Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 510131415161720 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 449

Thread: Any NTU photographers here?

  1. #281

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    1. Andy Ang - Biological Sciences
    2. Peter Chutatape - NIE
    3. Yaohui - SCE
    4. TL Tan - Biological Sciences
    5. Francis247 - MPE [Alumni]
    6. aspire - EEE
    7. Azure - NBS (Alumni)
    8. Tucker -MAE
    9. 3Pin - SCI
    10. jonnie84 - NBS
    11. filofari - EEE
    12. wainism - SCE/3
    13. Copycat - MAE
    14. Splutter - CE/3
    15. roninwolf - HSS
    16. unseen - SCE/4
    17. pianodancer - NBS [Alumni]
    18. Lmodel - staying near NTU (consider anot ah? haha)
    19. Kanni - EEE [Alumni]
    20. asdfasdfadsf -EEE [Alumni, still in NTU] (help my bf to add in )
    21. fatjp - CE
    22. spike - SCI
    23. Bharath - EEE
    24. Dogfish - MAE/3
    25. Rockscar18 - SCE [Alumni]
    26. GriGri - MAE
    27. kcuf2 - NBS(accountancy)
    28. Andry - SCE [alumni] (gradted 05)
    29. pg12 - CEE/3
    30. adityo83 - MAE Final (hope graduating soon =P)
    31. psyber85 - SCI (joining the gang in Aug 06)
    32. photonick2004 - PE/NIE [Alumni]
    33. Wing - CE (juz grad.)
    34. Tom- SCI
    35. Cerebrus- SBS
    36. jiven - NBS [Alumni]
    37. liveevil - CE (joining in AUG '06)
    38. LightStalker - BME/CBE (Joining Aug '06)
    39. uginz - Biological Sciences Yr 4
    40. Marius - Art design and Media (this aug)
    41. Alice - EEE (98-02), Bioinformatics (Research student Join Jan 06)
    42. Mike - MAE
    43. Mercurial streak - EEE (joinin this Aug 06)
    44. coolhand - MSE/2
    45. vbs1979- NBS [alumni]
    46. reiv - sADM (this august 06)
    47. rTwin - MSE/1
    48. SQ123 - CEE
    49. boroangel - MAE Postgrad
    50. yllew - Biological Sciences
    51. Trifusion - CEE/4
    52. meadslaw- SCI
    53. freshcc - SCE Postgrad
    54.shocky- SCBE
    55. Peapilot - SCI/3
    56. Reyn - EEE/3
    57. morinokumasan - SCE [Alumni]
    58. zeith - EEE/4
    59. jason- MAE/2
    60. kynoe - NBS [Alumni, grad 2004]
    61. Kyle - SCI (matriculating 2007) =D
    62. Elvin wong - EEE/4
    63. Doubletoplei - SCE Ph.D(2006)
    64. eloera- nbs acc /2
    65. Hohoho32 - CE /1
    66. Choconardo - NBS (acc)

    Wah so many NTU students...

  2. #282

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by eloera View Post
    hey my good people of antiiii u,
    i am planning a photography shoot at nordin beach and chek jawa in pulau ubin after the exams!
    i am thinking of camping there overnight to shoot the sunrise! and just have fun!
    who's game! heh heh heh.
    Ooh, monsoon! happening manz!
    arh, considerable.

    Splutter. I shld be able to get a projector from CED, or well~ we can just crash tut rms.
    how say we have a gathering then?
    potluck. those attending just bring some bites and anything else they wish to share.
    sounds easy enough yeah.
    don't let e tut rooms go to waste!

  3. #283

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Ooh, monsoon! happening manz!
    arh, considerable.

    Splutter. I shld be able to get a projector from CED, or well~ we can just crash tut rms.
    how say we have a gathering then?
    potluck. those attending just bring some bites and anything else they wish to share.
    sounds easy enough yeah.
    don't let e tut rooms go to waste!

    hmm what'a the projector for?

    potluck??

    ey why dont we go marina steamboat instead!
    less hassle! and more fun?

    it's going to be more fun!!!!

    how how how what say you peeps!

    how's everyone's papers so far!

  4. #284

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by eloera View Post
    hmm what'a the projector for?

    potluck??

    ey why dont we go marina steamboat instead!
    less hassle! and more fun?

    it's going to be more fun!!!!

    how how how what say you peeps!

    how's everyone's papers so far!
    argh. projector is meant for projection.
    I don't know if we can see each others eye to for that long thru the dinner but well if ya can find anyplace to house '66' pple?
    ok take 20% that's already 13 ~I think I'll take ubin instead....

    &, ask sth else other than e papers.. it's horrible enough just to think about...

  5. #285

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    argh. projector is meant for projection.
    I don't know if we can see each others eye to for that long thru the dinner but well if ya can find anyplace to house '66' pple?
    ok take 20% that's already 13 ~I think I'll take ubin instead....

