Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 944

Thread: Any Dog Lovers here?

  1. #861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i am sure Rascal can;t wait to meet u and the rest too.. he love LEGS :P
    O_O he hugs legs? hahahah. okay okay. contact me when the date is nearer =)
    I Love You :)

  2. #862
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    what is the commitment level required to be a volunteer at SPCA huh? I'd love to volunteer but my working hours are like crappy..

    I love dogs and almost all animals for that matter..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  3. #863

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    what is the commitment level required to be a volunteer at SPCA huh? I'd love to volunteer but my working hours are like crappy..

    I love dogs and almost all animals for that matter..
    No real obligation. You can chose when and what you want to help out with. Some volunteer positions do need regular commitment but others not really. I do know that pound cleaning helpers have to submit thier 'attendence' request 1 week an advance but you can actually jsut drop by anytime to help out

    I am a dog walker and that is only done in the mornings between 8am to 10pm so if your working shadule dosent fit cannot be helped.

    They have many other areas to help out in too..
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  4. #864
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    No real obligation. You can chose when and what you want to help out with. Some volunteer positions do need regular commitment but others not really. I do know that pound cleaning helpers have to submit thier 'attendence' request 1 week an advance but you can actually jsut drop by anytime to help out

    I am a dog walker and that is only done in the mornings between 8am to 10pm so if your working shadule dosent fit cannot be helped.

    They have many other areas to help out in too..
    i wanna be dog walker too! but i got sch on weekdays!

  5. #865

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by beetlejuice
    Oh man, suddenly got something on at that time... sorry haze. I guess i won't be able to make it this time.
    Is ok .. there is always chance

  6. #866

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    If i'm selected for the AG outing and it happens on a sunday i might not be able ot make it for the dog show...
    u also cannot go ah.. sob sob...

  7. #867

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    O_O he hugs legs? hahahah. okay okay. contact me when the date is nearer =)
    just when he too excited.. or maybe like to bite abit of ur flesh when he is excited too ekekek

  8. #868

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    u also cannot go ah.. sob sob...
    Maybe only lah. see if i still can get selected for the AG thing...
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  9. #869

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    Maybe only lah. see if i still can get selected for the AG thing...
    eheh ok.. let me know one or two days early ok. so can trim my rascal coat first before meet u :P

  10. #870
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    652

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Hi dog lovers & doggies, may i know wat's this outing abt?
    Any details? My fren got a sweet maltese puppy 2 give away which I couldn't keep due to objections from Mum. In the end my fren gave her away to someone else.. I should hve insisted and bring her back home to use her sweet cuteness to melt my mum's heart. Till now I regret terribly & miss "my daughter" badly..

  11. #871
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hellooooooooooooooo

    How's everyone... i not so good lor.. my rascal lor... very fussy at food ... make me have sleepless night.

    Hey on 7 May there is dog show at expo.. u guys going? I am quite sure i am going hahah...

    SKC's 150th & 151st Championship Dog Shows
    69th Obedience, 35th Novice, 24th Utility, 83rd Agility & 8th Jumpers Trials

    Date: 7 May 2006, Sunday
    Time: 9am to 6pm
    Venue: S'pore Expo Hall 4B
    Entrance Fee : $6 per Human, $1 per Dog
    WoLoh : this dog show. see whether we could meet up and go together or something =p
    I Love You :)

  12. #872

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by WoLoh
    Hi dog lovers & doggies, may i know wat's this outing abt?
    Any details? My fren got a sweet maltese puppy 2 give away which I couldn't keep due to objections from Mum. In the end my fren gave her away to someone else.. I should hve insisted and bring her back home to use her sweet cuteness to melt my mum's heart. Till now I regret terribly & miss "my daughter" badly..
    wow maltese puppy.. give away already.. too bad i got rascal ... take her lah :P

  13. #873

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    WoLoh : this dog show. see whether we could meet up and go together or something =p
    yeap yeap and take pic of my rascal ok :P

  14. #874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    lumix pns kk?
    I Love You :)

  15. #875
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    652

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    wow maltese puppy.. give away already.. too bad i got rascal ... take her lah :P
    My fren has already given her away long ago liao cos no time to take care of her.. Now I regret deeply but useless

  16. #876
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    652

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    lumix pns kk?
    I also hve so can I join in too?

  17. #877

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    lumix pns kk?
    I may turn up tml at the SPCA with my PnS what time is the orientation?
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  18. #878
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    #1 is nice but becareful with a white dog on white b/g in #2
    thanx, but wat's wrong with #2? i can't tell...

  19. #879

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Well i think the subject doenst contrast well with the b/g and blends in too much It is an intresting use of th benches though.
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  20. #880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    mannn. some cs-ers also organiser badminton on that day. but i will put this dog event as first piority. if im not wrong. i think raptor84 also can join us.
    I Love You :)

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •