Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42678287909192939497102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2082

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you still havent decide ah, Haze?

my pimples wont go away, think i too stressed also hahaha
    I thought we decide for clarinet liao.. now is haunting spirit mah.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Don't have to bother about Clarinet issue la..

Actually already decided to take the male westie.. paid $100 deposit liao.
    but now.. heard 9 out of 10.. their male dog anyhow pee.. i sian half -____-

I thought we decide for clarinet liao.. now is haunting spirit mah.
    dun anyhow say leh, you guys very bad leh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

told u .. i have to take out the dirt then start with ur home care lor

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    male dogs like to mark around the house. gotta train lor.. no choice.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

told u .. i have to take out the dirt then start with ur home care lor
    i noe, have to start liao. i turned uglier liao
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

male dogs like to mark around the house. gotta train lor.. no choice.
    i know i even decide to buy a playpen to train him.
    but heard many eg.. male dog still anyhow pee after their training period

After deposit still can change meh? The dog will be very sad leh.

But the dog only pee outside to mark mah, that's there nature mah, how to change?

After deposit still can change meh? The dog will be very sad leh.
    angry at myself lor...

But the dog only pee outside to mark mah, that's there nature mah, how to change?
    how about at home.. will pee on the newspaper without getting to it's feet or not

there's no guarantee that there would be 0 problems so long you buy a doggie, be it male or female. my family members prefer a male doggie. my auntie has a male poodle, hyperactive but doesnt mark around the house. it's becos my auntie trains him very well, though he occasionally irritates them lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

how about at home.. will pee on the newspaper without getting to it's feet or not
    unless the dog is already toilet trained i think you will need to train him lor. initial stage i think he will pee all over the place

if you buy a puppy, you'll have to train it well. each time it anyhow peed, you'll have to scold or use newspapers hit the buttock. then bring it to the newspapers, point at the newspapers. do this few times and it'll know already. sometimes just bring it downstairs for a walk when you reach home, then once it sniff out other dogs' pee, it'll follow?

i also dunno... i never have a dog.. except the one i rescued during early Jan. wonder how it's doing right now.. i kinda missed it..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

I never see them marking at home but if pee on the newspaper depend on how big is the pool of urine lor..

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    unless the dog is already toilet trained i think you will need to train him lor. initial stage i think he will pee all over the place
    Ya lor. Got see male toilet, human also pee all over the place.

the dog at my grandparents' place in a farm in punggol many many years back very easy to train, my uncle brought it to a tree, use a big leaf to rub its buttocks and threw the leaf at the foot of the tree. after that the dog automatically pee and poo there

i heard the training/grooming centre at Animal Resort not bad, maybe you can enrol your doggie if it's not trained.

there's no guarantee that there would be 0 problems so long you buy a doggie, be it male or female. my family members prefer a male doggie. my auntie has a male poodle, hyperactive but doesnt mark around the house. it's becos my auntie trains him very well, though he occasionally irritates them lah
    maybe pee not that big issue.. how about when he need a female dog service.. how to handle

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    my mum will keep calling me and want me to mop the floor everyday