Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 257

Thread: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

  1. #121
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    why not one of u guys try the trial too ..
    Yaeh ... go ahead n try....

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    But den again, i'll still stick to the same words, "Happy can liaoz. As long as it doesn't lead to murder, rape or arson."

    Enjoy ur... whatever water! Its still water to me!

    Kanpei!
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  3. #123

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Ya hor... nt a bad idea mayb u can proceed n we will see whats the outcome n all our queries will be solved ...
    But too bad lar..I doubt they have wor...anyway they onli passed one standard by NSF...which is only improve the taste of the water....not even the standard to remove contaminants. In addition....their flow rate....is..kind of slow...

  4. #124
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    These days, with Photoshop, I can also award gold medals to anyone who wants one. I was awarded the Geneva Popazoa Gold Medal for best homemade kaya (2003).
    Can check wif Geneva....

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    why not one of u guys try the trial too ..
    I had enuff of these useless gadgets at home enuff to deter me frm all these crap... trial or not.

    From so-called 'energy savers' that 'guarantees lowered electricity bill' to other wierd quack stuff. Thnx again but no thnx.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Placebo effect ...
    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    it's all in the mind
    I absolutely agree with you guys. Tried it before but find no diff. It's all in the mind. Now for health purpose I drink PUB water. Been doing that for years.

  7. #127
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?


  8. #128
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    I absolutely agree with you guys. Tried it before but find no diff. It's all in the mind. Now for health purpose I drink PUB water. Been doing that for years.
    There is diff if nt means Have not try enough! referring to diamond water

  9. #129

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    I absolutely agree with you guys. Tried it before but find no diff. It's all in the mind. Now for health purpose I drink PUB water. Been doing that for years.
    Yeah...our PUB is still the best...however not our water tanks and pipes...else we will not bother to change our pipe..or even PUB bother to clean the water tank on our roof top every 2 yrs?

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by ihunk
    Yeah...our PUB is still the best...however not our water tanks and pipes...else we will not bother to change our pipe..or even PUB bother to clean the water tank on our roof top every 2 yrs?
    If dats the case, I must have a very short life since I'm drinking PUB water since.... god-knows-when?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    A single source usually doesn't prove anything, I'd like to see as many sources as possible.

    Sorry for the nitpicking, but academically, we are encouraged to refer, check, cross-check & double-check references especially those on the internet.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  12. #132

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Regarding Filter-F - "High-density NSF certified activated carbon block combined with natural magnetic stones help balance the water to a mild alkaline level and increase the number of calcium ions to further enhance health."

    Activated carbon is normally used to remove organic pollutants. But the magnets ??.. I dont know what they do. Hyflux should look into adding them into their water treatment process since they seem to work like magic here. Where are the extra calcium ions coming from since there's no calcium source in the filter?
    Last edited by reno77; 6th February 2006 at 03:40 PM.

  13. #133

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    If dats the case, I must have a very short life since I'm drinking PUB water since.... god-knows-when?
    Hehee...that we really cant tell...because it also depends on our lifestyle and eating habits.. many factors may lead to one common thing...and basically water which is one essential elements for our body which we drink daily is one of the major factor as well.

    Just like a car...how well a car can last will depends on how u maintain it lor...same car same brand doesnt mean their lifespan is the same.

  14. #134

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    A single source usually doesn't prove anything, I'd like to see as many sources as possible.

    Sorry for the nitpicking, but academically, we are encouraged to refer, check, cross-check & double-check references especially those on the internet.

  15. #135

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    I absolutely agree with you guys. Tried it before but find no diff. It's all in the mind. Now for health purpose I drink PUB water. Been doing that for years.
    actually imo, good or bad effects wld only be known years down the road. there are
    substances in pub water as well as in "diamond" processed water, known or unknown,
    that wld take years b4 one can see the effect. it's the cumulative effect that
    may cause illnesses or goodness in the long term.

  16. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by ihunk
    Hehee...that we really cant tell...because it also depends on our lifestyle and eating habits.. many factors may lead to one common thing...and basically water which is one essential elements for our body which we drink daily is one of the major factor as well.

    Just like a car...how well a car can last will depends on how u maintain it lor...same car same brand doesnt mean their lifespan is the same.
    True.... The secret of longevity (or eternal living) shld never be attributed to a single factor.

    Life is a compilation of many experiences, 酸甜苦辣. Likewise, life as a physical measurement is also a compilation of many factors.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  17. #137

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    hehe u guys so knowledgable.

    How about foot massagers? i look for foot massagers around $300 ;o...
    saw an osim foot mssager at $328.. wonder another other choicce?

  18. #138

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hehe u guys so knowledgable.

    How about foot massagers? i look for foot massagers around $300 ;o...
    saw an osim foot mssager at $328.. wonder another other choicce?
    Hahhaa..then u shld start any thread on foot massagers lar...from water talk abt foot..not very hyience leh...*Off Topic*

    Anyway...other than OSIM..the next brand I can think of is OTO?? For this I must declare I got no knowledge...

  19. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Oh noQ Not another one. I prefer the real massage rather than the electronic one.

  20. #140

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by ihunk
    Hahhaa..then u shld start any thread on foot massagers lar...from water talk abt foot..not very hyience leh...*Off Topic*

    Anyway...other than OSIM..the next brand I can think of is OTO?? For this I must declare I got no knowledge...
    i do thought of starting another thread on foot massager.. but scare u guys will bomb ba me ;P

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •