Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 164156616465666768717691 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2082

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Morning, had a bad night sleep(insomnia). Now back pains, neck sored .....

Think most likely eating the leftover of some rice and braised shitake mushroom and beacurds liao.

Anything to cheer me up boh?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    buy for fun mah... since everybody buy... think the one smiling to the bank is the CEO of Singapore Pools... see the line buying this 1... just imagine only the 388 package...

edit : oooops paiseh maths fail....
    tats what i thought so too. afterall the name says it all "Singapore Pool"

the higher the prize money, the higher amt ppl bid (buy). imagine on average basis a person buys S$3.50 (is this the amount?) or your kind of package multiply by the no. of people hopping to win.. wah lau..

i didnt buy any for this... i dont have any such luck de
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Morning, had a bad night sleep(insomnia). Now back pains, neck sored .....

Think most likely eating the leftover of some rice and braised shitake mushroom and beacurds liao.

Anything to cheer me up boh?
    go out and take a stroll lah
    you feeling lethargic liao. blood circulation no good si bor ?

i slept pretty well after jogging leh (though my bum hurts )
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    your ghost buddies never gave you some tips ?

go out and take a stroll lah
    you feeling lethargic liao. blood circulation no good si bor ?

i slept pretty well after jogging leh (though my bum hurts )

Rainy day lah. Shouldn't have read someone blog lor. Don't worry, it is not your fren's blog. After that, dunno why...cannot sleep liao.
    It happened like this: Yesterday morning spoke to a lady fren online from the past, then at night suddenly turned on messenger and bump into another woman. Then dunno for how many gods sake, I went to read a woman's blog I knew(not the Wxxxx blog lah). Suddenly, eyes very big

Maybe got me thinking abt my 2006 resolution

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    i dun even buy any lottery, thats the prob. at most my family nagged me to buy during CNY 1st day or 2nd, thats it.

this year has two "7th mths" ...maybe i'll buy toto should i decide to 'consult' 'them' ok
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    tats what i thought so too. afterall the name says it all "Singapore Pool"

the higher the prize money, the higher amt ppl bid (buy). imagine on average basis a person buys S$3.50 (is this the amount?) or your kind of package multiply by the no. of people hopping to win.. wah lau..

actually i never get any consolation prize b4 when buying 4D or Toto lor... always buy not even 1 number get.. so its like donation to them only...

anyway, seldom ppl buy just 3.50 only... some is buy $10, but all .50 per set... or buy $70 3.50 per set... or buy 5 system roll, about $100

but i also buy a 2 set of same number.. 3.50 each, with buddies... if win, get 2 shares instead of 1... hehe...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Rainy day lah. Shouldn't have read someone blog lor. Don't worry, it is not your fren's blog. After that, dunno why...cannot sleep liao.
    It happened like this: Yesterday morning spoke to a lady fren online from the past, then at night suddenly turned on messenger and bump into another woman. Then dunno for how many gods sake, I went to read a woman's blog I knew(not the Wxxxx blog lah). Suddenly, eyes very big

bump into so many women on msn ? thats probably the peak time they signed in normally hehehe

that woman ah? i havent read her blog for long time, ever since she gotten back. i felt sad last nite.. i replied her email already..but i dodged her questions why the guy like that. i dun have the heart to tell her off...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    actually i never get any consolation prize b4 when buying 4D or Toto lor... always buy not even 1 number get.. so its like donation to them only...

anyway, seldom ppl buy just 3.50 only... some is buy $10, but all .50 per set... or buy $70 3.50 per set... or buy 5 system roll, about $100

but i also buy a 2 set of same number.. 3.50 each, with buddies... if win, get 2 shares instead of 1... hehe...
    actually toto such thing, is buying luck lor. you wont know you'll win unless you buy.

system roll S$100? all i can say is, they can afford to buy then go ahead lor, no harm lah. for the fun of it also good

for me is, i rather spend the money on food wahahahaha
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

bump into so many women on msn ? thats probably the peak time they signed in normally hehehe

that woman ah? i havent read her blog for long time, ever since she gotten back. i felt sad last nite.. i replied her email already..but i dodged her questions why the guy like that. i dun have the heart to tell her off...

Told you liao. Not her(Wxxxx) lah.....I got no fascination over her. I don't like Spgs - no character, no pride and low self-esteem. It is not the guys, it is herself !

So funny, couldn't sleep till 6am in the morning

Told you liao. Not her(Wxxxx) lah.....I got no fascination over her. I don't like Spgs - no character, no pride and low self-esteem. It is not the guys, it is herself !

So funny, couldn't sleep till 6am in the morning
    i slept very early, knocked out at 11pmish. then woke up 5.30am becos got woke up by neighbour upstairs as they kok dunno si mi again, went back sleep again

i think she should realistically think again, whether her requirements are even right in the 1st place. my grandma told me this morning, those guys of course 'eat' her. the piece of fat pork is stuffed right besides your mouth, can they dont eat? maybe just bad luck? i really dont know... think she's totally lost..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    what kind of tips?

i slept very early, knocked out at 11pmish. then woke up 5.30am becos got woke up by neighbour upstairs as they kok dunno si mi again, went back sleep again

i think she should realistically think again, whether her requirements are even right in the 1st place. my grandma told me this morning, those guys of course 'eat' her. the piece of fat pork is stuffed right besides your mouth, can they dont eat? maybe just bad luck? i really dont know... think she's totally lost..

I think she need the same lecture I gave in Indonesia to this gal. Maybe after that she can go and become a celibate liao. That gal did went to some holy place for cleansing I think....

Actually, I understand what she went through. But there are times when we need to halt everything and analyse wat went wrong mah. Ur fren? Totally Lost it.

I think she need the same lecture I gave in Indonesia to this gal. Maybe after that she can go and become a celibate liao. That gal did went to some holy place for cleansing I think....

Actually, I understand what she went through. But there are times when we need to halt everything and analyse wat went wrong mah. Ur fren? Totally Lost it.
    ya know, i just think... all she wans is a family, a man to take care of her but so far the guys... all...i dunno.

i'll see wat i can do.. but for now, i can only keep quiet. you know i quarrelled with her for an entire year (last year) rite....
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Faint.. just now Staff recreation club ppl call me to ask me to help taking photos during staff convention.. ****.. i think i can't my camera lens is for short distance.. and is Built in Flash .. Gee...

show us the blog

i think i better reject. my D70 come with the kit lens.. moreover built in flash.. how to shoot to stage area.. gee.. later got to go nearer pai sei

show us the blog

Err, private ley. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah...you really old liao

that means ola also damn old
    I onli 32, still younger than u & Ola

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Faint.. just now Staff recreation club ppl call me to ask me to help taking photos during staff convention.. ****.. i think i can't my camera lens is for short distance.. and is Built in Flash .. Gee...
    harlow...

open to residence of WLC lor...