Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 944

Thread: Any Dog Lovers here?

  1. #141

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfiddler
    heh heh... since we are talking about doggies.. this is my friend's JRT... noti Rascal...

    so cute.. look like girl girl..

  2. #142

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    so cute.. look like girl girl..
    Heh heh... the noti doggie is a boy!

    Another picture of him... hehe

    Last edited by lazyfiddler; 7th February 2006 at 11:40 AM.

  3. #143

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Hey guys,

    Do you guys want to donate food to dogs? i thought of doing that now.. Gee...

    There is two puppies for adoption.

    http://www.barkingneeds.com/adoption.htm

    I kindof like the black girl

  4. #144
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    1 Dalvey Road
    Posts
    474

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Another suggestion.... ask her to get litter bins, those with materials to absorb the cat urine. Most prob the cats are peeing everywhere that's why there is a smell.

    Many a times, pet owners are clueless as to how to take care of their pets and what their pet's behaviour are. They think that the pets are just there to act and look cute.....
    thanks 4 advice.
    wonder if its ex?
    thot of 1st buying it for her as gift.

    jude

  5. #145

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by judeseah
    thanks 4 advice.
    wonder if its ex?
    thot of 1st buying it for her as gift.

    jude
    Hmmm I dont think it should cost alot. It's basically a normal plastic rectagular bin, its the filling inside that is different, normally made of pellets which the cats will use to bury their faceces. I grew up with cats as my Grandmother used them as natural rat controls in her shophouse.

    1) For those who say that cats or dogs give babies asthma, well I have never had asthma in my life and I was around cats since I was a little toddler.

    2) Cats are actually very clean creatures and dont pee or poo anyway they like. They normally bury their poo in the ground and find a corner to pee in.

  6. #146

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Hmmm I dont think it should cost alot. It's basically a normal plastic rectagular bin, its the filling inside that is different, normally made of pellets which the cats will use to bury their faceces. I grew up with cats as my Grandmother used them as natural rat controls in her shophouse.

    1) For those who say that cats or dogs give babies asthma, well I have never had asthma in my life and I was around cats since I was a little toddler.

    2) Cats are actually very clean creatures and dont pee or poo anyway they like. They normally bury their poo in the ground and find a corner to pee in.
    oh really ;D that mean i no need to send my dog away for a few mths lor when i pregnant

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    any pretty female maltese to intro to my dog ? he looking for gf . maybe can have kids.

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    any pretty female maltese to intro to my dog ? he looking for gf . maybe can have kids.
    ... more reasons why to PS away ..........

  9. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    ... more reasons why to PS away ..........
    u very bad leh... u dont like my dog's that thing isit !

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    u very bad leh... u dont like my dog's that thing isit !
    no lah ... that what you posted earlier ....

  11. #151

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh really ;D that mean i no need to send my dog away for a few mths lor when i pregnant
    Errrr as I said I didnt get Asthma but I know that older folks are very against animals around a pregnant lady.

    In our Asian, especially Chinese context the few beliefs are as such

    1) When you are pregnant, there should not even be any furry animal near you.
    2) When you are pregnant, you should not watch any horror movie, look at anything deformed or even animals lest your child be borned deformed
    3) Of course the belief that animals give you asthma.

    Hence you may think its is okay but then your mother and mother in law might not think so.

  12. #152

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    any pretty female maltese to intro to my dog ? he looking for gf . maybe can have kids.
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee female maltese is at lo gi side..

  13. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee female maltese is at lo gi side..
    wont lah..my dog will 'take responsiblity'

  14. #154

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    wont lah..my dog will 'take responsiblity'
    ;o.. surrender ur dog?

  15. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ;o.. surrender ur dog?
    cannto leh..later my in-laws will kill me for sure.

    Got 1 big problem when my new house is ready....they wont mind us go new house, but the dog.......

  16. #156
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    cannto leh..later my in-laws will kill me for sure.

    Got 1 big problem when my new house is ready....they wont mind us go new house, but the dog.......
    WAHHH new house!!!! Errz never invite me for house warming!!!

  17. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    WAHHH new house!!!! Errz never invite me for house warming!!!
    havent even get key.....

  18. #158

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    cannto leh..later my in-laws will kill me for sure.

    Got 1 big problem when my new house is ready....they wont mind us go new house, but the dog.......
    what's wrong with the dog.
    give to me lor

  19. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    what's wrong with the dog.
    give to me lor
    lol u eyeing my dog rite... better not tell u where i stay. joking

    nothing wrong with my dog, its my in-law...dont think they will let us move the dog with us.

  20. #160

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    lol u eyeing my dog rite... better not tell u where i stay. joking

    nothing wrong with my dog, its my in-law...dont think they will let us move the dog with us.
    so sad then where the dog go.. u can keep it with me ...

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •