Page 34 of 105 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639445984 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Anyone is IT here?
    here lor.. what's ur question..

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ya... Clarinet... the rest here is clearly defined as HE or SHE
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    here lor.. what's ur question..
    Heard that IT security is "hot topic" now. Do you have any recommended materials regarding IT security? BTW are you in IT security?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Heard that IT security is "hot topic" now. Do you have any recommended materials regarding IT security? BTW are you in IT security?
    that 1 u have to ask benign liao... the aka IT husband...

u wanna talk about the management point of view or the technical point of view?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

My dept is more in PC and Server.

Ur IT Security is in what ? so many.. Door access also consider as IT security leh :P

wowowo ya ya.. our CHuan Pa Ren know almost everything.. EVEN WOMAN.. though now he dun have .. 2nd chairman is DCA lor.. but that's have to depend if he is heaty now.. later u got his "īnk" kekekek

dont bully Claris or Benign ler
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

wowowo ya ya.. our CHuan Pa Ren know almost everything.. EVEN WOMAN.. though now he dun have .. 2nd chairman is DCA lor.. but that's have to depend if he is heaty now.. later u got his "īnk" kekekek
    dca in heat ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    eeee... why did you 'rescue' the lizard then dump it later

life is cruel... things really going very wrong for me. ive been backstabbed by my very good fren whom ive known for 7 yrs. i always cared for her & protected her at work or outside work.. becos of some errors at work that she wont admit, she chose to jab me. this morning she still dared to come to my desk & still asked me to give her the things she wanted. it's all so wrong..
    so the poor lizard got backstabbed??

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    ehhh..... was talking about Haze's lizard.. not hers of course. the lizard she asked her hubby to throw away lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Oh.... can I piggyback on you too ? Then I can save $$ for better camera .
    piggyback?? year of the dog ah?

ya... imagine the lizard was crying to haze for help, den instead of helping the lizard, haze call the husband to kill the lizard... poor lizard backstabbed..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

both if possible. I understand it is very broad. Just want to get a feel from different people.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

both if possible. I understand it is very broad. Just want to get a feel from different people.
    its ****ing broad lor... so many field, or u wan generalised one... u wan a 100pg thesis or a 10page essay?

dca in heat ?
    u always said that ma

IT security superfast moving field...google should turn out some sites.. but here's one..

http://www.securityfocus.com/

piggyback?? year of the dog ah?
    Don't worry ... not on your SCB.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

ehhh..... was talking about Haze's lizard.. not hers of course. the lizard she asked her hubby to throw away lah
    i should have put hot water over it
    i really very scare of lizard.. last time because of lizard.. i spoilt my air con ...

that day when i drink water.. and saw a lizard beside the aircon.. i did not think probably use the water the spread it.
    Who know next day air con cannot work anymore

My dept is more in PC and Server.

Ur IT Security is in what ? so many.. Door access also consider as IT security leh :P
    How about servers, networks & applications?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

ya... imagine the lizard was crying to haze for help, den instead of helping the lizard, haze call the husband to kill the lizard... poor lizard backstabbed..
    He did not kill it.. he throw it into dustbin