Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dog Lovers here?

Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha
    i got a new pup 1-2 mths after that incident, u can see him on my flickr site. But this is another story. I felt so angry with the person who sold it to me. I went to this pet shop, saw this little silky terrier so adorable. Asked how much he said $400......but he was busy n didn't entertain me.

i went back later after dinner with gf, ask him again how much, he say $300. I was suprised by the cheap price initially and then by the huge drop in price. My gf saw the pup n fell in love with it immediately. She was playing with it when the pet shop guy said, " Why not like that? Since u two seems to like dogs alot, I will let you have the dog for free." I was like ! FREE?!! got so good boh? " He continue say "the dog stay here so long wait no one wants, very poor thing. I helping the owner to sell anyway, the pup's siblings all sold away liao left him."

Discussed with gf, then decided to take him cos he's so cute! But we decided to give angbao to the fellow.....told him ok, we will take the pup, he then said, actually the pup got some skin problems..dry skin condition, but if take care of him no problems one. I don't mind cos my poodle got this problem b4 just like dandruff can control one.
    chey.. i thought u are looking for a pup.
    ANyway, you are so lucky to get a free pup .
    Skin problem easy to cure lah

gave him angbao n everything, then the guy began to sell me stuff like dog food, clothes, shampoo, cage blah blah,,,,,,,i only bought the shampoo...........he say good for skin.

Few days later i brought the pup to my fren's petshop.didn't get from my fren cos fogot about him suddenly hahaha.anyway my fren saw my pup n ask why his skin got so many bumps....me n gf didn't realise ......the bumps were actually some skin disease n if not treated properly will die..............

At tat time I felt so angry! If i didn't know the pup got such condition, i won't know that it needs special treatment n may cause him to die....quickly brought the pup to the vet......the vet remembers the pup n the pet shop it came from cos it so happens that the pet shop owner brought the pup there for vaccination, the vet did tell him that the dog needs special treatment for the skin, the fellow just say nvm...........vaccination enuff liao!

After seeing the vet, the nurse told me tat day, the vet was quite angry the whole day got such pet shop owner

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Wow... the story I think I saw it at DS not came to CS le
    u mean Doggie.com forum?

gave him angbao n everything, then the guy began to sell me stuff like dog food, clothes, shampoo, cage blah blah,,,,,,,i only bought the shampoo...........he say good for skin.

Few days later i brought the pup to my fren's petshop.didn't get from my fren cos fogot about him suddenly hahaha.anyway my fren saw my pup n ask why his skin got so many bumps....me n gf didn't realise ......the bumps were actually some skin disease n if not treated properly will die..............

At tat time I felt so angry! If i didn't know the pup got such condition, i won't know that it needs special treatment n may cause him to die....quickly brought the pup to the vet......the vet remembers the pup n the pet shop it came from cos it so happens that the pet shop owner brought the pup there for vaccination, the vet did tell him that the dog needs special treatment for the skin, the fellow just say nvm...........vaccination enuff liao!

After seeing the vet, the nurse told me tat day, the vet was quite angry the whole day got such pet shop owner
    Which vet you visited?
    I always go to sembawang look for Dr Kasey

Went to the one in jalan kayu...anyway after treatment my doggie now all fine liao..........thanks to my fren who helped with his special concotion of lotions.hahahha gf also everyday come visit n play with him.now a fat pup liao

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    u mean Doggie.com forum?
    gf did post at doggie forum to vent her fustrations hahaha...........anyway.....when buying a pup must really check its health, the area it's kept n so on.........

I'm still looking for another pup........afraid my puppy lonely at home........although he loves playing with our rabbits.......I used to have 3 dogs........the more the merrier.hehehe

Went to the one in jalan kayu...anyway after treatment my doggie now all fine liao..........thanks to my fren who helped with his special concotion of lotions.hahahha gf also everyday come visit n play with him.now a fat pup liao
    that's sound good ..
    Do your pet shop friend good at Westie?
    I want to ask ppl to teach me how to groom a westie :P

gf did post at doggie forum to vent her fustrations hahaha...........anyway.....when buying a pup must really check its health, the area it's kept n so on.........

I'm still looking for another pup........afraid my puppy lonely at home........although he loves playing with our rabbits.......I used to have 3 dogs........the more the merrier.hehehe
    oic... now u have male.. guess u looking for female liao lor.
    Today Classified have ppl selling Female westie at $1200

he does grooming, but even if u dun patronise him, he's very friendly n will teach/tell u how to do it.Is grooming a westie difficult? I only know have to take special care of its white fur.........I used to groom all my other dogs except the current one.super fidgety!

oic... now u have male.. guess u looking for female liao lor.
    Today Classified have ppl selling Female westie at $1200
    Thinking of getting a male too.females.......erm.....too temperamental..haha

he does grooming, but even if u dun patronise him, he's very friendly n will teach/tell u how to do it.Is grooming a westie difficult? I only know have to take special care of its white fur.........I used to groom all my other dogs except the current one.super fidgety!
    Don;t know leh.. i read the web.. it said need hand stripping or clipping. Make me confuse. Since he so friendly. Can introduce me or not .. i like friendly ppl.

Thinking of getting a male too.females.......erm.....too temperamental..haha
    Get the westie ..hehe... so we can friend friend.
    U so rich ah.. home have rabbit and dog.

can, no prob! Where do u stay? His shop is @ Upper Serangoon road, if u want the details, Pm u later...

Westies are so cute! Last fri , was at Sentosa, saw this couple brought 4 westies to the beach to play! So farni!

can, no prob! Where do u stay? His shop is @ Upper Serangoon road, if u want the details, Pm u later...

Westies are so cute! Last fri , was at Sentosa, saw this couple brought 4 westies to the beach to play! So farni!
    Wow how come all shop at serangoon?
    Me stay at Kim Keat, sometime at Telok Blangah. Dun have a home
    Tmr night i going to serangoon for dinner leh.. meet tmr :P?
    ya westie is cute.. that's why i put deposit ma.
    Now got a maltese for me, i very shaking liao..

Get the westie ..hehe... so we can friend friend.
    U so rich ah.. home have rabbit and dog.
    Not rich lah......rabbits n dogs r not luxury goods........my rabbits are either adopted or bought cheap.....same goes for most of the dogs I had.

I just got this white fluffy rabbit .......given to me by my neighbour, it was used for some advertisement and then left in the media company's office....no one wants to adopt, so my neighbour who's working there, ask if we want it......

It's so white, soft n fluffy, they called it Toufu!

huh.. i go there nian.. u not going to company me ah

Ask clarinet along.. he love dogs :P..

wat time? I've got classes till 530pm @ Newton.........where about in Serangoon will u be at?

Not rich lah......rabbits n dogs r not luxury goods........my rabbits are either adopted or bought cheap.....same goes for most of the dogs I had.

I just got this white fluffy rabbit .......given to me by my neighbour, it was used for some advertisement and then left in the media company's office....no one wants to adopt, so my neighbour who's working there, ask if we want it......

It's so white, soft n fluffy, they called it Toufu!
    wow.. ur neighbour so nice..
    i and my neighbour not much talk. Because last time have cherish we always close the door scare she sneak out ma.
    But now i want make friend with the neighbour staying upstair :P he have 2 nice husky. maybe tonight knock on his door and ask.. are u going to walk your dogs? Can i join :P

wat time? I've got classes till 530pm @ Newton.........where about in Serangoon will u be at?
    wow so hardworking ah... i never attend class since i got my private diploma :P
    dun know which serangoon leh. I can meet u at the pet shop if you dun mind .. actually Sunday also can. More time. Make friends need time :P..

Husky? Cool looking dogs........there r 2 Alaskan Malmut(not sure correct spelling or not) in SPCA. My dad went to see............1 6 mths n the other 1 yr........dunno why abandoned lei.but the fellow at SPCA said it's not compatible with other dogs.hence we didn't take it........