Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 32843485152535455586378103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2082

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

nb.. the picture is not the actual lens leh.

I know lah...tat's why I din bid laa....

Why you think I asked for more photos....closed up photos...u think I care abt them? I just want to see the seller's reaction niah.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    that's the problem....I requested additional photos. He said will send in the evening...now still not yet see the photos. how to bid like tat?

But he allow pick up.....maybe it is genuine. The price also abit hard to pass
    u gain some u lose some.
    u r rite, the price seems hard to pass.

How come all the great deal is in Aus only huh. nb....

Well, don't say so early......I exprienced many problems with my purchases before.
    Lenses not up to seller's descriptions.......not functioning properly.
    scratches, fungus and dust not stated.......
    Overall, one good bargain outweighted all the purchases lor. Even now, I only buy/bid if the buyer allowed pick up.......
    Too expensive for some mistakes to be made

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    38C!!!!

Gd morn.... everybody! Today wil oso b a crazy DT day! Yawn.... nothing special anymore!

Morning

What is DT?

I having 2 pcs of Tosai for breakfast.. will make green tea later

DT = Dream Theater lo

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    DT = Dream Theater lo
    why Dream Theater?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    why Dream Theater?
    cos to me DT = Dream Theater lo

chey.............

Morning, ate two slices of bread with tuna. one small bowl of tomato soup and kopi.

wahh.. only offline 1 nite thread moving so fast.. you guys want a 3rd WLC Huat Thread by the 15th of the CNY mth huh ..

i dont have a sweet tooth so i prefer ice cream that aint too sweet. i dont like chocolate ice cream as it's too rich. prefer vanilla ice cream anytime Funny dear, i dont like chocolates leh... too sweet for my taste also. i guess im the odd one

using the "Avene" and my pimples popping out like siao... supposed to clear the skin once & for all.. haiz.. later lunch time go see the sales girl see they got any facial mask or not.

gonna make my tea.. talk later
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Morning, ate two slices of bread with tuna. one small bowl of tomato soup and kopi.
    not bad leh.. sound very little

the tomato soup you made yourself or the cup soup kind? i bought some last week, tasted like crap im trying to learn to make spaghetti sauce, not the Ragu kind. boiled tomatoes, herbs and more herbs
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    wahh.. only offline 1 nite thread moving so fast.. you guys want a 3rd WLC Huat Thread by the 15th of the CNY mth huh ..

i dont have a sweet tooth so i prefer ice cream that aint too sweet. i dont like chocolate ice cream as it's too rich. prefer vanilla ice cream anytime Funny dear, i dont like chocolates leh... too sweet for my taste also. i guess im the odd one

using the "Avene" and my pimples popping out like siao... supposed to clear the skin once & for all.. haiz.. later lunch time go see the sales girl see they got any facial mask or not.

gonna make my tea.. talk later
    huh.. pop pimples still want to use Avene facial mask? Why not try SIMPLE Brand Facial mask? Cheap and good.
    I switch .. one week will do mask twice.. 1 ex mask 1 simple mask..Simple Mask is suppose to clear your pores. You got to scrub your face gently before applying mask.
    Aiya go for facial to clear your pores first then do homework..

huh.. pop pimples still want to use facial mask? Why not try SImple Facial mask? Cheap and good.
    I switch .. one week will do mask twice.. 1 ex mask 1 simple mask..Simple Mask is suppose to clear your pores. You got to scrub your face gently before applying mask.
    not use facial mask ah ? go facial ? i dread the idea leh i guess i dont have a choice dunno wat happened since last Nov onwards.. face's condition got from bad to worse
    i do scrub my face twice a week, as wat that salesgirl told me lor. jia lat... why so suay
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

huh.. pop pimples still want to use Avene facial mask? Why not try SIMPLE Brand Facial mask? Cheap and good.
    just asked my colleague about the beauty salon, she recommened "Polar", the one at Chinatown Pt. i think i'll go check it out later during lunch time sigh... spending money time
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

not bad leh.. sound very little
    No lah....quite alot. Coz it is my Brunch liao.

the tomato soup you made yourself or the cup soup kind? i bought some last week, tasted like crap im trying to learn to make spaghetti sauce, not the Ragu kind. boiled tomatoes, herbs and more herbs
    It is the canned ones of course....where got time/mood to make tat kind of soup.
    But even making them need patience......best you slow heat the soup ..add chicken soup and abit of milk. Not carnation milk hor.....
    Then some seasoning if have to.....pepper too.
    Nice to go with toast lor.

Spaghetti is really to your liking......the minced meat best to fried in the pan a little longer...till light brown then add either tomato puree/sauce and seasoning to taste.
    I like garlic, so I roasted the garlic with minced meat then pepper as well. Basil too....

the spaghetti need to boil to the right degree....not too soggy or too soft. then voila with parmesan cheese topping.......

There goes your diet plans......

No lah....quite alot. Coz it is my Brunch liao.

It is the canned ones of course....where got time/mood to make tat kind of soup.
    But even making them need patience......best you slow heat the soup ..add chicken soup and abit of milk. Not carnation milk hor.....
    Then some seasoning if have to.....pepper too.
    Nice to go with toast lor.

Spaghetti is really to your liking......the minced meat best to fried in the pan a little longer...till light brown then add either tomato puree/sauce and seasoning to taste.
    I like garlic, so I roasted the garlic with minced meat then pepper as well. Basil too....

the spaghetti need to boil to the right degree....not too soggy or too soft. then voila with parmesan cheese topping.......

There goes your diet plans......
    add chicken soup.. canned again ah ? add fresh milk to it ? butter can or not ? i like soup thicker

yup i love spaghetti. i usually add basil leaves, oregano leaves and this spaghetti seasoning to it lor. usually i cook the meat sauce 1st, then proceed to cook the spaghetti. i'll heat the pan then drop in abit of butter, add in basil leaves then stir fry the spaghetti (that has been cooked and gone thru iced water) , stir fry till the butter got into the spaghetti then serve. my grandma love cheese so i'll make special one for her by pouring the sauce over, add parmesan cheese then microwave lor

its ok... so much for dieting.. i tried jogging last nite but end up my bum sore
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。