Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tripod repair

Default Re: Tripod repair

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247
    Hi Tanlih,

I have tried asking John 3:16 before for Manfrotto spare parts, they can help you to send in for servicing but they said that the main distributor in Singapore for Manfrotto have closed shop already. They predict that Manfrotto may announce the new distributor some in late March or later. Not sure if this information is true.
    Hi Francis247,

yup, I asked CP on monday and they say currently no more manfrotto repair till the new SG agent is appointed because Manfrotto has put a stop in shipping any more spareparts to SG. so I guess if any of us has Manfrotto tripod problems need to wait till maybe march then got hope of repairs.. by the way I've cleared all my Manfrotto parts after my center hinge broke...
    Last edited by Tanlih; 18th February 2006 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eow
    Bro Harry join me n John in the 'slik sprint pro gm' club ba
    some friends i known of start to use this light and sturdy tripod
    haha.. ya I was very tempted to buy a SLIK sprint pro gm after my Manfrotto 728B broke.. but looking at alternative SLIK models now actually looking out for cheap Gitzo deals (around $200) at the same time

got a Feisol-3401 in the end.. any news on the Manfrotto's new SG agent yet?Anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12