Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dog Lovers here?

Default Re: Any Dog Lovers here?

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    hi haze....buy a dog is a life time commitment. It may be 10 to 13 years.
    dun simply buy on impluse.

I advice u to better go to look at the puppies....at 8 week. and decide from there.

If on 8th week, there is only 1 puppy left, and after u have done some basic puppy selection testing..and dun think that this is a good dog to owner...then dun buy. wait for another chance..or go for others.

of course, u can now out $80 deposits...(assume the puppy at 2nd week).If at the end u dun want any, the maximum lost is only $80. less than the price of 1GB CF card.
    Ok ok.. seem most of the ppl think i should put deposit first .. i will do it by end of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    I agree with you. That's how many pets end up in SPCA. A spur of emotional moment may ruin a life.
    dun take me compare with those ppl abandon their pet

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    the worst one can do..is to give a dog as a gift. In such situation, most of these dogs ended being abandoned.

if a person who really wants a dog, he will rather prefer to go around and search of the puppy he wants. (I have been searching for my rott for more than 15months, visiting breeders, kennel, wait for the mating season and delivery...etc..)

Never buy someone a dog as a gift !!!
    Sound like i never search.. this few weeks
    i went to parkway, simei, Pasir Ris Pet Farms twice, Boon Keng Road, Teck Whye, Bukit Batok, Serangoon thou ... tmr going serangoon again.. the pet shop said have a Poodle cross maltese.
    Wow dun think i can live without a dog for 15 mths

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    ? why are you guys advising me? it's haze =.=! i only had pet hermit crabs. hahaha. cheaper and easier to take care of but they just passed away recently too =(.

.. This morning i saw the 2 Big Husky.. make my day man...

Morning Haze, i'm back in school and crapping here again. yeah you should just put that $80 deposite and look for some others in the meantime. =) and please remember to invite me to your place to play with your dog next time =x. anyway don't you have to work or anything?
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    .. This morning i saw the 2 Big Husky.. make my day man...
    Wait till they shed... then it'll really make your day

Friend's husky pupppy shot @ sentosa doggy beach ... now quite big already

Morning Haze, i'm back in school and crapping here again. yeah you should just put that $80 deposite and look for some others in the meantime. =) and please remember to invite me to your place to play with your dog next time =x. anyway don't you have to work or anything?
    Good morning,

Ya i goign to SMS that guy about the deposit :P..
    Oh sure.. u are welcome .. i very friendly one.. just dun complain my home messy :P..
    I stay at telok Blangah there.. nearest mrt is harbour front ..
    Of course i need to work lah... #$(_^*$(%+$$_%..

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Wait till they shed... then it'll really make your day

Friend's husky pupppy shot @ sentosa doggy beach ... now quite big already
    eee can't see pic here.. i got to wait for home then can see.. if you free email me the pics lor? cherish_koh@yahoo.com.sg

hey check here

the doggie clothes so cute..

http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...6&class_kind=M

I must buy a few and give my doggie wear ;D

Yeahhhsss make sure to invite more dog lovers there and hold a dogbang =x. awww the picture he posted of the pup husky so cuteee. it's like half buried in the sand and trying to crawl out but under the bench i think. lol damn cute. i love huskys also too. =(

Yeahhhsss make sure to invite more dog lovers there and hold a dogbang =x. awww the picture he posted of the pup husky so cuteee. it's like half buried in the sand and trying to crawl out but under the bench i think. lol damn cute. i love huskys also too. =(
    that 2 husky owner quite good looking
    too bad shorter then me kekekeek

Just now i sms that owner.. ask if for account no for me to transfer $80 deposit. But no reply leh
    faint.. he might dun sell to me liao

Phew... transfer $100 over liao..
    He promised will let me choose from 4 pups ..
    Maybe in future will get a gf for him..

I decide to name him Jay :P..
    Because this pup same birthdate as Jay CHou kekekeek

Wahs! =.= some creativity please. don't like name a dog after a well-known artist. it's like very degrading whahaha. i'll be rather busy from 1pm onwards so shall reply u a lil' later in the night i suppose. =D

Congrats ... After a while playing with him and seeing hime lonely sometimes ... you will want to get a playmate for him. Just like what i did ...

OK ... just a quick check if anyone is the official photog for the SKC dogshow on Sun? I know some folks from SLCC used to do it for them ... not sure if they are still doing? I m not too keen to bring camera cos got to look after 2 doggies ...

Anyone else bringing their dg there?

RGDs

Wahs! =.= some creativity please. don't like name a dog after a well-known artist. it's like very degrading whahaha. i'll be rather busy from 1pm onwards so shall reply u a lil' later in the night i suppose. =D
    ;P.. how about "bully"

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean
    Congrats ... After a while playing with him and seeing hime lonely sometimes ... you will want to get a playmate for him. Just like what i did ...

OK ... just a quick check if anyone is the official photog for the SKC dogshow on Sun? I know some folks from SLCC used to do it for them ... not sure if they are still doing? I m not too keen to bring camera cos got to look after 2 doggies ...

Anyone else bringing their dg there?

RGDs
    hi,

I can help you look after your dog .. me and hubby.. we should able to take care of 2 dogs if u dun mind.. what time u going there?

I will problalby be there helping out at the NANAS booth at the SCK.. not as offical photog.. i may be there for fun...
    Last edited by raptor84; 9th February 2006 at 02:05 PM.
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    I will problalby be there helping out at the NANAS booth at the SCK.. as foroffical photog.. i may be there for fun...
    will u help me take pic with beautifuls dogs