Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: meteor shower - i wanna go! but..

  1. #1

    Default meteor shower - i wanna go! but..

    i very much feel like goin... but i hate the feeling of gettin cheated... xian... so many times kena cheated liao.

    any1 goin?
    Last edited by harvestnow; 18th November 2002 at 01:28 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: meteor shower - i wanna go! but..

    Originally posted by harvestnow
    i very much feel like goin... but i hate the feeling of gettin cheated... xian... so many times kena cheated liao.

    any1 goin?
    ????
    Not mi......

    hehehehhee
    GO GO GO!!!!

  3. #3

    Default

    did u look at the wrong part of the sky or what?
    most of the time i can catch quite a few

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by FeNglinG
    did u look at the wrong part of the sky or what?
    most of the time i can catch quite a few
    issit?.. ok.. like normally when news was announced tht there was this kinda thingy, ppl will flock to a specific place like sentosa... but still dun think any of the stars was captured leh.
    hve la.. maybe less then 15 tiny little stars. pathetic leh...

  5. #5

    Default

    I may be taking it at Ubin or changi beach, if you wanna to join me, just give me a call at 9369 3373. Anyone can confirm the timing and direction to shot at?

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by harvestnow


    issit?.. ok.. like normally when news was announced tht there was this kinda thingy, ppl will flock to a specific place like sentosa... but still dun think any of the stars was captured leh.
    hve la.. maybe less then 15 tiny little stars. pathetic leh...
    have to depends on luck....

    i usu go to places where there is no crowds..
    think the first leonid i was in ubin count at least 30..

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by kueko
    I may be taking it at Ubin or changi beach, if you wanna to join me, just give me a call at 9369 3373. Anyone can confirm the timing and direction to shot at?
    with the weather like that u still interested to go?

    asia can't see much lei.. the most is a bit more then normal days.. sigh....

    if got money better to fly to europe....

    i also not sure about the timing (leo come out then have)..
    Last edited by FeNglinG; 19th November 2002 at 03:32 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •