Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 457085909394959697100 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2082

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

  1. #1881

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    In fact, I am counting the money I don't have to spend on Valentine's Day over the last couple of years......
    Then how much did u save

  2. #1882

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    All you married/De facto pple....please keep the Valetine bugs away from WLC please.

    It is just the 14th day of Feb niah...nothing special lah. Go home Thanks

    There are still many pple starving on this day.
    Valentine withdrawal sydrome!! Nothing great abt Valentine wat! I ony got excited abt it when I was in my teens! After a few years liao! Nothing interesting loh!

  3. #1883

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    In fact, I am counting the money I don't have to spend on Valentine's Day over the last couple of years......
    brudder...you dun have to spend money on valentine's day leh. the only ppl who gain are those retailers who suck money from you. just spend time with your loved ones is a lot better.

  4. #1884

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Valentine withdrawal sydrome!! Nothing great abt Valentine wat! I ony got excited abt it when I was in my teens! After a few years liao! Nothing interesting loh!
    if anything just spend some quality time with evq

  5. #1885
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    harlow...

  6. #1886

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    not happy.. see here.. paste from the other thread.

    Feel got abit cheated

    I bought a 2nd hand dog play pen from a couple staying at Bishan Condo.
    She said just scratches and is stainless steal.

    Show us the cage in the dark.. then we just take lor..who know reach home see got rush. Stainless steal will rusty meh
    Some stainless steel will rust leh! My stainless utensils stil rust loh! Dunno real or fake!

  7. #1887
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    mpc opposite my block caught fire on yesterday morning.
    abt 10 bikes left with just skeletons. worst thing was i just got to know it this morning when going to work!

  8. #1888

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    if anything just spend some quality time with evq
    To mi, everyday is a valentine as long as I am wif him! We dun really buy gifts! Unless we hav extra $$$ to spend loh! We stil msg each other almost everyday!

  9. #1889
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    To mi, everyday is a valentine as long as I am wif him! We dun really buy gifts! Unless we hav extra $$$ to spend loh! We stil msg each other almost everyday!
    why dont call each other too?

  10. #1890

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    mpc opposite my block caught fire on yesterday morning.
    abt 10 bikes left with just skeletons. worst thing was i just got to know it this morning when going to work!
    Wow.... heart pain for those motorcyclists!

  11. #1891

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    why dont call each other too?
    Sometimes do call oso lah! But sms more romantic n can keep oso!

  12. #1892

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Some stainless steel will rust leh! My stainless utensils stil rust loh! Dunno real or fake!
    ya lor i am puzzled why stainless steel still rust

  13. #1893
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Wow.... heart pain for those motorcyclists!
    this morning saw 2 ppl toking to each other, i guess one of them was the victim as he was shooting the scene with his cam. guess what, my bike was parked one level up.

  14. #1894

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    To mi, everyday is a valentine as long as I am wif him! We dun really buy gifts! Unless we hav extra $$$ to spend loh! We stil msg each other almost everyday!
    wah...so romantic

    keep it up!

  15. #1895
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Sometimes do call oso lah! But sms more romantic n can keep oso!
    last check, my sms stands at 134 sms in the inbox, 76 in the outbox, 16 in the draft.

  16. #1896

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Some stainless steel will rust leh! My stainless utensils stil rust loh! Dunno real or fake!
    stainless steel is just more resistant to rust and corrosion but doesnt mean that it wont rust. probably depends on climate and quality.

  17. #1897
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ya lor i am puzzled why stainless steel still rust
    there are different grades in stainless steel.
    like diamond oso has different grades.

  18. #1898

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    To mi, everyday is a valentine as long as I am wif him! We dun really buy gifts! Unless we hav extra $$$ to spend loh! We stil msg each other almost everyday!
    true lor.. :P.. we going to eat simple dinner tmr..
    just got a rose and a Jay chou latest CD from my hubby as Valentine day present

    Just took the pic

    http://karyn.fotopic.net/p25908456.html

  19. #1899
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    stainless steel is just more resistant to rust and corrosion but doesnt mean that it wont rust. probably depends on climate and quality.
    depends on the C%.

  20. #1900

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    last check, my sms stands at 134 sms in the inbox, 76 in the outbox, 16 in the draft.
    all sms to/from wife? how come got draft wan? dunno what to say to her ah?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •