Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3055707578798081828590 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2082

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Goooooddddddddddd............moorrnn.........., everybody!

TGIF

u guys so early ah...

Good Morning,

I have 2 pcs of wholemeal bread and a big glass of milk for breakfast
    Feel like eating 啰米鸡

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Goooooddddddddddd............moorrnn.........., everybody!
    Morning SCB and everyone...

CHuan Pa Ren...

Your australia biggest pet shop
    is it this one?

http://www.itsadogshop.com/category29_1.htm

so quiet

CHuan Pa Ren...

Your australia biggest pet shop
    is it this one?

http://www.itsadogshop.com/category29_1.htm

I don't know. Not into the biggest or the so claimed best pet shop thingey.

I only know it is good when I see one.

Morning everyone, just took my mum to hospital for checkups on her veins. Think the Dr said she got some pressure on her wrists. Any of your parents got the same syptoms?

One of the lady examined my mum spoke to my mum in cantonese. But when my mum asked her whether she is Chinese or where she from? She kept quiet :what Sometimes I wonder why pple are so afraid to say or tell about her background

Ate the beehoon soup my parents brought.....very full. But dozing off again...2nd night not sleeping well liao. Damned.....

Found it liao.....My mum symptom is called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
    Description

Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common source of hand numbness and pain. It is more common in women than men and affects up to 10 percent of the population. It is caused by increased pressure on a nerve entering the hand through the confined space of the carpal tunnel.

The median nerve travels from the forearm into your hand through a tunnel in your wrist. The bottom and sides of this tunnel are formed by wrist bones and the top of the tunnel is covered by a strong band of connective tissue called a ligament. Your doctor may make the diagnosis by discussing your symptoms and examining you. If symptoms continue to bother you, electrical testing of the nerve function is often performed to help confirm the diagnosis and clarify the best treatment option in your case.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I don't know. Not into the biggest or the so claimed best pet shop thingey.

I only know it is good when I see one.

Morning everyone, just took my mum to hospital for checkups on her veins. Think the Dr said she got some pressure on her wrists. Any of your parents got the same syptoms?

One of the lady examined my mum spoke to my mum in cantonese. But when my mum asked her whether she is Chinese or where she from? She kept quiet :what Sometimes I wonder why pple are so afraid to say or tell about her background

Ate the beehoon soup my parents brought.....very full. But dozing off again...2nd night not sleeping well liao. Damned.....
    will she a illegal migrate :P

Found it liao.....My mum symptom is called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
    Description

Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common source of hand numbness and pain. It is more common in women than men and affects up to 10 percent of the population. It is caused by increased pressure on a nerve entering the hand through the confined space of the carpal tunnel.

The median nerve travels from the forearm into your hand through a tunnel in your wrist. The bottom and sides of this tunnel are formed by wrist bones and the top of the tunnel is covered by a strong band of connective tissue called a ligament. Your doctor may make the diagnosis by discussing your symptoms and examining you. If symptoms continue to bother you, electrical testing of the nerve function is often performed to help confirm the diagnosis and clarify the best treatment option in your case.
    Hmmm is it serious?
    is it 风湿?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hmmm is it serious?
    is it 风湿?
    Don't think so. 风湿 mainly affect the joins and don't think it cause numbness.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Hmmm is it serious?
    is it 风湿?

Dunno, but I dislike her having the surgery. Think she need to start doing some taichi liao

Here is the link for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/brochure/t...pcategory=Hand

sian... having headache, just swallowed 2 panadol pills.

Dunno, but I dislike her having the surgery. Think she need to start doing some taichi liao

how about acupuncture? you want to seek another doc's advise? dun worry too much ok? things would be better
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

how about acupuncture? you want to seek another doc's advise? dun worry too much ok? things would be better

Thanks Furry, kind of waking up that my mum aged so fast
    She alway very active and seldom complained sick....

how about 针灸?

Thanks Furry, kind of waking up that my mum aged so fast
    She alway very active and seldom complained sick....
    Me too... i tried to treat my mum better

So now u regret move out right? quick move back

Me too... i tried to treat my mum better

So now u regret move out right? quick move back

Maybe my new place fungshui no good? too much water(sea)

I think I need to landfill the surrounding areas liao....

how about 针灸?

ya, take that into consideration liao.

ya, take that into consideration liao.
    i think that is good.. i did that for my nose.. last tiem every morning sneeze... after a few session. now much lesser liao.. have stop needle for a yr lor..

But u must choose a real good one not those fake one