Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    i drink PUB water straight from the tap
    so far no problems
    Tilt..tilt....

Hmmmm......

Smile Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

i have recently participated in Nep's 90 days free trial programme. let's see what it will do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jhansolo
    1. Water should never have that effect
    2. You should understand that your point 3 is due to over consumption of this
    3. The only way that "water" can induce this effect is to contain male homone reducing agent.
    5. The size of your goldfish is directly related to your food bill. What the water did was to stablise the pH value.
    Erm... u mean u can't detect any spikes in kahheng's words?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    i have recently participated in Nep's 90 days free trial programme. let's see what it will do for me.
    wow can't believe this thread is still on going kekeek.. Cool man..
    U just sign up?

I have not decided.. now busying finding my puppy first.. then consider trying the trial ..
    Can u trying putting two rose.. each in tape water another one at Diamond water.. see which one die first?

What happens after you spent 2K on a water gadget? To justify the money spent, you HAVE to drink more water. Now every T,D and H knows drinking more water makes one healthy. So your health improved. There you go. The gadget works!

As for "better" taste, it might be true or simply psychological. Dare the sales guy to do a blind test!

Its damn sad everytime I see some old folks throw away hard-earned savings into miracle health products...I'm sure some remember those miracle magnetic pillow/blanket/chair. Cost thousands of $ easily!! Those who deliberately con them of their money, hope they 天打雷劈...

Quote Originally Posted by Jango
    What happens after you spent 2K on a water gadget? To justify the money spent, you HAVE to drink more water. Now every T,D and H knows drinking more water makes one healthy. So your health improved. There you go. The gadget works!

As for "better" taste, it might be true or simply psychological. Dare the sales guy to do a blind test!

Its damn sad everytime I see some old folks throw away hard-earned savings into miracle health products...I'm sure some remember those miracle magnetic pillow/blanket/chair. Cost thousands of $ easily!! Those who deliberately con them of their money, hope they 天打雷劈...
    what happen?

Taste of water.... It reminds me of a blind test where supposedly 'expert wine tasters' were gotten to taste 2 brands of red wine, 1 supposed from a 'branded' company and another frm a lesser known but equally good company.

When not blindfolded, they could tell the brands of wine.
    But when blindfolded, the results need not be told. All the 'experts' got it wrong.

well, 'better' taste could mean water without the chlorine aftertaste.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    When not blindfolded, they could tell the brands of wine.
    But when blindfolded, the results need not be told. All the 'experts' got it wrong.
    that is because our senses work together to get the whole picture. This also reminds me of the great P & C taste test. P taste better in one or several sips, where C taste better when you drink the entire glass.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Erm... u mean u can't detect any spikes in kahheng's words?
    That is a good one, no I did not suspect that.

Diamond Energy water only pass the NSF/ANSI Standard 42: Drinking Water Treatment Units - Aesthetic Effects. This standard covers point-of-use (POU) and point-of-entry (POE) systems designed to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water....They are not designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water.

Dun know am i sensitive..

I put diamond water (get from colleague) into a vase with a Rose.
    The rose look so nice ;o.. and open quite slow.. usually when the rose will start to look dull after a day. this rose look good leh

Quote Originally Posted by Haze

The rose look so nice ;o.. and open quite slow.. usually when the rose will start to look dull after a day. this rose look good leh
    Heheee...I pass u some "holy" water and try...see if your rose looks good or not hehehee....

Yeah.. its due to the high O2 level n energy thats why your rose looks good n last longer!

Your own testimony is the best testimony no need to talk too much...

if consuming chlorine present in our water over a long period of time is not a health related issue, what is?

Quote Originally Posted by ihunk
    Diamond Energy water only pass the NSF/ANSI Standard 42: Drinking Water Treatment Units - Aesthetic Effects. This standard covers point-of-use (POU) and point-of-entry (POE) systems designed to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water....They are not designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water.

if consuming chlorine present in our water over a long period of time is not a health related issue, what is?
    ... not much of a related maybe just chlorine poisoning ....

I have resisted posting in this thread from the beginning, but the above just got to me, so please forgive the tone. Please do a proper controlled test. If you so wish to pursue this line of logic, go get someone to put 5 stalks of roses in normal tap water and another 5 in this so-called energy water. Observe daily for a few days. Do not allow yourself to know which is which, make an assessment at the end of 3-4 days and write down your observations. If you can clearly demonstrate that the energy water gives a better outcome each time, then MAYBE you are on to something. My guess, there will be absolutely no difference.

Since you've asked for an opinion in your first post, I'll give you mine.....

It is complete and utter rubbish! Please don't give a single cent of your hard earned money to these charlatans, let alone $2000.

Chlorine??? You mean Fluorine (or more accurately, Fluoride) don't you? Well, Fluoride is the reason we don't have rampant tooth decay amongst our population, which will lead to....gum infections, pain, poor diet, malnutrition, low immunity, illness, death etc....you get the picture.

The consequences of NOT having Fluoride are far worse than ingesting a little Fluoride.
    Last edited by dkw; 14th February 2006 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkw
    I have resisted posting in this thread from the beginning, but the above just got to me, so please forgive the tone. Please do a proper controlled test. If you so wish to pursue this line of logic, go get someone to put 5 stalks of roses in normal tap water and another 5 in this so-called energy water. Observe daily for a few days. Do not allow yourself to know which is which, make an assessment at the end of 3-4 days and write down your observations. If you can clearly demonstrate that the energy water gives a better outcome each time, then MAYBE you are on to something. My guess, there will be absolutely no difference.

Since you've asked for an opinion in your first post, I'll give you mine.....

It is complete and utter rubbish! Please don't give a single cent of your hard earned money to these charlatans, let alone $2000.
    Yes, a blind test that would be best other den juz doing hearsays and stuff like that.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast