Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dog Lovers here?

Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i found license a male dog every year $14 nian..
    but.need to give breeder information
    i buy from internet how ah
    heh just say u pick up from street ?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i found license a male dog every year $14 nian..
    but.need to give breeder information
    i buy from internet how ah
    The **** part about it is they are reviewing to up the licensing fees to $70 a year as long as your dog is not neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    The **** part about it is they are reviewing to up the licensing fees to $70 a year as long as your dog is not neutered.
    i tot that apply only to female doggie? now male also?

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    i tot that apply only to female doggie? now male also?
    Ya loh .. now they're reviewing ... really annoying... finding means and ways to suck money from us

Ya loh .. now they're reviewing ... really annoying... finding means and ways to suck money from us
    crap siah..

Deregistered

less than $15 lah..or isit $20..
    Wow... rich until don't bother what's the actual amount.

crap siah..
    Its still unconfirmed... but its been announced. Now pending approval only ...

heh just say u pick up from street ?
    cannot lah.. later he want me to surrender how

then better dun register.. suxk

Very sad.. just now received a call regarding she post ad on classfied saying there is Maltese puppies for sales.

I reply to that 2 weeks ago.. now then call me.
    Then in the email i told her i want to see the puppies's parent.

In the phone she told me, i will not be able to see the puppies parent. I ask why. SHe said.. when you go to pet shop see puppies, will you get to see their parent.

Crap shxt.

I told her, i dun know how to choose a matlese, by seeing the parent will roughly know how they look like.

Out of sudden i feel very sad. Why must ppl breed the puppies for money. Unless they need those money to feed themselve then i respect that. They breed for extra allowance to buy things. I think really bad.. i feel so sad now. sad that i am one of the supporter buying puppies from this kindof ppl -____-.
    Out of sudden feel like telling the breeder whom i bougth the westie. Telling him pls stop doing this cruel things against his dogs.
    Imagine being a mother.. her babies was took away. And the dog still so decent and loyal to the owner. that's really shxt when i think about it

Mmmm be careful if they dont allow you to see the parents.... She could have gotten the dogs from some other sources and is selling them now. I think the story of Amanda is quite wide spread by now. This teenaged girl who goes around adopting pets from other people and then turning around to sell them for a profit.

Me! Me dog lover, my cute little brown poddle who looks like a teddy bear was killed a couple about 5 months ago. My bro n I brought him out for a walk, he usually just walk beside us, usually he was leashed, but that day dunno why my bro insisted on not leashing him say no need, he won't run away. We stopped by a coffeeshop to buy some food, the dog was seated on the plastic chairs with my bro. Out of a sudden, he jumped off the chair n dashed across the road, just then a lorry passed by n ran over my dog. The lorry didn't even know it ran over something......................i so damn sad.......quickly ran over to my dog, realised he's about to go liao.......i quickly ran home (about 400m away) get my car n drove him to the animal hospital only to be told he's gone............
    Last edited by Golgotha; 10th February 2006 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Mmmm be careful if they dont allow you to see the parents.... She could have gotten the dogs from some other sources and is selling them now. I think the story of Amanda is quite wide spread by now. This teenaged girl who goes around adopting pets from other people and then turning around to sell them for a profit.
    the lady in the phone sound secretive.
    but now she just sms me.. i told her.. i have saw a westie will wait for her and decide which one to take.
    Now she said if i want can let me view earlier before the pup mature at 2 mths..

another sms, she said maybe let me view this sunday at 8pm.

so far, seem like that westie owner more sincere. More chop chop and better service.

So how.. westie is it difficult to groom that's my worry part .. gee.

i saw "ok thank you "

Now she replied " no problem, good evening 2 u" hehe..

Aiya if i take this maltese.. then the $100 deposit forgo lor? Or just take the westie pup sell to others take back my money ;o

or keep both leh .. i think my mum will turn crazy

how much is the westie? Im looking for it for a long time eversince my doggie left me..........

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha
    Me! Me dog lover, my cute little brown poddle who looks like a teddy bear was killed a couple about 5 months ago. My bro n I brought him out for a walk, he usually just walk beside us, usually he was leashed, but that day dunno why my bro insisted on not leashing him say no need, he won't run away. We stopped by a coffeeshop to buy some food, the dog was seated on the plastic chairs with my bro. Out of a sudden, he jumped off the chair n dashed across the road, just then a lorry passed by n ran over my dog. The lorry didn't even know it ran over something......................i so damn sad.......quickly ran over to my dog, realised he's about to go liao.......i quickly ran home (about 400m away) get my car n drove him to the animal hospital only to be told he's gone............
    that's very sad.
    This is my biggest worry when i have my cherish. I never bring her out without a lease. Even after i married.. my husband keep Psycho me not to lease her. I still dun want. only until recent 2 yrs, she walk super slow then i walk her without a lease.
    Things do happen, especially dogs get curious easily. So.. my best advise is to lease a dog. If you want to let it run freely, best is bring him to a Fenced Basketball or football field for him to run around.
    Don't be sad, your dog is safely with God now. Just like mine ...

Now are you going to get a new pup?
    Last edited by Haze; 10th February 2006 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha
    how much is the westie? Im looking for it for a long time eversince my doggie left me..........
    The Guy is selling at 1k.
    His female dog is 2 yrs old (local Breed)
    Male Dog is 1yr old (australia imported Breed)

When i visit them. The Male dog is so cute.. When you play with it, very friendly.
    The Female dog is guiding her babies.. when she saw me, show me her FRONT teeths .

After a few minutes know i am harmless, can see her face full of "mother"face ..

Do you want to view the pup? I can make arrangement and company you to see them. So far i heard is.. still have couple of pup available. The female dog gave birth to 7 Males puppies. Born at 18 Jan 2006

at least u still can live normally.

Since my gal passed away. For this whole month, i no mood to shop no mood to jog no mood to bake no mood to cook. Just do the usual things.
    Not as active and smilely as previous

i got a new pup 1-2 mths after that incident, u can see him on my flickr site. But this is another story. I felt so angry with the person who sold it to me. I went to this pet shop, saw this little silky terrier so adorable. Asked how much he said $400......but he was busy n didn't entertain me.

i went back later after dinner with gf, ask him again how much, he say $300. I was suprised by the cheap price initially and then by the huge drop in price. My gf saw the pup n fell in love with it immediately. She was playing with it when the pet shop guy said, " Why not like that? Since u two seems to like dogs alot, I will let you have the dog for free." I was like ! FREE?!! got so good boh? " He continue say "the dog stay here so long wait no one wants, very poor thing. I helping the owner to sell anyway, the pup's siblings all sold away liao left him."

Discussed with gf, then decided to take him cos he's so cute! But we decided to give angbao to the fellow.....told him ok, we will take the pup, he then said, actually the pup got some skin problems..dry skin condition, but if take care of him no problems one. I don't mind cos my poodle got this problem b4 just like dandruff can control one.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Wow... the story I think I saw it at DS not came to CS le