Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Linksys

  1. #1

    Default Linksys

    pai seh, does anyone know where the linksys service center is to do an RMA?

    think my 54g router died (power light keeps blinking) and i threw away the box (stupid ). i need to get it fixed but dunno where to go.

    thanks in advance!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Linksys

    tats for US leh...

    http://www1.linksys.com/internationa...rt.asp?coid=58

    local contact...

    anyway, last time (very long ago) i bring to its service centre at AMK, 1 to 1 exchange... very efficient...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Linksys

    i was there earlier, the international RMA page just points me back to the singapore linksys sites which gives me nothing - not even an address

    think i'll just call them up tomorrow morning. thanks anyway

  5. #5

    Default Re: Linksys

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    tats for US leh...

    http://www1.linksys.com/internationa...rt.asp?coid=58

    local contact...

    anyway, last time (very long ago) i bring to its service centre at AMK, 1 to 1 exchange... very efficient...
    thanks dca. linksys seems to be in Tampines now. anyway, i'll just call their support # tomorrow.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Linksys

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    i was there earlier, the international RMA page just points me back to the singapore linksys sites which gives me nothing - not even an address

    think i'll just call them up tomorrow morning. thanks anyway
    Cisco Systems-Linksys(Asia) Pte Ltd
    Address : 105 Tampines Rd #02-01 Wing Tai Ind Centre Singapore 535127
    Telephone :
    6389 3504
    Fax :
    6858 0992

    hehehe... u wan address got address.... u wan telephone also got... u wan fax also have...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Linksys

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Cisco Systems-Linksys(Asia) Pte Ltd
    Address : 105 Tampines Rd #02-01 Wing Tai Ind Centre Singapore 535127
    Telephone :
    6389 3504
    Fax :
    6858 0992

    hehehe... u wan address got address.... u wan telephone also got... u wan fax also have...
    heng i still got an old 802.11b router, or else die man no internet connection - bandwidth separation anxiety liao

  8. #8

    Default Re: Linksys

    mayb u can try a hard reset to see if it will go bk to normal b4 bringing it to the service center

  9. #9

    Default Re: Linksys

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz
    mayb u can try a hard reset to see if it will go bk to normal b4 bringing it to the service center
    tried liao...still same

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •