Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 257

Thread: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

  1. #81
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    How can u be sure its the effect of the water and not ur medicine?

    Simple stop medication for sometime and drink only diamond H2O u see results...

    There's a condition called 'Water Intoxication' if u drink more den ur body can discharge my friend.

    thats why i suggest 2 litre! as for 5l i mention ideally !!!!

    Science experts, what's the unit smaller than a molecule? Atom right?

    Sorry my mistake it is the molecule CLUSTER not molecule!

    Known fact that cells die and regenerate everyday. The aging process occurs where cells die at a faster rate than it can be replaced. U ain't gonna revive dead cells (fact) but u ain't gonna stop cells frm dying.

    Bro i mentioned it can't revive n stop but slightly reduces the speed of ageing.

    The only 'cold' water I'd heard of is water I put in my fridge.


    I'd like to see it for myself.[/QUOTE]

    U can ask Haze for sample of the water when she buy it do the experiment see for urself

  2. #82

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    PORK?!

    I guess that explains much of it. If my lunch's juz veggies (with little rice) or if I take a vegetarian meal during lunch, high chance I wun get sleepy after lunch.

    But if my lunch includes the following: Pork, Fish, Chicken, Duck.....

    Gone case. I sure KO regardless.
    2 pcs of 50cents size pork lor.. now slightly better.. but feel like throwing out -___-

  3. #83

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    2 pcs of 50cents size pork lor.. now slightly better.. but feel like throwing out -___-
    Or u got liao?

  4. #84

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    What nonsense is that? How do you make water molecules smaller? They all are of the same size lah, since the composition is H2O plus some other minerals and impurities. The different in taste is due to the pH value, which may be preferred by some people, depending on whether their body can take more acidic or alkalic water.

    Yeah!!! ask them for scientic proof...reports and claims! and not newspaper cutting where u see those pple say how it cure them..etc..believe in facts and not myth.

  5. #85

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    How can u be sure its the effect of the water and not ur medicine?

    Simple stop medication for sometime and drink only diamond H2O u see results...

    There's a condition called 'Water Intoxication' if u drink more den ur body can discharge my friend.

    thats why i suggest 2 litre! as for 5l i mention ideally !!!!

    Science experts, what's the unit smaller than a molecule? Atom right?

    Sorry my mistake it is the molecule CLUSTER not molecule!

    Known fact that cells die and regenerate everyday. The aging process occurs where cells die at a faster rate than it can be replaced. U ain't gonna revive dead cells (fact) but u ain't gonna stop cells frm dying.

    Bro i mentioned it can't revive n stop but slightly reduces the speed of ageing.

    The only 'cold' water I'd heard of is water I put in my fridge.


    I'd like to see it for myself.
    U can ask Haze for sample of the water when she buy it do the experiment see for urself[/QUOTE]

    ok no problem come to telok blangah get the water

  6. #86

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Or u got liao?
    Sad i am not

  7. #87
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by roygoh
    Basically most people do not drink enough water. By drinking more water, even if it is normal water, a person's health will improve.

    Never heard of any scientific theory that will explain how water molecule can be made 64% smaller than normal water molecules. Maybe on a white dwarf, where the gravity is extremely high....is that your own explanation or a statement by the Diamond Water manufacturer?
    its breaking the molecule cluster not molecule!
    http://www.healthy-drinking-water.com/6filters.html

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Simple stop medication for sometime and drink only diamond H2O u see results...
    U mean u did?

    The only 'cold' water I'd heard of is water I put in my fridge.

    I'd like to see it for myself.
    Yes, take water put it in ur fridge overnight. Dat's cold water for u. See, touch, feel it oso.

    U can ask Haze for sample of the water when she buy it do the experiment see for urself
    [/quote]
    I'd love to see the placebo effect on a skeptic.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,095

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    how to dissolve O2???
    In fact the fish pump water through their gills coz the H2O contains Oxygen molecues...not dissolve O2
    First shrinking water molecules, now that ... what have you folks been doing in school?

    If this thread is representative for the education level of the population, it's a major embarrassment for Singapore.

  10. #90
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh NEP.. i think he said his is NEP.. but he using Singapore version.. weird..this sunday meeting him.. got to ask him questions until he drop ;P
    Yeah... go ahead n bombard him... make sure u clear ur doubt but some ??? will be ans if u try out yourself n ask him to show u ... think he will show u something abt the water n his experiment! i have done some of the experiment myself

  11. #91

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh NEP.. i think he said his is NEP.. but he using Singapore version.. weird..this sunday meeting him.. got to ask him questions until he drop ;P
    Hahhaaa...can bring me along..I like to ask questions until he drop also...

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Yeah... go ahead n bombard him... make sure u clear ur doubt but some ??? will be ans if u try out yourself n ask him to show u ... think he will show u something abt the water n his experiment! i have done some of the experiment myself
    Let's see.....

    Taking 2 electrodes and putting them into a glass of tap water vs 2 electrodes and putting them into diamond water would be one of them?

    After 30mins... voila! U see the 'rust' and sediments at the bottom of the tap water? That's what had been going into ur body all these while!

    See how clear the diamond water is? Means it must be good!
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  13. #93

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hi,

    I am thinking if to install "diamond energy water"
    Any of you use this?
    Please share your opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hi,

    I am thinking if to install "diamond energy water"
    Any of you use this?
    Please share your opinion
    Whilst I don't use "Diamond Energy Water", I have a "Super Power Booster" water treatment device installed. I understand from leading authorities on the technology that they are rivals in the water enrichment market.

    Over the course of six months, it has helped:

    1. Improve my eyesight significantly - I don't wear specs anymore; save money on Lasik

    2. Improve the taste of my instant noodles - this is a big deal since I eat one packet of Koka daily

    3. Renew hair growth - my bald spot is getting smaller

    4. Prolong the life of my indoor plants (they look much more healthy)

    5. Increase the size of my goldfishes - one adverse effect is that their food bill has increased by threefold

    6. Improve the mental health of my pet dog - Rover seems much calmer these days

    7. Reduce my chronic flatulence

    8. Eliminate my long-time halitosis that's been ruining my social life

    9. Lower my cholesterol level

    10. Improve my marriage significantly since we both now have much more energy to perform requisite duties as a married couple

    Overall I feel much more energetic and less prone to dozing off in the daytime.

    You definitely should install one of these gizmos.

  14. #94
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    Long long time ago, got people believe that water or whatever containing radioactivity was good for health. Many of them died horrible deaths.
    How come there are still so many people around?

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf
    First shrinking water molecules, now that ... what have you folks been doing in school?

    If this thread is representative for the education level of the population, it's a major embarrassment for Singapore.
    Think they only remember 1+1=2...

    They forget the diffusion & osmosis equation does not just works in tis way, u need to have a higher pressure to push the molecules in and thru the stream around the system and out the other side... and its not like u give 1 H2O den u get 1 H2O into body den 1 H2O out... in breathing, we have 78.++% of Nitrogen, 21-% of Oxygen, so when we breathe 1 breath, its not 21% of O2 go into our body, i think upon that 21% only 1-2% (i forgot... paiseh) goes into the lungs...

    paiseh, i never read up on fishes.. only know abit of osmosis... anyway, it should be around the same idea...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #96
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by ihunk
    Yeah!!! ask them for scientic proof...reports and claims! and not newspaper cutting where u see those pple say how it cure them..etc..believe in facts and not myth.

    Check this out:http://www.balancedlives.net/piwater.htm

    http://www.balancedlives.net/Hyacint.../Hyacinths.htm

  17. #97

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Yeah... go ahead n bombard him... make sure u clear ur doubt but some ??? will be ans if u try out yourself n ask him to show u ... think he will show u something abt the water n his experiment! i have done some of the experiment myself
    oh hehe.. i will wash my face with the water and see after 90days if any improvement keekekek

  18. #98

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by ihunk
    Hahhaaa...can bring me along..I like to ask questions until he drop also...
    on lah.
    ops.. my appointment this sunday.. but i going dog show how ;o.. ask him to meet at singapore expo ;o

  19. #99

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Let's see.....

    Taking 2 electrodes and putting them into a glass of tap water vs 2 electrodes and putting them into diamond water would be one of them?

    After 30mins... voila! U see the 'rust' and sediments at the bottom of the tap water? That's what had been going into ur body all these while!

    See how clear the diamond water is? Means it must be good!

    Doing electrode test doesnt mean that the water is "not clean". There are brown particles and sediments because the water contain minerals. If you test it on a "PURE" distilled water or RO water of coz u will not see it lar...coz there is "NOTHING" in the water at all!!! Go and try to add some salt into the Distilled or RO water...and do the test again...see if u can see the "rust" and sediments

  20. #100

    Default Re: Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    on lah.
    ops.. my appointment this sunday.. but i going dog show how ;o.. ask him to meet at singapore expo ;o
    On lar! hahahahahahaaa

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •