Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 449

Thread: Any NTU photographers here?

  1. #401

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by phusion View Post
    I just joined the PVS today too! cya guys at the welcome tea next wed. and feel free to intro around =)
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Me too. u going the welcome tea?
    yeah i'll be there at the welcome tea next week too. gotta climb that hill up to nanyang house man.....

  2. #402
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsoon View Post
    yeah i'll be there at the welcome tea next week too. gotta climb that hill up to nanyang house man.....
    Where is nanyang house? Tml bacis photo workshop by them anyone going?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  3. #403
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Nanyang house... You know Canteen 2? From the Bus stop you see directly across the road a bit to the right is a road all the way spiral up a small hill? Its on the top.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  4. #404
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Nanyang house... You know Canteen 2? From the Bus stop you see directly across the road a bit to the right is a road all the way spiral up a small hill? Its on the top.
    Thanks.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  5. #405

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Hello! C: I'm from NTU! Currently in year two... hoho.
    Not really a photographer per se, but recently I've grown some interest in photography.
    Is there a photography club in NTU or something?

  6. #406
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    yes. I just joined
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  7. #407

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Really nice to see so many csers from NTU especially the freshmen.
    Anyway, i am Zheng Zhe one of the darkroom subcom of PVS and running for the president in this coming AGM.
    I hope you guys will come to the welcome tea on the 20th aug 7pm in nanyang houseso that we could meet up for a small CS gathering at the same time.
    Also for those who are interested in the club admin please come to AGM on the 28 Aug 7pm at nayang house. PVS needs your participation to grow and vote to ensure we have the right committee to keep things going.

    Hope to see you guys there.
    Last edited by cchsieh; 15th August 2008 at 09:25 PM.

  8. #408

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by cchsieh View Post
    Really nice to see so many csers from NTU especially the freshmen.
    Anyway, i am Zheng Zhe one of the darkroom subcom of PVS and running for the president in this coming AGM.
    I hope you guys will come to the welcome tea on the 20th aug 7pm in nanyang houseso that we could meet up for a small CS gathering at the same time.
    Also for those who are interested in the club admin please come to AGM on the 28 Aug 7pm at nayang house. PVS needs your participation to grow and vote to ensure we have the right committee to keep things going.

    Hope to see you guys there.
    What if I'm a year4! haha, oh man I didn't know there's a photog club in NTU lah...

  9. #409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,256

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by cchsieh View Post
    Really nice to see so many csers from NTU especially the freshmen.
    Anyway, i am Zheng Zhe one of the darkroom subcom of PVS and running for the president in this coming AGM.
    I hope you guys will come to the welcome tea on the 20th aug 7pm in nanyang houseso that we could meet up for a small CS gathering at the same time.
    Also for those who are interested in the club admin please come to AGM on the 28 Aug 7pm at nayang house. PVS needs your participation to grow and vote to ensure we have the right committee to keep things going.

    Hope to see you guys there.
    you all got provide darkroom services? i.e for rent or help develop?
    chezburgr i can haz?

  10. #410
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    hey jonsoon and fellow ntu photogs,

    my apologies. i will not be able to attend the welcome tea ceremony tomorrow due to other commitment. but ofcoz, hope to see you guys in the future outings by the pvs!

    Enjoy!
    Canon 7D, canon 50mm f1.8; 18-135, sigma 30 f1.4, tamron 17-50 VC. East shooter. ;)

  11. #411
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Anyone went for the welcome tea today?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  12. #412

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Hey, I was there yesterday, but didn't really talk much to anyone haha it was pretty packed surprisingly. Think photography's really becoming quite a popular hobby nowadays.....

  13. #413
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    990

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobiologist View Post
    you all got provide darkroom services? i.e for rent or help develop?
    Darkroom services? LOL...its DIY, recently tried and dirtied my hands on developing and printing BnW photos...one word...FUN! Its mainly for BnW, I don't think the darkroom in PVS can support C41/slides processing.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

  14. #414
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsoon View Post
    Hey, I was there yesterday, but didn't really talk much to anyone haha it was pretty packed surprisingly. Think photography's really becoming quite a popular hobby nowadays.....
    i also tiam tiam sit one corner.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  15. #415

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    I also just joined pvs. Paid 5 bucks too. LOL. Must jio you guys one days and shoot!!!
    Passion for Photography

  16. #416
    Member dirtytripod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Westside \/\/
    Posts
    88

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Hmm i joined but i havent gone for any outings yet..anyone knows if i can rent flash or not haha. nikon mount.

  17. #417
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,256

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    Darkroom services? LOL...its DIY, recently tried and dirtied my hands on developing and printing BnW photos...one word...FUN! Its mainly for BnW, I don't think the darkroom in PVS can support C41/slides processing.
    ah ok. i've access to dark room facilities nearby. usually develop x-rays film there instead. maybe i'll use it for photofilm soon.
    chezburgr i can haz?

  18. #418

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Haha, I didn't know there was an NTU thread, so I started a new one! Shucks, so embarrassing.

    Anyway I'm in Yr 2, ELH, HSS..

    New to photography Never join the photography club though.. what do u guys do?

  19. #419

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    can we just join for shoots without joining the photography club? :S

  20. #420

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by P3rSeUs View Post
    can we just join for shoots without joining the photography club? :S
    ya.. like our own informal gathering

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •