Thread: Night Scene

Default Night Scene

This forum is a new discovery for me. First attempt at posting a picture here, not sure whether it's done properly. Feel free to comment.

Question: Do I have to submit a photo to the gallery first before posting here? Else how do I get a URL for a photo in my harddisk?

[IMG][/IMG]

Default Re: Night Scene

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Moon
    This forum is a new discovery for me. First attempt at posting a picture here, not sure whether it's done properly. Feel free to comment.

Question: Do I have to submit a photo to the gallery first before posting here? Else how do I get a URL for a photo in my harddisk?

[IMG][/IMG]
    Very Nice, hope to see alot more stuff from you like this in the future and welcome to ClubSNAP

Very nice colours, and exposure is spot-on. The lightup combined with the deep-blue sky makes for a beautiful composition. Though we often see many photos of this scene, it's not often we see a good example of it. Nice work, and welcome to Clubsnap.

Thanks for all the comments so far. Very encouraging indeed.

Another question: In some of the threads, I can see the image in the message. But for some, I can only see the ClubSnap logo. How come huh? Checked the FAQ, don't seem to be able to find anything.