!%*&$!#(!! ah well, try again tomorrow
    U need extras to stage?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Pick up ur courage and approach her lah~ mayb you get rejected/accepted on the spot. Either way u won't be as miserable as now...

Hold ur cool....u watched "Something abt Mary" before? Great tips for great dates

Cool it dude......... Still in school? Assuming you are talking about pre university means that you are still very young... assuming that you are in university well... unless you are in SMU then you are still considered young.

Hence the point is, you want to get married? This girl that you are so "attracted" to... will be your wife?

No right? Or rather you dont know right? That is because you dont even know her name... let alone know if she is suitable for you. She might turn out to be a nice girl or turn out to be a real ahem you know what....

Hence why so panicky?? Just approach her normally as if you are just passing by.... dont go panic and sweat and all.... trust me women can smell a non confident man a mile away......
    If you are lucky you get to know her better but then still it's a friendship thing... dont go "I really like you" at the first moment... you like her looks cos you dont know her to like anything else......

If after being friends and going out, it works out good lor.. if not.... nevermind.. life is a long way to go...

Or will you prefer the "hero-to-the-rescue" approach?
    Ask uncle espn to turn into the evil Nikon hentai lah, waylay her on her way home. Then you can come and pretend to beat him off. The rest of us will just pretend to be passer-bys to prevent any other hero wannabes.

Like that, everyone win-win;
    You get your girl,
    espn get his girl pictures,
    the rest get their photo-journalism pictures,
    and I get my laughs.

Deregistered

Chao prismatic

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    Or will you prefer the "hero-to-the-rescue" approach?
    Ask uncle espn to turn into the evil Nikon hentai lah, waylay her on her way home. Then you can come and pretend to beat him off. The rest of us will just pretend to be passer-bys to prevent any other hero wannabes.

Like that, everyone win-win;
    You get your girl,
    espn get his girl pictures,
    the rest get their photo-journalism pictures,
    and I get my laughs.
    LOL!! nice idea

wow....great idea...... let me know if u all need help to waylay other hero-wannabe's...... hahahahah jk jk

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    wow....great idea...... let me know if u all need help to waylay other hero-wannabe's...... hahahahah jk jk
    i'll let kit_fristo have the 1st punch on espn, den other heros will come pull espn aside & continue wallop him... onz bo... den kit_fristo can move off with the girl, and then u have a background bokeh of us beating up espn... cool rite...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

ya cool....maybe can win some award wif it also...get the prize money...we go makan.....

kit_fisto, if u really run out of ideas and time, juz resort to the old-time favorite. give her a stalk of red rose on Valentine.
    1. Intro yourself
    2. Give her the rose (with a greeting card to state your name)
    3. Say a statement or so that's really very sincere, right from your heart (anything but "i love u")
    4. Walk away if she did not response or awkwardness comes abt

the above might not be the most creative idea, but it will definitely leave some impression of you on the gal. trust me, most gals like flowers, even the most tomboyish ones (as much as they deny it). At least this will start off a "get-to-know" opportunity. hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    kit_fisto, if u really run out of ideas and time, juz resort to the old-time favorite. give her a stalk of red rose on Valentine.
    1. Intro yourself
    2. Give her the rose (with a greeting card to state your name)
    3. Say a statement or so that's really very sincere, right from your heart (anything but "i love u")
    4. Walk away if she did not response or awkwardness comes abt

the above might not be the most creative idea, but it will definitely leave some impression of you on the gal. trust me, most gals like flowers, even the most tomboyish ones (as much as they deny it). At least this will start off a "get-to-know" opportunity. hehehe...
    hmm how come sg not like japan... the girls give the guys chocolates... then on 14/3 we only need to reciprocate if we wan...

try to find a jap girl here loh. maybe she'll give you more than chocolates

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast