Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love experts pls help me!

Default Love experts pls help me!

Need some help here...really wish to ask her out for a date during VDay.
    I noticed this girl from my school for quite some time now. I had a little crush on her, but I dont know what happened, about 4 weeks ago it turned to more than a crush man. I keep thinking of her, everytime I got close to her I heart will be beating like crazy. She has a really really really really really really GORGEOUS smile..., radiant skin, pretty eyes... Then i'm the sort of guy who is super shy....really want to talk to her but I just dont know how. We made eye contact for a couple of times, but it was quick, so I cant really see her experssion. And I think she notices that I keep looking at her.
    BTW she's from China and she has 2 friends that are always with her. Any tips and tricks for me?? Sorry for the long post...

Default Re: Love experts pls help me!

I encourage you to go up to her and ask her ....

Which school is that ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by kit_fisto
    Need some help here...really wish to ask her out for a date during VDay.
    I noticed this girl from my school for quite some time now. I had a little crush on her, but I dont know what happened, about 4 weeks ago it turned to more than a crush man. I keep thinking of her, everytime I got close to her I heart will be beating like crazy. She has a really really really really really really GORGEOUS smile..., radiant skin, pretty eyes... Then i'm the sort of guy who is super shy....really want to talk to her but I just dont know how. We made eye contact for a couple of times, but it was quick, so I cant really see her experssion. And I think she notices that I keep looking at her.
    BTW she's from China and she has 2 friends that are always with her. Any tips and tricks for me?? Sorry for the long post...
    what does nationality have to do with love? comrades?

Do you have her picture? got her contacts? u need help from a professional, i can help u sian her, date her, spend the valentine with her... just pay me to make her happy...

else, since u know your weakness, den overcome it lor, no pain no gain... (but den again... i am like u lah, but girls come to me instead, so i got nothing to be bothered about...)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Deregistered

Too much time, nothing to do? Go shoot better.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Too much time, nothing to do? Go shoot better.
    u jealous ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

eh....... "about 4 weeks ago it turned to more than a crush man. I keep thinking of her, everytime I got close to her I heart will be beating like crazy" this is called an inflatuation.....

i mean u dun even know her man....

anyways... one thing i learnt travelling in my earlier years in Japan as a teenager was that if u ask u got a 50% chance.... if u dun ask, u got 0 chance.... believe this or not...its really up to u.....

cheerios...

Rule 1: Act fast and beat the competition.

Rule 2: Observe her character and don;t act too rashly (during your date ).

Rule 3: ........Good luck.

Just do it. I used to be extra super shy as well, then one day I realised that there was nothing to lose and decided that I would just do it! I decided that I would rather die regretting the things that I had done, then regretting the things that I wished I had done. Case in point - I saw a girl I thought was really attractive walking down the street (with a friend), walked up to her, introduced myself and asked her out to dinner - 10 years later, we're happily married with a couple of kids - don't let that scare you though

Go and ask her ba...test test water...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u jealous ar?
    What's there to be jealous? I'm not even interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    eh....... "about 4 weeks ago it turned to more than a crush man. I keep thinking of her, everytime I got close to her I heart will be beating like crazy" this is called an inflatuation.....

anyways... one thing i learnt travelling in my earlier years in Japan as a teenager was that if u ask u got a 50% chance.... if u dun ask, u got 0 chance.... believe this or not...its really up to u.....

cheerios...
    I ditto the underlined....

3hrs+ on the bullet train going all the way frm Tokyo to Sendai, she was standing opposite me and we were exchanging glances and since I'd never opened my mouth, my chances of sian-ing the lady was basically zero, nada, kosong, zlitch, rei.

kit_fisto, do or die. Take it in ur stride like a true Man. MTL, Gogogogogogogo
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by Witness

cheerios...
    but in sg & china scenario, have to bear in mind too... ask & u may not be granted as well... cos there is a proverb, shi bai shi cheng gong de lao mu... chinese girls really like to play hard to get...

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_m0nkey
    Just do it. I used to be extra super shy as well, then one day I realised that there was nothing to lose and decided that I would just do it! I decided that I would rather die regretting the things that I had done, then regretting the things that I wished I had done. Case in point - I saw a girl I thought was really attractive walking down the street (with a friend), walked up to her, introduced myself and asked her out to dinner - 10 years later, we're happily married with a couple of kids - don't let that scare you though
    This is one 'happily ever after' success story.

Sigh.... When's my turn for a happily ever after?

Go, Go , gO......

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_m0nkey
    Words of the day......

Just in case it doesn't work at the first time,
    you can keep try it again....and again.....and again....and again....

No pain, No gain.

Just do it!

NPNT

prusss.. one
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

What's there to be jealous? I'm not even interested.
    If she's dancing around u in the most orpit dress ever, big thick glasses, braces, bad teeth & breath holding a D2x....

Interested?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    If she's dancing around u in the most orpit dress ever, big thick glasses, braces, bad teeth & breath holding a D2x....

Interested?
    No not even with D3X

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    but in sg & china scenario, have to bear in mind too... ask & u may not be granted as well... cos there is a proverb, shi bai shi cheng gong de lao mu... chinese girls really like to play hard to get...
    nah... no wonder i can understand chinese.....hahahahah

No not even with D3X
    If she's CEO of Nikon?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast