Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dog Lovers here?

Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

Quote Originally Posted by shlfter
    Yes chihuahua. My gallery u just click on gallery otherwise u can just go to www.pbase.com/willdon/donald I just tried on the link n its working perfectly.
    then that mean i can't see at office lor .. gee.. i go home then see ..

Ur Hua hua is male or female? guess should be female. :P name? age?

All Dog lovers busy ah :P

Abit lah .... you can find new updated shots of my dogs on my sig below ... still no time to post process the photos i took ...

oh i c..

Hey ask u.. if local breed dogs.. the health structure is it weak if both parent is local and the breeder did not bring them for checkup and see if their bloodline is close before breeding..

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh i c..

Hey ask u.. if local breed dogs.. the health structure is it weak if both parent is local and the breeder did not bring them for checkup and see if their bloodline is close before breeding..
    Not to sure about this. Maybe you can check with those who know ....

I think if you're going to take the Maltese in March, then you've nothing to worry about since you can see both of the parents. I got my dog from a local breeder too. Parents both bought from petshops and imported from Australia. The parents are so gentle that never barked at me, let me touch and hug, and I straight away know "That's it" for searching. Their pups are so adorable, of course, which pups aren't adorable But I think can see the parents is very impt because the genes pass down to the pups. You can agar know what the pups will look and whether the owner of the dogs and pups look after them well or not. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Amigo; 16th February 2006 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo
    I think if you're going to take the Maltese in March, then you've nothing to worry about since you can see both of the parents. I got my dog from a local breeder too. Parents both bought from petshops and imported from Australia. The parents are so gentle that never barked at me, let me touch and hug, and I straight away know "That's it" for searching. Their pups are so adorable, of course, which pups aren't adorable But I think can see the parents is very impt because the genes pass down to the pups. You can agar know what the pups will look and whether the owner of the dogs and pups look after them well or not. Hope this helps.
    Hi,

I asked the lady. She said both of the parent dogs are Local Breed. That mean they are not imported.. so i worry that since the parent both local breed their blood line might be close so the puppy might have weak structure.
    Then i asked her.. did you bring the dog to the vet for checkup before breeding them. She said no .. the male dog is frm taiwan.

I got all confuse.. initially she said both parent dog are local breed.. now said father is Taiwan imported.

Is that mean if i see the parent dog they look healthy and good.. the puppy is cheerful and lively. mean no problem??

Father is from Taiwan, mum is local, then bloodline should not be close, right?

I'm not pro, don't know what do check also. Saw it, liked it, bought it! Got it since it was 2 months old and now 11 months. So far so good, very guai

Father is from Taiwan, mum is local, then bloodline should not be close, right?

I'm not pro, don't know what do check also. Saw it, liked it, bought it! Got it since it was 2 months old and now 11 months. So far so good, very guai
    where u bought urs
    Male or female?
    Sterlise liao?

I read the ST classified one day and spotted the breed I wanted to get. Japanese Spitz/ Sheltie. The owner advertised so I called and went to look see. Just like that. Before I got this dog, I knew what I wanted, research from some forums and asked people who is having these breeds about temperament, need special care, bla, bla, bla...

Mine's a boy, not yet sterlised, people told me has to be after 1 year old.

I read the ST classified one day and spotted the breed I wanted to get. Japanese Spitz/ Sheltie. The owner advertised so I called and went to look see. Just like that. Before I got this dog, I knew what I wanted, research from some forums and asked people who is having these breeds about temperament, need special care, bla, bla, bla...

Mine's a boy, not yet sterlised, people told me has to be after 1 year old.
    oic.. does he anyhow pee? Is Japanese spitz consider hyberactive?

Bought a plastic pee tray, put newspaper on top, tought a few times can already. JS is not hyperactive type.

Bought a plastic pee tray, put newspaper on top, tought a few times can already. JS is not hyperactive type.
    oic
    the plastic pee tray still available? eheh
    then u let it roam around.. did he bite ur furniture and things?

Last time how you handle your maltese? similar right?

Last time how you handle your maltese? similar right?
    16 yrs liao..

Don't worry lah, Haze. Do some research in some dog forums, chat with people like when you wanna get camera stuffs, chat with CSers here. You get all the info. I'm also a first time dog owner, had a cat for 13 years but he's dead last CNY. Cory is the next member in my family. So much differences in their characters. The things similar are their appearances, both hate to shower and cut nails. May be because they are male

Don't worry lah, Haze. Do some research in some dog forums, chat with people like when you wanna get camera stuffs, chat with CSers here. You get all the info. I'm also a first time dog owner, had a cat for 13 years but he's dead last CNY. Cory is the next member in my family. So much differences in their characters. The things similar are their appearances, both hate to shower and cut nails. May be because they are male
    oic.. ya lor.. i worry because i scare i would be able to give him the best he could get ma ..
    I did some research... Westie is a small hunter dog, quite a digger, hyberactive.. but maybe not as much as JRT, Need lots of exercise, good with kids as they can withstand rough play. independent etc.
    But i wonder, can westie shower once a week? I read that they dun require often shower.. hmmm.. any westie owner here can advise me?

Hi Haze,

Have u checked out the SGpets forum? I believe u can find all the answers that u looking for there.

http://www.pets.com.sg/forums/

Quote Originally Posted by Melroze
    Hi Haze,

Have u checked out the SGpets forum? I believe u can find all the answers that u looking for there.

http://www.pets.com.sg/forums/
    oh thanks i will check it out ;D

Today went to a friend's pet shop took pics of his dogs.. .. his name is Rascal