Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    why not one of u guys try the trial too ..
    Yaeh ... go ahead n try....

But den again, i'll still stick to the same words, "Happy can liaoz. As long as it doesn't lead to murder, rape or arson."

Enjoy ur... whatever water! Its still water to me!

Kanpei!
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Ya hor... nt a bad idea mayb u can proceed n we will see whats the outcome n all our queries will be solved ...
    But too bad lar..I doubt they have wor...anyway they onli passed one standard by NSF...which is only improve the taste of the water....not even the standard to remove contaminants. In addition....their flow rate....is..kind of slow...

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    These days, with Photoshop, I can also award gold medals to anyone who wants one. I was awarded the Geneva Popazoa Gold Medal for best homemade kaya (2003).
    Can check wif Geneva....

why not one of u guys try the trial too ..
    I had enuff of these useless gadgets at home enuff to deter me frm all these crap... trial or not.

From so-called 'energy savers' that 'guarantees lowered electricity bill' to other wierd quack stuff. Thnx again but no thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Placebo effect ...
    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    it's all in the mind
    I absolutely agree with you guys. Tried it before but find no diff. It's all in the mind. Now for health purpose I drink PUB water. Been doing that for years.

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    I absolutely agree with you guys. Tried it before but find no diff. It's all in the mind. Now for health purpose I drink PUB water. Been doing that for years.
    There is diff if nt means Have not try enough! referring to diamond water

Yeah...our PUB is still the best...however not our water tanks and pipes...else we will not bother to change our pipe..or even PUB bother to clean the water tank on our roof top every 2 yrs?

Quote Originally Posted by ihunk
    Yeah...our PUB is still the best...however not our water tanks and pipes...else we will not bother to change our pipe..or even PUB bother to clean the water tank on our roof top every 2 yrs?
    If dats the case, I must have a very short life since I'm drinking PUB water since.... god-knows-when?

A single source usually doesn't prove anything, I'd like to see as many sources as possible.

Sorry for the nitpicking, but academically, we are encouraged to refer, check, cross-check & double-check references especially those on the internet.

Regarding Filter-F - "High-density NSF certified activated carbon block combined with natural magnetic stones help balance the water to a mild alkaline level and increase the number of calcium ions to further enhance health."

Activated carbon is normally used to remove organic pollutants. But the magnets ??.. I dont know what they do. Hyflux should look into adding them into their water treatment process since they seem to work like magic here. Where are the extra calcium ions coming from since there's no calcium source in the filter?
    Last edited by reno77; 6th February 2006 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    If dats the case, I must have a very short life since I'm drinking PUB water since.... god-knows-when?
    Hehee...that we really cant tell...because it also depends on our lifestyle and eating habits.. many factors may lead to one common thing...and basically water which is one essential elements for our body which we drink daily is one of the major factor as well.

Just like a car...how well a car can last will depends on how u maintain it lor...same car same brand doesnt mean their lifespan is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    A single source usually doesn't prove anything, I'd like to see as many sources as possible.

Sorry for the nitpicking, but academically, we are encouraged to refer, check, cross-check & double-check references especially those on the internet.

actually imo, good or bad effects wld only be known years down the road. there are
    substances in pub water as well as in "diamond" processed water, known or unknown,
    that wld take years b4 one can see the effect. it's the cumulative effect that
    may cause illnesses or goodness in the long term.

Hehee...that we really cant tell...because it also depends on our lifestyle and eating habits.. many factors may lead to one common thing...and basically water which is one essential elements for our body which we drink daily is one of the major factor as well.

Just like a car...how well a car can last will depends on how u maintain it lor...same car same brand doesnt mean their lifespan is the same.
    True.... The secret of longevity (or eternal living) shld never be attributed to a single factor.

Life is a compilation of many experiences, 酸甜苦辣. Likewise, life as a physical measurement is also a compilation of many factors.

hehe u guys so knowledgable.

How about foot massagers? i look for foot massagers around $300 ;o...
    saw an osim foot mssager at $328.. wonder another other choicce?

hehe u guys so knowledgable.

How about foot massagers? i look for foot massagers around $300 ;o...
    saw an osim foot mssager at $328.. wonder another other choicce?
    Hahhaa..then u shld start any thread on foot massagers lar...from water talk abt foot..not very hyience leh...*Off Topic*

Anyway...other than OSIM..the next brand I can think of is OTO?? For this I must declare I got no knowledge...

Oh noQ Not another one. I prefer the real massage rather than the electronic one.

Hahhaa..then u shld start any thread on foot massagers lar...from water talk abt foot..not very hyience leh...*Off Topic*

Anyway...other than OSIM..the next brand I can think of is OTO?? For this I must declare I got no knowledge...
    i do thought of starting another thread on foot massager.. but scare u guys will bomb ba me ;P

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast