Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 102530333435363740456085 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    its ****ing broad lor... so many field, or u wan generalised one... u wan a 100pg thesis or a 10page essay?
    How about from your POV regarding IT (servers, networks & applications)?
    You as a boss how important is IT security and how much would you "invest" in IT security?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    piggyback?? year of the dog ah?
    next year is piggy year.... should i give birth to a baby piggy?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i should have put hot water over it
    i really very scare of lizard.. last time because of lizard.. i spoilt my air con ...

that day when i drink water.. and saw a lizard beside the aircon.. i did not think probably use the water the spread it.
    Who know next day air con cannot work anymore
    i only hate roaches but im definitely not afraid of lizards. my family always asked me catch lizard(s), if they spot any

wait a min, you mean sprayed water onto the lizard and spoilt your air con ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    How about servers, networks & applications?
    Servers and network, i think my husband can answer that.. Application dun know leh.. what application? Later my husband back, i ask him to reply ur questin here

i got buddy at next dept.. network dept.

or u want a consultant to answer ur question.. Gee..

if other questions about business solution. No friends there ~... next wing of the company

ahah that mean u still your mummy ... mummy boy ma..
    u have not take pic of your new apartmetn show us right.. thoughtu said will do that ;o..

Har mi new apartment? It is a cardboard box next to this apartment lor........

Don't worry ... not on your SCB.
    ya...dun kachiau my FCB ok..

He did not kill it.. he throw it into dustbin
    it wont climb out meh?

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i only hate roaches but im definitely not afraid of lizards. my family always asked me catch lizard(s), if they spot any

wait a min, you mean sprayed water onto the lizard and spoilt your air con ?
    Spray water on the lizard.. btu the lizard was on the aircon i did nto notice..

Servers and network, i think my husband can answer that.. Application dun know leh.. what application? Later my husband back, i ask him to reply ur questin here

i got buddy at next dept.. network dept.

or u want a consultant to answer ur question.. Gee..

if other questions about business solution. No friends there ~... next wing of the company
    Your husband and you are working in the same company?
    No need consultant lah... Cannot afford their times.
    I am trying to find some interesting project on IT Security. I am thinking along the line of legal hacking .
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Halo ... IT Security expert ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

how does a cardboard apartment look like leh?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    it wont climb out meh?
    wo bu zi dao :P... as long as out of this dept.. dun know he throw in the gent toilet dustbin or pantry dustbin kekeke...

Watch SCV CH34 (Out of the box)
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Your husband and you are working in the same company?
    No need consultant lah... Cannot afford their times.
    I am trying to find some interesting project on IT Security. I am thinking along the line of legal hacking .
    ya lor.. same company same dept
    use to be different dept.. now both merch lor.. because same manager ma...

that 1 u have to ask benign liao... the aka IT husband...

u wanna talk about the management point of view or the technical point of view?

U ran out of topic meh? suddenly trying to get me "involved"

lol... you know who would love to live in such cardboard
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Watch SCV CH34 (Out of the box)
    i dun have ch34

Well, if you go to those big electrical stores....and asked for ones.
    Wait, don't know the Big TV box I still got in the garage or not......I will show you the photos if it is still around.

lol... you know who would love to live in such cardboard

Mai ani lah.....my 1st gf slept on dirty carpet with me when we were madly in love. I am lookin for a gal who love cardboard boxes

U ran out of topic meh? suddenly trying to get me "involved"
    refer to post #664.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Well, if you go to those big electrical stores....and asked for ones.
    Wait, don't know the Big TV box I still got in the garage or not......I will show you the photos if it is still around.

Mai ani lah.....my 1st gf slept on dirty carpet with me when we were madly in love. I am lookin for a gal who love cardboard boxes
    I still dun know why u guys said "cardbox" can explain?