Thread: Where can I print A3 photo and get it delivered to my place?

Default Where can I print A3 photo and get it delivered to my place?

Hello guys... need some help... I am currently in london studying... would like to print out an A3 pic of my GF and send it to her for V-day... (she's currently in sg btw) Anyone knows of any printing service that will post/deliver it to any sg address? How much would it cost would be nice... Thanks in advance...

Default Re: Where can print A3 photo and get it delivered to my place?

u only wan a pic without any frame or anything?

Think u could look for some online ones... (maybe fotohub?) or 'pay' someone in sg to do all the work for u.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

That's right , find some1 in Sg and ask him/her to do the print for you and wrap it in a present box and delivery to your gf ... faster than postage ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    That's right , find some1 in Sg and ask him/her to do the print for you and wrap it in a present box and delivery to your gf ... faster than postage ..
    pay more can even get the person to deliver on the day itself. and also get him to dress nicer, and go on a date with your gf... and also print another A3 size photo of yourself, then trace cut to a mask & wear it on the date...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    pay more can even get the person to deliver on the day itself. and also get him to dress nicer, and go on a date with your gf... and also print another A3 size photo of yourself, then trace cut to a mask & wear it on the date...
    Wah ... you potong jalan ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

thanks guys... yups... was thinking whether to just send my GF an unframed one... although i know that Muji will have very nice frames indeed... but will need my fren's help though...

Someone did offer to print and deliver for $50... what do you think guys?
    I believe that even if i print in UK... buy Frame and send it home... also close to $50...

What shall i do?

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Wah ... you potong jalan ...
    hahha

your time is running short.. i doubt you can get it to sg on time via normal air postage now.

What's the time of delivery you're thinking of? If it's going to be after office hours I might be able to help. at the same time check up on her..

i said check up on her and NOT check her out ok! hahaha
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    hahha

your time is running short.. i doubt you can get it to sg on time via normal air postage now.

What's the time of delivery you're thinking of? If it's going to be after office hours I might be able to help. at the same time check up on her..

You another 1 .. ... potong jalan ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    hahha

u giving her a check up? u doctor?

Aiya, somebody offered $50 liao, i thought of charging about $500, cos have to rent a nice limo, buy flowers, buy her a dinner, den i have to wear nice nice too... and sacrifice my gf... *gotta buy heavy insurance also... cos might lose my life anytime on this covert operation.

i think $50 is ok lah, since its a total stranger thing, and hand delivered somemore... only thing cannot assure is the quality... maybe have to ask them to do calibration on the printing.

Quote Originally Posted by londonray
    Hello guys... need some help... I am currently in london studying... would like to print out an A3 pic of my GF and send it to her for V-day... (she's currently in sg btw) Anyone knows of any printing service that will post/deliver it to any sg address? How much would it cost would be nice... Thanks in advance...
    A3 plus frame plus sending - $200

interested?

thanks... for the advice and offers guys... but i think my fren is going back to sg this friday... rush out a print plus frame and send to her in Sg also won't come to $50... haha... thanks anyways... cheers...

that's what friends are for. i charge u at cost price of those photo shops, u ask your gf collect me

*flowers not included*

Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    that's what friends are for. i charge u at cost price of those photo shops, u ask your gf collect me

*flowers not included*
    quekky, since when u become a collector's item?