Thread: Need help with Pocket PC

Default Need help with Pocket PC

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of getting a 2nd hand Pocket PC just for basic usage such as editing words/excell documents, act as a organiser. Done some search on the net and finds that Ipaq models seems to be what i'm looking for esp their battery can be changed and also the design which looks nice to me.

I actually looking for 1 that's within my budget of $150max. I'm not actually interested in functions like wifi etc thus not willing to fork out much.

So far i think Ipaq 1910 series could be within my budget rite? Ipaq 2210 looks good to me too. Any recomemdation where i can get used PPC at cheap price??

Also i'm quite interested in the O2 XDA I, where can i find 2nd hand set in the market and roughly what price??

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Need help with Pocket PC

This site will be a good place for you
    http://www.ppcsg.com
    you can look for 2nd hand PPC too.

Quote Originally Posted by cast123
    Hi everyone, I'm thinking of getting a 2nd hand Pocket PC just for basic usage such as editing words/excell documents, act as a organiser. Done some search on the net and finds that Ipaq models seems to be what i'm looking for esp their battery can be changed and also the design which looks nice to me.

I actually looking for 1 that's within my budget of $150max. I'm not actually interested in functions like wifi etc thus not willing to fork out much.

So far i think Ipaq 1910 series could be within my budget rite? Ipaq 2210 looks good to me too. Any recomemdation where i can get used PPC at cheap price??

Also i'm quite interested in the O2 XDA I, where can i find 2nd hand set in the market and roughly what price??

Thanks in advance
    Try the buy & sell sub-forum in the local Pocket PC forum, you might find some good bargains

http://www.ppcsg.com

I used to have the Ipaq2210, excellent product
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Tks Drudkh and Hitman for the link.