Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 457085909394959697100 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2082

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    In fact, I am counting the money I don't have to spend on Valentine's Day over the last couple of years......
    Then how much did u save

All you married/De facto pple....please keep the Valetine bugs away from WLC please.

It is just the 14th day of Feb niah...nothing special lah. Go home Thanks

There are still many pple starving on this day.
    Valentine withdrawal sydrome!! Nothing great abt Valentine wat! I ony got excited abt it when I was in my teens! After a few years liao! Nothing interesting loh!

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

In fact, I am counting the money I don't have to spend on Valentine's Day over the last couple of years......
    brudder...you dun have to spend money on valentine's day leh. the only ppl who gain are those retailers who suck money from you. just spend time with your loved ones is a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Valentine withdrawal sydrome!! Nothing great abt Valentine wat! I ony got excited abt it when I was in my teens! After a few years liao! Nothing interesting loh!
    if anything just spend some quality time with evq

harlow...

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    not happy.. see here.. paste from the other thread.

Feel got abit cheated

I bought a 2nd hand dog play pen from a couple staying at Bishan Condo.
    She said just scratches and is stainless steal.

Show us the cage in the dark.. then we just take lor..who know reach home see got rush. Stainless steal will rusty meh
    Some stainless steel will rust leh! My stainless utensils stil rust loh! Dunno real or fake!

mpc opposite my block caught fire on yesterday morning.
    abt 10 bikes left with just skeletons. worst thing was i just got to know it this morning when going to work!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    if anything just spend some quality time with evq
    To mi, everyday is a valentine as long as I am wif him! We dun really buy gifts! Unless we hav extra $$$ to spend loh! We stil msg each other almost everyday!

To mi, everyday is a valentine as long as I am wif him! We dun really buy gifts! Unless we hav extra $$$ to spend loh! We stil msg each other almost everyday!
    why dont call each other too?

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    mpc opposite my block caught fire on yesterday morning.
    abt 10 bikes left with just skeletons. worst thing was i just got to know it this morning when going to work!
    Wow.... heart pain for those motorcyclists!

why dont call each other too?
    Sometimes do call oso lah! But sms more romantic n can keep oso!

Some stainless steel will rust leh! My stainless utensils stil rust loh! Dunno real or fake!
    ya lor i am puzzled why stainless steel still rust

Wow.... heart pain for those motorcyclists!
    this morning saw 2 ppl toking to each other, i guess one of them was the victim as he was shooting the scene with his cam. guess what, my bike was parked one level up.

wah...so romantic

keep it up!

Sometimes do call oso lah! But sms more romantic n can keep oso!
    last check, my sms stands at 134 sms in the inbox, 76 in the outbox, 16 in the draft.

stainless steel is just more resistant to rust and corrosion but doesnt mean that it wont rust. probably depends on climate and quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ya lor i am puzzled why stainless steel still rust
    there are different grades in stainless steel.
    like diamond oso has different grades.

true lor.. :P.. we going to eat simple dinner tmr..
    just got a rose and a Jay chou latest CD from my hubby as Valentine day present

Just took the pic

http://karyn.fotopic.net/p25908456.html

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    stainless steel is just more resistant to rust and corrosion but doesnt mean that it wont rust. probably depends on climate and quality.
    depends on the C%.

last check, my sms stands at 134 sms in the inbox, 76 in the outbox, 16 in the draft.
    all sms to/from wife? how come got draft wan? dunno what to say to her ah?