Thread: Photo trip to within Southeast Asia 3-9 April 06

Default Photo trip to within Southeast Asia 3-9 April 06

Dear all,
    I'll be on leave on 3-9 April and was thinking of a short trip in Southeast Asia if things work out alright. If not, I'll just happily stay in Singapore anyway.

My interest is in landscape and photojournalism. Most importantly is to learn more about the country, culture and people. Photos are secondary. You can see my portfolio at www.pbase.com/yeocolin/travel_photography for my works from my previous travels.

If anybody is free during this period and would like to join me for a short trip, do email me at yeocw@singnet.com.sg

Regards.

Default Re: Photo trip to within Southeast Asia 3-9 April 06

Forgot to mention the countries under consideration include Thailand, East Malaysia, Cambodia and Vietnam. I'm just sounding people out and bouncing ideas around. No concrete plans yet.

Quote Originally Posted by yeocolin
    Forgot to mention the countries under consideration include Thailand, East Malaysia, Cambodia and Vietnam. I'm just sounding people out and bouncing ideas around. No concrete plans yet.
    Since the system is prompting me to post, I might as well make sure it's useful.

I just got back from Cambodia, so if you need any help and/or tips planning your, I'll try my best. If you're keen, drop me a PM and we can followup from there.

Meanwhile, here are some snapshots of my trip. Samples of what you might expect in Cambodia.

Thanks for sharing. I'll sure PM you if I need details.