    &, ask sth else other than e papers.. it's horrible enough just to think about...
    hmmm. well, we can just have dinner and yak? i mean hmmm. there's nothing to lose and only more to gain with meeting new people ?it's going to be fun!

    lol. of course , i know what the projector's for! i am no ah tiong okaye? but i mean why wld we need a projector for our gathering? you mean we are going to display our photographs?

    am more keen on the ubin thing too? but some of them were saying it's the monsoon season!

    i wld love to go the macritchie to shoot the early morning fog on the hanging bridge at the treetop walk too? it's going to be good i think!

    hahaha i am already planning how to spend my holis even before the exams end! dieeeee!

  6. #286

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by eloera View Post
    hmmm. well, we can just have dinner and yak? i mean hmmm. there's nothing to lose and only more to gain with meeting new people ?it's going to be fun!

    lol. of course , i know what the projector's for! i am no ah tiong okaye? but i mean why wld we need a projector for our gathering? you mean we are going to display our photographs?

    am more keen on the ubin thing too? but some of them were saying it's the monsoon season!

    i wld love to go the macritchie to shoot the early morning fog on the hanging bridge at the treetop walk too? it's going to be good i think!

    hahaha i am already planning how to spend my holis even before the exams end! dieeeee!

    ok Ah Tiong!
    steamboat steady!
    Ubin also steady!
    but you can go to e Macritchie alone. I prefer to sleep over it.

  7. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Gim Boon Tai
    Posts
    2,915

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    I everything on one, haha. See how then lah, always so enthu by the time it comes, somehow everyone disappears.
    If you understand my works, it's photography. If you don't, it's art.
    SplutterPhotography|flickr

  8. #288
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,877

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by eloera View Post
    hey my good people of antiiii u,

    i am planning a photography shoot at nordin beach and chek jawa in pulau ubin after the exams!

    i am thinking of camping there overnight to shoot the sunrise! and just have fun!



    who's game! heh heh heh.
    Eloera! You didn't reply my PM. Have you got your camera yet?
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  9. #289

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Eloera! You didn't reply my PM. Have you got your camera yet?


    hmmm heyhey sorry! but i didnt receive any PM noe! h

    mmmmm not yet! i am waiting for sitex! i am thinking of gettign d50 with d70 kitlens and a sb400 flash! hmm then again my friend was telling me that d70 is more value for money?


    i dont know la!

    heh heh heh. why why? you are thinking of buying a new cam as well?

  10. #290
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    526

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by eloera View Post
    hmmm heyhey sorry! but i didnt receive any PM noe! h

    mmmmm not yet! i am waiting for sitex! i am thinking of gettign d50 with d70 kitlens and a sb400 flash! hmm then again my friend was telling me that d70 is more value for money?


    i dont know la!

    heh heh heh. why why? you are thinking of buying a new cam as well?
    lol, why not i let you test out my D50 with D70s kit lens, D70s and D80 ^^

  11. #291

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Splutter View Post
    I everything on one, haha. See how then lah, always so enthu by the time it comes, somehow everyone disappears.
    ah hahaha~ (no, I really pray you are not referring to me...)
    ok, I'll organise one this time round.
    let's have one soon after the exams, before everyone runs away or goes back.
    how bout having it at the student activity centre?
    we can crash the tut rooms if anyone has slide show to share.


    my last paper is on the 30th. muah ha.

  12. #292

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by eloera View Post
    hmm what'a the projector for?

    potluck??

    ey why dont we go marina steamboat instead!
    less hassle! and more fun?

    it's going to be more fun!!!!

    how how how what say you peeps!

    how's everyone's papers so far!
    Jialat liao la. Finished 3 papers, buang 3 papers. still got 3 more to buang.

    HAahah.. My fren was complaining why pple dont get results accordin to their blood type. Ya. Obviously we all know wat his blood type is.

    Hope everyone else can do better and not da bao like me.

  13. #293
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    258

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    1. Andy Ang - Biological Sciences
    2. Peter Chutatape - NIE
    3. Yaohui - SCE
    4. TL Tan - Biological Sciences
    5. Francis247 - MPE [Alumni]
    6. aspire - EEE
    7. Azure - NBS (Alumni)
    8. Tucker -MAE
    9. 3Pin - SCI
    10. jonnie84 - NBS
    11. filofari - EEE
    12. wainism - SCE/3
    13. Copycat - MAE
    14. Splutter - CE/3
    15. roninwolf - HSS
    16. unseen - SCE/4
    17. pianodancer - NBS [Alumni]
    18. Lmodel - staying near NTU (consider anot ah? haha)
    19. Kanni - EEE [Alumni]
    20. asdfasdfadsf -EEE [Alumni, still in NTU] (help my bf to add in )
    21. fatjp - CE
    22. spike - SCI
    23. Bharath - EEE
    24. Dogfish - MAE/3
    25. Rockscar18 - SCE [Alumni]
    26. GriGri - MAE
    27. kcuf2 - NBS(accountancy)
    28. Andry - SCE [alumni] (gradted 05)
    29. pg12 - CEE/3
    30. adityo83 - MAE Final (hope graduating soon =P)
    31. psyber85 - SCI (joining the gang in Aug 06)
    32. photonick2004 - PE/NIE [Alumni]
    33. Wing - CE (juz grad.)
    34. Tom- SCI
    35. Cerebrus- SBS
    36. jiven - NBS [Alumni]
    37. liveevil - CE (joining in AUG '06)
    38. LightStalker - BME/CBE (Joining Aug '06)
    39. uginz - Biological Sciences Yr 4
    40. Marius - Art design and Media (this aug)
    41. Alice - EEE (98-02), Bioinformatics (Research student Join Jan 06)
    42. Mike - MAE
    43. Mercurial streak - EEE (joinin this Aug 06)
    44. coolhand - MSE/2
    45. vbs1979- NBS [alumni]
    46. reiv - sADM (this august 06)
    47. rTwin - MSE/1
    48. SQ123 - CEE
    49. boroangel - MAE Postgrad
    50. yllew - Biological Sciences
    51. Trifusion - CEE/4
    52. meadslaw- SCI
    53. freshcc - SCE Postgrad
    54.shocky- SCBE
    55. Peapilot - SCI/3
    56. Reyn - EEE/3
    57. morinokumasan - SCE [Alumni]
    58. zeith - EEE/4
    59. jason- MAE/2
    60. kynoe - NBS [Alumni, grad 2004]
    61. Kyle - SCI (matriculating 2007) =D
    62. Elvin wong - EEE/4
    63. Doubletoplei - SCE Ph.D(2006)
    64. eloera- nbs acc /2
    65. Hohoho32 - CE /1
    66. wskit - ACC / 2

    woH~my exam ends on 29/11..but i'm going for NTU-NPCC course for 2 wks in dec..will be staying at the NPCC camp for 4 days~don't know if can bring camera..the NPCC HQ canot bring in due to security reason..~

  14. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,877

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ah hahaha~ (no, I really pray you are not referring to me...)
    ok, I'll organise one this time round.
    let's have one soon after the exams, before everyone runs away or goes back.
    how bout having it at the student activity centre?
    we can crash the tut rooms if anyone has slide show to share.


    my last paper is on the 30th. muah ha.
    Students Activity Centre? Can...

    I wanna cry now.. My New D80! Just as I wished, there is a HDR on the fly!
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  15. #295

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    How's everyone doing with exams? Last paper to go heh heh heh! Eloera didn't know you're from NTU as well, if you want you can try out my 350d to see which one you like.

  16. #296

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by peapilot View Post
    How's everyone doing with exams? Last paper to go heh heh heh! Eloera didn't know you're from NTU as well, if you want you can try out my 350d to see which one you like.
    woah peapilot you are from annntttiiiiii u too? i thought were some really old experienced photographer guru master or something!
    heh heh heh.

    how are your papers! hmm yours ending so early? mine's only ending 1st dec! and it's super disgusting cos i am already thinking and planning how to spend my holis

    and i was telling the others in this thread

    that we can all go pulau ubin and camp over night to take photos of chek jawa and nordin beach and all other places as well! i think it's going to be quite cool!

    you game?

  17. #297

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Uh yah some say i look like ah-pek. I finished my last paper today wahoo. Time to party heh heh heh.

    I'm going on a trip to malaysia sometime from 1st to 9th dec. Anyone interested? I'll be cycling solo from kota bharu back south to singapore, there will be a support crew coming along to do filming/documentary and we'll be taking photographs as well possibly for an exhibition. All ntu students, doing it out of own interest. Anyone interested in either riding or tagging along just for the experience feel free to contact me. Please note that it won't be a walk in the park, and expect some fair bit of work involved.

    Pulau Ubin sounds cool, but probably only free in late dec because of this project

  18. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Gim Boon Tai
    Posts
    2,915

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ah hahaha~ (no, I really pray you are not referring to me...)
    ok, I'll organise one this time round.
    let's have one soon after the exams, before everyone runs away or goes back.
    how bout having it at the student activity centre?
    we can crash the tut rooms if anyone has slide show to share.


    my last paper is on the 30th. muah ha.

    Bro you better start organising now liao man
    If you understand my works, it's photography. If you don't, it's art.
    SplutterPhotography|flickr

  19. #299

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    ah ha~
    so what's e game?
    Ubin or a gathering in campus first?

  20. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,877

    Default Re: Any NTU photographers here?

    Campus first ba.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 510131415161720 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •