Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: Mazda RX-8

  1. #1

    Default Mazda RX-8

    A friend of mine (the dude sitting on the pipe), is selling off his sweet ride - so I volunteered to take some shots for posterity.














  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Great perspectives and colors. I'm sure your friend will love them. Err ... but your avatar is making me drool

  3. #3

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    like the effect of the sky ... any PS done?
    _________________
    helfizad.multiply.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Very nice man....see liao made me wanted to buy the car.....but bo lui

  5. #5

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Nice fluffy feel from the clouds...like the bluish hues of the sky too

  6. #6

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Quote Originally Posted by helfizad
    like the effect of the sky ... any PS done?
    yes.. but just a bit. i reduced the cyan and darken the sky to better compliment the red tones of the car. other than that.. the sky's color balance is pretty much untouched.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Very nice man....see liao made me wanted to buy the car.....but bo lui
    yah..the car ard of 130k. not as ex as some cars.. but still..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridicule
    Nice fluffy feel from the clouds...like the bluish hues of the sky too
    thanks.. but now I think i should have downplayed the sky a bit..

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    Great perspectives and colors. I'm sure your friend will love them. Err ... but your avatar is making me drool
    give that man a beer!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,731

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Excellent, the composition is great.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    is this place around ubi?

    nice takes on the car....but first shot...the wheel

  10. #10

    Smile Re: Mazda RX-8

    yes, the first shot, the angle of the front wheel??

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    is this place around ubi?

    nice takes on the car....but first shot...the wheel

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    is this place around ubi?

    nice takes on the car....but first shot...the wheel
    same feeling.. i feel the wheel shoudl be better either straight or towards the camera instead of away.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Quote Originally Posted by ibs
    yah..the car ard of 130k. not as ex as some cars.. but still..
    Actually, the price of the car has fallen quite a bit... I've seen 100k+ for a brand new one.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Very nicely taken.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    is this place around ubi?

    nice takes on the car....but first shot...the wheel
    yep towards upper paya lebar.

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    yes, the first shot, the angle of the front wheel??
    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    same feeling.. i feel the wheel shoudl be better either straight or towards the camera instead of away.
    yep totally agreed. i should have turned the wheel to the left and made the compo more balanced.. i only realized this when i was processing the photos

  15. #15

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Very nicely taken.
    Thanks. Glad ya like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    Actually, the price of the car has fallen quite a bit... I've seen 100k+ for a brand new one.
    waaahh.. thats quite a drop. but i stil cannot afford.. even if i give up photography.

  16. #16

    Smile Re: Mazda RX-8

    shot with wide angle lens. distortion, unless it is intended. i would have preferred it shot from a higher height so as to see more of the top of the car.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    shot with wide angle lens. distortion, unless it is intended. i would have preferred it shot from a higher height so as to see more of the top of the car.
    yep the distortion is intended, although i'm still not sure whether the effect is suitable. agreed some variety of shots would be nice. i have a couple shots taken from higher angle, close up shots of the steering, stickshift, engine, wheel, etc.. but I couldnt do enough justice to its forms, so i left them out.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    nice perspective n great colors...

  19. #19

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    very ncie wideangle shots. Did you use a poalriser for that kind of contrast?
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  20. #20

    Default Re: Mazda RX-8

    very nice wide angle shots~!~!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •