Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 944

Thread: Any Dog Lovers here?

  1. #801

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh hehe that mean i edited ok lor :P... will send to KT to print see how's it look like lalalal
    be sure to print 12x18 cause its on promotion now
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  2. #802
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?



    fur ard the mouth abit yellow...so change to bw

  3. #803

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    be sure to print 12x18 cause its on promotion now
    really. next week bring a few to print first

    Thank you

  4. #804

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz


    fur ard the mouth abit yellow...so change to bw
    so nice.. i love the colour~ the ppl here all so expert .. so jealous

  5. #805

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Anyone know if there are pappilon breeders in Singapore? I'm interested in getting one.

  6. #806

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Anyone know if there are pappilon breeders in Singapore? I'm interested in getting one.
    how does pappilon look like?

  7. #807

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Hello guys... u won't believe.. yesterday then i knew Rascal Date of birth.. is my ROM date ;D.. i can't believe that thou... but it's true!

  8. #808

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hello guys... u won't believe.. yesterday then i knew Rascal Date of birth.. is my ROM date ;D.. i can't believe that thou... but it's true!
    So next time you have aniversary got double celebration
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  9. #809

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Papillon is the butterfly dog.


  10. #810

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    So next time you have aniversary got double celebration
    yea!!! it's so cool!!!!

  11. #811

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Papillon is the butterfly dog.

    oh so nice!!!!... i saw ppl have that dog too..
    why not try to ask at www.dogsforum.sg


  12. #812

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Time really flies. Rascal with me 3 weeks liao ..

    The pee liquid.. sometime works sometime dun.
    I think he purposely pee and poo at living room for my mum to clean kekeek. He pee and poo at newspaper when i around leh.. ...

    I looking for doggie sport shirt. Do you guys know where sell cheap? I saw those from pet farm.. very ex.. cheaper is $15 after discount.

  13. #813
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,311

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    The pee liquid.. sometime works sometime dun.
    I think he purposely pee and poo at living room for my mum to clean kekeek. He pee and poo at newspaper when i around leh.. ...
    Dogs are creatures of habit.

    I assume your dog is a boy.

    In which case, there are 2 types of pee - one is real pee, and the other is for marking.
    The latter is harder to train away ... more likely you have to keep an eye on the dog and determine when it happens and discipline him.

    To re-train from regular pee/poo its a bit tougher and more heart-ache.

    You have to confine the dog for up to 3 weeks i.e. leash or lock-up ... and every 3 hours someone takes the dog to the pee/poo spot and back. Until it becomes a habit.
    The principal is that dogs will not pee/poo where they sleep unless they have absolutely no choice ... hence thats why its important to take them to the same place, every 3 hours.

  14. #814

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keltzar
    Dogs are creatures of habit.

    I assume your dog is a boy.

    In which case, there are 2 types of pee - one is real pee, and the other is for marking.
    The latter is harder to train away ... more likely you have to keep an eye on the dog and determine when it happens and discipline him.

    To re-train from regular pee/poo its a bit tougher and more heart-ache.

    You have to confine the dog for up to 3 weeks i.e. leash or lock-up ... and every 3 hours someone takes the dog to the pee/poo spot and back. Until it becomes a habit.
    The principal is that dogs will not pee/poo where they sleep unless they have absolutely no choice ... hence thats why its important to take them to the same place, every 3 hours.
    ya lor Rascal is a boy...
    sigh... i cannot afford to bring him out to peek every 3 hrs as our home from 7.30am to 6pm no one at home.. so i will put him in the kitchen where he is near to his pee tray.. then when i am back will let him out run around. i hope i no need to do this after 3 mths...

    Now Rascal start like to play with his eating bowl. He like to over turn it.. gee. when i around saw him do that will said No and beat his face or hand ..then when i walk away and come back the bowl was overturn liao -____-... got to buy a heavy BOWl liao

  15. #815

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Its no use buying a heavier bowl ... next thing you know he will be chewing the bowl ... That's what happened to my Bruno ... As I mentioned earlier ... sometimes he goes a bit kuku and even pees in his water bowl. Then end up ... whole day no water to drink. I think Rascal may be bored so play with the bowl ... try getting him a toy ... just my suggestion

  16. #816

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean
    Its no use buying a heavier bowl ... next thing you know he will be chewing the bowl ... That's what happened to my Bruno ... As I mentioned earlier ... sometimes he goes a bit kuku and even pees in his water bowl. Then end up ... whole day no water to drink. I think Rascal may be bored so play with the bowl ... try getting him a toy ... just my suggestion
    huh ;o.. is it.. hmm.. i got give him toy leh..
    everyday he bite his drumstick and exercise...

    If my rascal pee at the bowl i will faint.. but luckily he using dripped water bottle to drink keekek

  17. #817

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Sigh.. very no motivation -___-

    My dog peeing problem still there. Yesterday brought him to his ex owner place.. he did marking more then 5 times -___- getting worst and worst.

    Then just now out of 3 times .. 1 time pee at the right place only -___-...

  18. #818

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    yoz.. i'm a dog lover too! juz tt time doesn't permit me to hav one.. constantly on e look out for cute doggy pics on The Sunday Times..

  19. #819

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by dquack
    yoz.. i'm a dog lover too! juz tt time doesn't permit me to hav one.. constantly on e look out for cute doggy pics on The Sunday Times..
    hihi ;D.. what breed of dog do you like? I like white colour dog .. maltese and westie ^_^

  20. #820

    Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

    Hellooooooooooooooo

    How's everyone... i not so good lor.. my rascal lor... very fussy at food ... make me have sleepless night.

    Hey on 7 May there is dog show at expo.. u guys going? I am quite sure i am going hahah...

    SKC's 150th & 151st Championship Dog Shows
    69th Obedience, 35th Novice, 24th Utility, 83rd Agility & 8th Jumpers Trials

    Date: 7 May 2006, Sunday
    Time: 9am to 6pm
    Venue: S'pore Expo Hall 4B
    Entrance Fee : $6 per Human, $1 per Dog
    Last edited by Haze; 17th April 2006 at 09:25 AM.

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •