Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dog Lovers here?

Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh hehe that mean i edited ok lor :P... will send to KT to print see how's it look like lalalal
    be sure to print 12x18 cause its on promotion now
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

fur ard the mouth abit yellow...so change to bw

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    be sure to print 12x18 cause its on promotion now
    really. next week bring a few to print first

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Errz

fur ard the mouth abit yellow...so change to bw
    so nice.. i love the colour~ the ppl here all so expert .. so jealous

Anyone know if there are pappilon breeders in Singapore? I'm interested in getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Anyone know if there are pappilon breeders in Singapore? I'm interested in getting one.
    how does pappilon look like?

Hello guys... u won't believe.. yesterday then i knew Rascal Date of birth.. is my ROM date ;D.. i can't believe that thou... but it's true!

Hello guys... u won't believe.. yesterday then i knew Rascal Date of birth.. is my ROM date ;D.. i can't believe that thou... but it's true!
    So next time you have aniversary got double celebration
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Papillon is the butterfly dog.

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    So next time you have aniversary got double celebration
    yea!!! it's so cool!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Papillon is the butterfly dog.

oh so nice!!!!... i saw ppl have that dog too..
    why not try to ask at www.dogsforum.sg

Time really flies. Rascal with me 3 weeks liao ..

The pee liquid.. sometime works sometime dun.
    I think he purposely pee and poo at living room for my mum to clean kekeek. He pee and poo at newspaper when i around leh.. ...

I looking for doggie sport shirt. Do you guys know where sell cheap? I saw those from pet farm.. very ex.. cheaper is $15 after discount.

The pee liquid.. sometime works sometime dun.
    I think he purposely pee and poo at living room for my mum to clean kekeek. He pee and poo at newspaper when i around leh.. ...
    Dogs are creatures of habit.

I assume your dog is a boy.

In which case, there are 2 types of pee - one is real pee, and the other is for marking.
    The latter is harder to train away ... more likely you have to keep an eye on the dog and determine when it happens and discipline him.

To re-train from regular pee/poo its a bit tougher and more heart-ache.

You have to confine the dog for up to 3 weeks i.e. leash or lock-up ... and every 3 hours someone takes the dog to the pee/poo spot and back. Until it becomes a habit.
    The principal is that dogs will not pee/poo where they sleep unless they have absolutely no choice ... hence thats why its important to take them to the same place, every 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltzar
    Dogs are creatures of habit.

I assume your dog is a boy.

In which case, there are 2 types of pee - one is real pee, and the other is for marking.
    The latter is harder to train away ... more likely you have to keep an eye on the dog and determine when it happens and discipline him.

To re-train from regular pee/poo its a bit tougher and more heart-ache.

You have to confine the dog for up to 3 weeks i.e. leash or lock-up ... and every 3 hours someone takes the dog to the pee/poo spot and back. Until it becomes a habit.
    The principal is that dogs will not pee/poo where they sleep unless they have absolutely no choice ... hence thats why its important to take them to the same place, every 3 hours.
    ya lor Rascal is a boy...
    sigh... i cannot afford to bring him out to peek every 3 hrs as our home from 7.30am to 6pm no one at home.. so i will put him in the kitchen where he is near to his pee tray.. then when i am back will let him out run around. i hope i no need to do this after 3 mths...

Now Rascal start like to play with his eating bowl. He like to over turn it.. gee. when i around saw him do that will said No and beat his face or hand ..then when i walk away and come back the bowl was overturn liao -____-... got to buy a heavy BOWl liao

Its no use buying a heavier bowl ... next thing you know he will be chewing the bowl ... That's what happened to my Bruno ... As I mentioned earlier ... sometimes he goes a bit kuku and even pees in his water bowl. Then end up ... whole day no water to drink. I think Rascal may be bored so play with the bowl ... try getting him a toy ... just my suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean
    Its no use buying a heavier bowl ... next thing you know he will be chewing the bowl ... That's what happened to my Bruno ... As I mentioned earlier ... sometimes he goes a bit kuku and even pees in his water bowl. Then end up ... whole day no water to drink. I think Rascal may be bored so play with the bowl ... try getting him a toy ... just my suggestion
    huh ;o.. is it.. hmm.. i got give him toy leh..
    everyday he bite his drumstick and exercise...

If my rascal pee at the bowl i will faint.. but luckily he using dripped water bottle to drink keekek

Sigh.. very no motivation -___-

My dog peeing problem still there. Yesterday brought him to his ex owner place.. he did marking more then 5 times -___- getting worst and worst.

Then just now out of 3 times .. 1 time pee at the right place only -___-...

yoz.. i'm a dog lover too! juz tt time doesn't permit me to hav one.. constantly on e look out for cute doggy pics on The Sunday Times..

Quote Originally Posted by dquack
    yoz.. i'm a dog lover too! juz tt time doesn't permit me to hav one.. constantly on e look out for cute doggy pics on The Sunday Times..
    hihi ;D.. what breed of dog do you like? I like white colour dog .. maltese and westie ^_^

Hellooooooooooooooo

How's everyone... i not so good lor.. my rascal lor... very fussy at food ... make me have sleepless night.

Hey on 7 May there is dog show at expo.. u guys going? I am quite sure i am going hahah...

SKC's 150th & 151st Championship Dog Shows
    69th Obedience, 35th Novice, 24th Utility, 83rd Agility & 8th Jumpers Trials

Date: 7 May 2006, Sunday
    Time: 9am to 6pm
    Venue: S'pore Expo Hall 4B
    Entrance Fee : $6 per Human, $1 per Dog
    Last edited by Haze; 17th April 2006 at 09:25 AM.

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast