Page 56 of 105 FirstFirst ... 63146515455565758616681 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2082

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    wow perfect eye sight. Aiya nowaday sun super bright ma ;D...
    no leh... im supposed to wear glasses but i hiao dun want to wear. i got short sighted around 150+, astigmatism around 200+
    sunlight very glaring.. dunno why my frens love to play in the morning
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you saw the ads also huh? im thinking of going leh but cant find anyone. when you going ?
    Depend lor ... might just drop by anytime...
    The last donation was almost 5 years ago.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    38C!!!!
    Ya hor you see before.. 38C

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I think Haze is saying you got no sex life.....
    You never offer help meh.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Ya hor you see before.. 38C
    who knows... maybe even touch b4... else how can get so accurate....
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    thats a trade secret

hi beingn...

ask u..

I came across www.puppy.com
    they sell puppy thou.

I am curious so sent email ask if they ship puppy to singapore. And they said Yes .. do u think this is real? dun know the puppy will be safe and healthy when reach here or not hor

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    You don't call him DOM for nothing, basic skill like 'see and know' the size and cup is a must before qualify for DOM.

You don't call him DOM for nothing, basic skill like 'see and know' the size and cup is a must before qualify for DOM.
    and of course to attain the title of CoNDOM, you need to be able to 'see and know' the size of...oh nevermind. we'll just leave soma to handle claris and ola

hi beingn...

ask u..

I came across www.puppy.com
    they sell puppy thou.

I am curious so sent email ask if they ship puppy to singapore. And they said Yes .. do u think this is real? dun know the puppy will be safe and healthy when reach here or not hor

Haze, you can import puppy just about anywhere from three places in the world. Australia, New Zealand and England. Coz these countries are rabies free......

It is definitely not cheap....I think the vet checks, shots and freight is more than the cost of the puppy. Sometimes the puppies can die during transhipments.....

In 1996, I shipped my dog back to M'sia. It cost more than my airfare at the time....and the dog was stressed out. For a long time, he was phobic to humans. I think somebody kicked the box so much...it left alot of footprints on the box itself.

The only reason for anyone who wished to import puppies either for commercial reasons or helping the breed has more diversity in genes, giving it a betta chance of preventing in-breeding. too closed the bloodlines....although can create beautiful puppies, but also give weaker bones or some weaker organs in the body.

and of course to attain the title of CoNDOM, you need to be able to 'see and know' the size of...oh nevermind. we'll just leave soma to handle claris and ola
    They can handle each other..

They can handle each other..
    you are there to 'see and know'

you are there to 'see and know'
    Take pichoo for the ITs..

Take pichoo for the ITs..
    well...you are the CoNDOM, so we will leave that to you

well...you are the CoNDOM, so we will leave that to you
    nb..just woke up from some late nap by a cold wet finger poking my stomach. Wake up see no one around..nb....

nb..just woke up from some late nap by a cold wet finger poking my stomach. Wake up see no one around..nb....
    hahaha...must be claris

um...you sure it was a cold wet finger?

hahaha...must be claris

um...you sure it was a cold wet finger?
    Feel cold and wet but never go touch it. Was too tire so go back to nap for another 15 min. Wake up think again.. nb.. something wrong ley.

Feel cold and wet but never go touch it. Was too tire so go back to nap for another 15 min. Wake up think again.. nb.. something wrong ley.
    might be your watercooler oh last night watched the show '40 yr old virgin'. that fella kena watercooler

anyway..for you either your watercooler or claris liao :bsmile:
    Last edited by madmacs; 7th February 2006 at 10:23 PM.

might be your watercooler oh last night watched the show '40 yr old virgin'. that fella kena watercooler

anyway..for you either your watercooler or claris liao :bsmile:
    ..more likely claris/clarinet.

..more likely claris/clarinet.
    well..the CoNDOM's guess must be correct