Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42944495253545556596479104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2082

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    not use facial mask ah ? go facial ? i dread the idea leh i guess i dont have a choice dunno wat happened since last Nov onwards.. face's condition got from bad to worse
    i do scrub my face twice a week, as wat that salesgirl told me lor. jia lat... why so suay
    maybe due to hormone change?
    i still advise u facial first ...

just asked my colleague about the beauty salon, she recommened "Polar", the one at Chinatown Pt. i think i'll go check it out later during lunch time sigh... spending money time
    never hear of Polar..
    Why not try Skin Revival not ex.. the girl no pushy at her product at all. Not ex also..
    this salon quite popular at www.flowerpod.com.sg

their website is http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...14#post1883814
    there is price there ...

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    maybe due to hormone change?
    i still advise u facial first ...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    think so leh, old liao mah
    still must go facial 1st i guess.. no choice. all the pores are clogged
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

add chicken soup.. canned again ah ? add fresh milk to it ? butter can or not ? i like soup thicker

yup i love spaghetti. i usually add basil leaves, oregano leaves and this spaghetti seasoning to it lor. usually i cook the meat sauce 1st, then proceed to cook the spaghetti. i'll heat the pan then drop in abit of butter, add in basil leaves then stir fry the spaghetti (that has been cooked and gone thru iced water) , stir fry till the butter got into the spaghetti then serve. my grandma love cheese so i'll make special one for her by pouring the sauce over, add parmesan cheese then microwave lor

its ok... so much for dieting.. i tried jogging last nite but end up my bum sore

For tomato soup, I don't dare to add butter....so fat milk enough to make the soup creamy liao.

There is another way, after you make the meat sauce and boiled the spaghetti....try to fried them in a pan. That way, the flavour and aroma is at its fullest. Don't forget abit of MSG or chicken stock if you want to impress ur 'customers'.

abit of lime/vinegar and parmesan cheese is a must

never hear of Polar..
    Why not try Skin Revival not ex.. the girl no pushy at her product at all. Not ex also..
    this salon quite popular at www.flowerpod.com.sg

their website is http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...14#post1883814
    there is price there ...
    ok i'll check it out. thanks
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    think so leh, old liao mah
    still must go facial 1st i guess.. no choice. all the pores are clogged

I think Haze is saying you got no sex life.....

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    For tomato soup, I don't dare to add butter....so fat milk enough to make the soup creamy liao.

There is another way, after you make the meat sauce and boiled the spaghetti....try to fried them in a pan. That way, the flavour and aroma is at its fullest. Don't forget abit of MSG or chicken stock if you want to impress ur 'customers'.

abit of lime/vinegar and parmesan cheese is a must
    milk? fresh milk ah? i usually buy the "Masters" brand. butter fattening meh ?

actually that's the correct way to cook i think. the spaghetti can fully absorb the sauce mah. customers? mostly my family eat the spaghetti i cooked lor. i tried seafood spaghetti last year, only get to eat 1 small bowl becos my grandma brought half of it to my auntie's family.. goh song
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

that one is hormonal unbalanced liao leh
    dun have means dun have lor, wat can i do
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

ok i'll check it out. thanks
    ya.. for her this salon.. veyr funny.
    u can buy the mask from her.
    then everytime when u go just pay her $36 dollar will do.. she will use the mask u bought from her to put for u .. cheap right. So far i did not do that because i tried different mask lor

No need to sign package too.. if you go during non peak time have 10% off..

I can company u there if u feel shy to approach.. initially i dare not talk too much.. Her english quite slang.. now dun care liao.. i chinese style

ya.. for her this salon.. veyr funny.
    u can buy the mask from her.
    then everytime when u go just pay her $36 dollar will do.. she will use the mask u bought from her to put for u .. cheap right. So far i did not do that because i tried different mask lor

No need to sign package too.. if you go during non peak time have 10% off..

I can company u there if u feel shy to approach.. initially i dare not talk too much.. Her english quite slang.. now dun care liao.. i chinese style
    oh $36 is decent the "Polar" that my colleague talked about would cost me $60
    im quite skeptical about going facials becos i heard too many 'wonderful' stories about ppl kena chopped. ask ppl buy this , buy that. i'll buy if i feel like it. if the sales personnel gets pushy i'll just walk away
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

oh $36 is decent the "Polar" that my colleague talked about would cost me $60
    im quite skeptical about going facials becos i heard too many 'wonderful' stories about ppl kena chopped. ask ppl buy this , buy that. i'll buy if i feel like it. if the sales personnel gets pushy i'll just walk away
    The $36 i told u is her service charges.. got to buy a bottle of her mask..
    Then everytime u go there.. bring the mask along :P...
    .. depend u want her to apply the mask thin thin or thick thick keekek..
    well i recommend u.. of course is those not pushy.. the girl will use a handheld scan to check your skin too.. then u willl see ur skin on the computer
    anyway i just starts with her last oct nian.. during the 2nd time facial have breakout. i told her.. then she check my skin liao told me maybe is the 2 drop essential oil that she added for me. So during the 3rd facial onwards.. she did not add the oil liao . her massage also quite good. Facial come with basis massage lor
    aiya just try lah.. u will like her. If u dun like her.. i think forget about others ekekeke. oh... all her products smell like fruits.. ur favourite FRUITS kekeek.

but hor i did not use her products. I use back sothys where i think cheaper as i can get at chinatown ma

milk? fresh milk ah? i usually buy the "Masters" brand. butter fattening meh ?

full cream milk lor.....original flavour. That's wat I used

eeeeeeeeee i did not say that.
    Sometime woman hormone will change ma...
    that time my face also breakout very seriously wow.. chey

So furry, sunday going dog show?

The $36 i told u is her service charges.. got to buy a bottle of her mask..
    Then everytime u go there.. bring the mask along ...
    .. depend u want her to apply the mask thin thin or thick thick keekek..
    well i recommend u.. of course is those not pushy.. the girl will use a handheld scan to check your skin too.. then u willl see ur skin on the computer
    anyway i just starts with her last oct nian.. during the 2nd time facial have breakout. i told her.. then she check my skin liao told me maybe is the 2 drop essential oil that she added for me. So during the 3rd facial onwards.. she did not add the oil liao . her massage also quite good. Facial come with basis massage lor
    aiya just try lah.. u will like her. If u dun like her.. i think forget about others ekekeke. oh... all her products smell like fruits.. ur favourite FRUITS kekeek.

but hor i did not use her products. I use back sothys where i think cheaper as i can get at chinatown ma
    i'll see how first.. will tell you via PM why i need to go facials
    sounds like a really Professional beautician which is something that i like
    yah you still remember i love fruits yeah

thanks Haze you're the best
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

full cream milk lor.....original flavour. That's wat I used
    i'll try it this Sat as my cousin coming to my house to stay this Friday. he loves to eat the food that i cooked
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

eeeeeeeeee i did not say that.
    Sometime woman hormone will change ma...
    that time my face also breakout very seriously wow.. chey

So furry, sunday going dog show?
    i think the outbreak of my face is due to stress and not taking care of it. i never go any beauty salons before, can you believe it ? as for hormonal unbalanced, i really dunno leh. thought that one is super cranky and anyhow scold ppl ?

Sunday ? Expo is super near my house. who else going ? i dont mind joining you
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

I think you betta take a healthy lifestyle like sleep early, drink more water, exercise and be happy. Not just ur face, but ur personality too

hehhe.. grapefruits ma..
    i use to like it.. then now smell it almost faint

I think you betta take a healthy lifestyle like sleep early, drink more water, exercise and be happy. Not just ur face, but ur personality too
    personality ? i dun anyhow breathe fire compared to last time hor
    im already trying to sleep earlier nowadays, eating more fruits & veges, less meat /carbo for that matter. already resumed jogging & badminton lah

think is the stress. i need to find a way to destress.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

personality ? i dun anyhow breathe fire compared to last time hor
    im already trying to sleep earlier nowadays, eating more fruits & veges, less meat /carbo for that matter. already resumed jogging & badminton lah

think is the stress. i need to find a way to destress.

Just my personal experience lor, when I don't have enough sleep or lethargic. Temper also can be easily flared. if exercise with the right crowd. Then not just body ...but the mind also less stressful.